Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #31
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

They want your money , not your sympathy ! Since they aren't getting either I'm sure they believe you to be the naive one !

And speaking of d**b , where the hell did you learn to spell ? And why doesn't your spellcheck work ?

Are you homer ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #32
Stacy lovelane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 161564
My ECCIE Reviews

Those are my rates exactly... and while they may not be in everyone's price range i have noticed that those who do come see me are amazing. I am super duper low volume and like it that way. I have never had any complaints about my rates... to my face lol...but almost all my clients are repeats. Must be doing something right i understand totally that the economy may not be working in everyone's favor, but when you are selling something... whether it is a car, computer or your time... you do get to choose what dollar sign you put on it. I take no offense to those who say i am not in their price range, i understand. And sadly i cant do specials anymore... because once they are given, they are expected every time. Alot of girls call guys "cheap" for not paying their rates. I dont agree. Its you guys choice what you pay, its your money!I may not be a perfect 10, but id like to think my services are!
Stacy lovelane is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #33
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Ms Lovelane, although we have never met I have always heard great things about you and you are one of ones who are worth every penny from what I can gather.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #34
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post

Are you homer ?
I was asking exactly the same question in my mind. Wouldn't it be fun if this was Homer, but I am afraid it ain't so.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #35
Guest120719
Account Disabled

User ID: 52724
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow that's way over price I agree... BUT I am hot and Latina I don't have an attitude unless u get on my badside :-)
Guest120719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #36
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Stacy, THX for posting that.

I won't hope for a special from you any longer (I understand your reasoning), BUT for you, I certainly will try to win the lottery OR increase my income some other way.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #37
kSoze
Valued Poster

Glad to see some providers get it... and when you provide top notch service like Stacy, it's easy to demand higher rates. GOOD FOR YOU!!! You are a rare find don't let anyone convince you that your worth any less.. Not many compare to your level of service or that BANGIN body of yours, GOOD GOD!!!
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #38
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
dumb.. gullible.. naive, call it what you want. But, if you allow men to manipulate you, set prices, tell you how to run your business what you are worth then I have no sympathy for you.
If you ALLOW men to set prices? Now who's being naive, dumb, or gullible? OF COURSE it's the men who set the prices, and anyone who doesn't realize that isn't paying attention. A lady can decide to charge whatever she wants, but if no one pays it, she either moves on to something else, or she lowers her price. On the other hand, if enough of us meet her price, it'll stay where it is. Either way, it is the customer who ultimately sets the price. This is true not just in the hobby, but across the board for anything and everything that is purchased with discretionary income. Boats, cruises, concerts, ballgames, purses, restaurants...when they're priced too high, they don't sell, and either the price is cut or the provider of that service or product goes out of business.
-
Customers ultimately set the price. That's Economics 101, and it has always been thus. A lady who thinks she has set the price just because it's being met simply hasn't admitted to herself that her price was set at a point that the market would bear. She didn't really set it; the customers did, and she's just going along.
-
Don't believe me? Fine, try this experiment. Have a group of ladies on these boards set their prices at $500 hr / $250 hhr. Let's see how often those phones ring regardless of how popular or hot they are.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #39
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I am by far not ugly at all and I think my performance is good, I worked and still got great reviews with a broken jaw, but like I said to me you have to work your way up to something that you want. Just like in any job you dont always just come in on top, no you work the shitty hours and get paid less until you prove your self. I am not the cheapest girl on the board but I am not the highest I will higher my prices when I see fit slowly, but right now I am comfertable where I am at where almost anyone can enjoy my sevices and I always have great business, and the guys I have met have not only been repeats they help me in the outside world with out any services provided to them for it, thats how I know I am a great provider, not the best but up there with the greats, i know if I need help with my car, or computer or I need something I have gents that will come and help me and that to me is awesome. After saying that I have some plans today to see and have drinks with those great people, and I am sure to make more great friends. No worrys here about shorting my self or not getting what I am worth.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #40
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy lovelane View Post
Those are my rates exactly... and while they may not be in everyone's price range i have noticed that those who do come see me are amazing. I am super duper low volume and like it that way. I have never had any complaints about my rates... to my face lol...but almost all my clients are repeats. Must be doing something right i understand totally that the economy may not be working in everyone's favor, but when you are selling something... whether it is a car, computer or your time... you do get to choose what dollar sign you put on it. I take no offense to those who say i am not in their price range, i understand. And sadly i cant do specials anymore... because once they are given, they are expected every time. Alot of girls call guys "cheap" for not paying their rates. I dont agree. Its you guys choice what you pay, its your money!I may not be a perfect 10, but id like to think my services are!
I remember way back when during ASPD days when you were one of the most popular providers with "You know who".
Your price tag was $300 even then. In fact Marco started the whole $300/hr trend when everyone else was only charging $200-$250.

You were the ONLY one in his stable that I actually wanted to book but distrust toward Marco's ethics and common sense told me the numbers didn't work compared to the market.

I'm quite sure you're worth whatever price you ask to whoever is willing to pay it. You're looking great as ever. Everyone has their type and although you do not consider yourself a 10 I would have called you a perfect 10 back then based upon my tastes. To me you will always be the provider who got away.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #41
kSoze
Valued Poster

Take a lesson from the "Four Seasons" Hotel brand.

They DONT offer discounts because they prefer to cater to a different type of clientele.. the kind of clientele that can actually afford the FINER things in life. the kind of clients that every provider should be looking for.. they are out there and if you are smart you will find them.

These girls are not machines.. easier to meet ONE (four seasons type) for $1000 than TEN (cheap ass) even if they were paying $150.. fucking 9 more guys for an extra $500 is not worth it.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #42
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I guess if I had a pimp I would charge more but since I dont even like paying bills, someone else in charge of my money while they sit on there asses and I do the work yeah that isnt happening so I am good as an independant provider and I will stay that way, haha, never could I see my self working for some dude and handing my money over, I dont even like banks holding my money, I have one so direct deposit is alway an option so I dont have to worry about checks coming through mail other then that it cums out as soon as its in there and in my pocket where it belongs lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #43
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:

They DONT offer discounts because they prefer to cater to a different type of clientele.. the kind of clientele that can actually afford the FINER things in life. the kind of clients that every provider should be looking for.. they are out there and if you are smart you will find them.

These girls are not machines.. easier to meet ONE (four seasons type) for $1000 than TEN (cheap ass) even if they were paying $150.. fucking 9 more guys for an extra $500 is not worth it.
Once again, somebody is NOT doing research and is discredited yet again:
http://www.fourseasons.com/offers/im...&_s_icmp=tmenu
Old 06-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #44
Stacy lovelane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
I remember way back when during ASPD days when you were one of the most popular providers with "You know who".
Your price tag was $300 even then. If fact Marco started the whole $300/hr trend when everyone else was only charging $200-$250.

You were the ONLY one in his stable that I actually wanted to book but distrust toward Marco's ethics and common sense told me the numbers didn't work compared to the market.

I'm quite sure you're worth whatever price you ask to whoever is willing to pay it. You're looking great as ever. Everyone has their type and although you do not consider yourself a 10 I would have called you a perfect 10 back then based upon my tastes. To me you will always be the provider who got away.
Ahhh yes, way back when lol! Just love remembering how long I've been in and out of this buis lol... And how old I'm getting. Boo hoo. But if it wasn't for Marco & marley, I wouldn't of learned the ropes to do things on my own! I've never had a problem paying someone to handle my bookings for me. It actually helped me a whole lot! I paid him for a service he offered... Screening and booking. Something I did not have time for, or want to hassle with at the time. All I had to worry about was showing up and having fun. Made it so much more fun! As most of you know marley is my best friend... Since we were kids, she tried to do all my bookings for free... But I believe any person doing a job or providing a service should be paid lol. If all of us gave free services to friends we would be broke! Thank you for the compliments. I have totally noticed a difference in types of clientele. A few bad experiences with guys who book 30m due to budget left a bad taste in my mouth. No, not all guys are like that by any means...but there are defiantly 2 types of clients ksoze you are right! I'm happy to say, I've met more of the "kind I like" vs the "other kind" lol.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #45
Stacy lovelane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Very very true! Even if 4seasons does discounts... They are still higher than most. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women