Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2014, 03:37 PM   #556
LexusLover
Valued Poster

How long will it be before "the trial"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:34 AM   #557
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You keep replying with same basic BS. You have proven to be a racist Neocon. You not worried about how it happened until I questioned you shows how you feel.

On a brighter note it does look like they are at least trying to be fair about the way they are presenting the case to the Grand jury.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...7d0_story.html

I respect McCulloch's decision for a grand jury. Unlike some here that have already determined what happened without even seeing the evidence.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #558
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
You keep replying with same basic BS. You have proven to be a racist Neocon. You not worried about how it happened until I questioned you shows how you feel.

On a brighter note it does look like they are at least trying to be fair about the way they are presenting the case to the Grand jury.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...7d0_story.html

I respect McCulloch's decision for a grand jury. Unlike some here that have already determined what happened without even seeing the evidence.
You would be one of the race-baiters who has already determined what happened was based purely on race despite the evidence that's been seen, slingblade. From your article, slingblade:
Quote:
The law that determines when police can use deadly force generally gives officers considerable leeway in making that split-second decision about whether they need to kill to save themselves or others. Law enforcement experts say the legal standard, established by two Supreme Court rulings from the 1980s, has made it hard for prosecutors to obtain convictions in cases of alleged use of excessive force.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #559
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
You would be one of the race-baiters who has already determined what happened despite the evidence that's been seen, slingblade.
Now I am a race baiter? What a joke. Who have a baited?
Old 10-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #560
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The whole basis for your POV has been to assert that Officer Wilson was a racist cop who used excessive force when dealing with a "teenager" while you simultaneously disregard the fact that the teenager, Brown, was 6'4", 300 pounds and this "teenager" who menacingly advanced on Officer Wilson -- with evidentiary video that shows Brown doing exactly that -- had already willfully disobeyed at least two lawful orders and had already feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson before Officer Wilson shot Brown.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #561
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He didn't suggest you were a race abater.
He was suggesting that you were a race baiter.\
There's a difference.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #562
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
The whole basis for your POV has been to assert that Officer Wilson was a racist cop who used excessive force when dealing with a "teenager" while you simultaneously disregard the fact that the teenager, Brown, was 6'4", 300 pounds and this "teenager" who menacingly advanced on Officer Wilson -- with evidentiary video that shows Brown doing exactly that -- had already willfully disobeyed at least two lawful orders and had already feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson before Officer Wilson shot Brown.
Where have I said he was a racist? I said you were. Big
Old 10-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #563
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This entire episode and the reporting has been turned into a racial issue.

I'm no statistician, or stat expert, but it is my understanding that more blacks shoot blacks then white's shoot blacks and more citizens kill blacks than cops.

Two white cops just got killed by a Mexican.

Where is the outcry?

Because ...it's socially, culturally, and politically acceptable...

............ for minorities to kill whites!
Old 10-30-2014, 05:05 PM   #564
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This entire episode and the reporting has been turned into a racial issue.

I'm no statistician, or stat expert, but it is my understanding that more blacks shoot blacks then white's shoot blacks and more citizens kill blacks than cops.

Two white cops just got killed by a Mexican.

Where is the outcry?

Because ...it's socially, culturally, and politically acceptable...

............ for minorities to kill whites!
My understanding for decades has been that the leading cause of death for young black men is other black men.

Two white cops just got killed by a Mexican and where's the outcry?
I'm sure there is outcry from the family, the police union and the locals. But are you referring to the national outcry or the DNC outcry?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:33 AM   #565
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm sure there is outcry from the family, the police union and the locals. But are you referring to the national outcry or the DNC outcry?
I heard the family representatives. Obaminable will not be inviting them to the White House for a photo-op, and probably won't even call them. There certainly will not be a "beer summit" in the "Garden."

Note: There is no thread started by the "politically correct whiners"!

I suppose it is "culturally acceptable" on this board for cops to be executed.

There is no outcry by the "national media" or the President. Holder is busy trashing the Ferguson Police Department on his way out the door.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:39 AM   #566
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And your screech that someone is a "racist" is the typical epithet of a race-baiter who is confronted with the real facts of a case, slingblade. You damn well claimed the whole Ferguson police department was racist, slingblade!

Quote:
Quote:
... it is pretty obvious they [cops in Ferguson] target blacks on a regular basis there.
Last week, slingblade, 13-year-old Koby Jones was shot nine times, killing him. Koby Jones was an "unarmed, black teenager," slingblade. Koby Jones was an "unarmed, black teenager" who was shot nine times and killed by a 30-year-old Khanji Fairley, slingblade.

Khanji Fairley was charged Monday in Kobe Jones’ death after allegedly shooting him to death for laughing at him on Oct. 24.

Guess what, slingblade, there's been nary a word from you, slingblade, or from Odumbo, or from Holder, or from the other notorious race-baiters: Jessie Jackson and Sharpton. Your and their silence speaks volumes to your hypocrisy in racial matters, slingblade.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:26 AM   #567
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
there's been nary a word from you, slingblade, or from Odumbo, or from Holder, or from the other notorious race-baiters: Jessie Jackson and Sharpton. Your and their silence speaks volumes to your hypocrisy in racial matters, slingblade.

There won't be either. This is why:

They follow THEIR LEADER.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:08 AM   #568
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
And your screech that someone is a "racist" is the typical epithet of a race-baiter who is confronted with the real facts of a case, slingblade. You damn well claimed the whole Ferguson police department was racist, slingblade!

They are! http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/14/fe...g-troubling-re

Last week, slingblade, 13-year-old Koby Jones was shot nine times, killing him. Koby Jones was an "unarmed, black teenager," slingblade. Koby Jones was an "unarmed, black teenager" who was shot nine times and killed by a 30-year-old Khanji Fairley, slingblade.

Khanji Fairley was charged Monday in Kobe Jones’ death after allegedly shooting him to death for laughing at him on Oct. 24.

Guess what, slingblade, there's been nary a word from you, slingblade, or from Odumbo, or from Holder, or from the other notorious race-baiters: Jessie Jackson and Sharpton. Your and their silence speaks volumes to your hypocrisy in racial matters, slingblade.

A black man killed a black kid and was charged for it? Now if he had killed a white kid and got away that would be something to complain about. I find it funny when a Conservative post a story about a black person killing someone but fail to realize that they were charged with the murder. How as this a racist crime?
Old 10-31-2014, 09:15 AM   #569
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A black man killed a black kid and was charged for it? Now if he had killed a white kid and got away that would be something to complain about. I find it funny when a Conservative post a story about a black person killing someone but fail to realize that they were charged with the murder. How as this a racist crime?
Never claimed this was racially motivated, slingblade, only used it to illustrate how racists like you and the other race-baiters wholly ignore who it is that's really killing the majority of black teenagers in this nation ... because it doesn't fit your racist narrative that it's "white on black" victimization that's destroying black communities: when the real rot is from within.

Old 10-31-2014, 09:34 AM   #570
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A black man killed a black kid and was charged for it?
Because the kid was laughing at him.

Had Brown just be laughing at Wilson, Brown would be alive today.

That's why Wilson shouldn't be charged., if he was justified in shooting Brown.

The "outrage" over Brown-Wilson is the same as Martin-Zimmerman.

It's about a Black kid being killed...by a "white person" ...****

**** until it was brought to their attention Zimmerman wasn't "white"!

Then it morphed into he is kinda-white and/or he was acting like a cop.

Any ole bullshit to make it appear as though the Black kid is a victim of the "White establishment," instead of taking responsibility for one's own behavior.

No "victimization" when a Black person kills a Black kid .. right Sling?

Sometimes it's not a Black kid .... it's a Black Law Professor at Harvard!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women