Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

W da Fuck; you don't think the US Military is volunteer service ?

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #17
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

This pretty much sums it up.. and I so agree.

"It's as if words no longer have any meaning, and Americans politics has become so blisteringly stupid, candidates believe they can say literally anything and get away with it"
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #18
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A politician lies!?! Say it isn't so!!!! I am disillusioned!!!!

However I am surprised that the Reps would do this--generally military voters tend to lean Republican.

+1

I'm curious for those that believe the poster above me (I'm one of them) does this extend to Obama or just guys on the right.

Be honest. Nothing posted here on a whore board will make a difference to the election. Pretty much all of us that are grudgingly going to vote for Romney have said he's pretty terrible but I've never, not once, heard you on the left say Obama ever lied about anything. It's ok to not like one or two things your guy does.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

How many fucking days does Joe Citizen need to get his lazy ass to the voting booth?

I think the service men and women have obstacles that should be recognized and let them have the extra time.......

But Obama doesn't want voter ID; and he doesn't want the military to have the needed time.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
How many fucking days does Joe Citizen need to get his lazy ass to the voting booth?

I think the service men and women have obstacles that should be recognized and let them have the extra time.......

But Obama doesn't want voter ID; and he doesn't want the military to have the needed time.

he doesnt want the military to have the need time so he gives them 3 more days ..

ooooooooook.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Once again I'll ask, who is Steve Benen? Once again the answer, a left wing political hack http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Benen
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Once again I'll ask, who is Steve Benen? Once again the answer, a left wing political hack http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Benen

hes the brother to the guy that calimed he never knew Barry at Coloumbia

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If everybody gets 3 extra days then the Military isn't getting extra time; why does Obama object to giveing the US Military volunteers special treatment ?
He is giving them exactly WTF they want...three extra days.

Why are you objecting to others getting that too?
Quote:
By your definition, AmericCorp and Peace Corp are not volunteers !

If they are not getting paid they are volunteers! Do you gat paid at the job you applied for? The military personnel do too. Pretty damn simple. By you definition garbage people volunteer.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No he isn't; they want 3 days longer than Joe Citizenship has.....the 3 days are because of the hardship.......why does Joe Citizenship need the extension ?

It is the military volunteers who need the 3-day extension, not Joe Citizenship.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He is giving them exactly WTF they want...three extra days.

Why are you objecting to others getting that too?

If they are not getting paid they are volunteers! Do you gat paid at the job you applied for? The military personnel do too. Pretty damn simple. By you definition garbage people volunteer.

theyre too fukn dumb to do the math ... Obie did it so to them its fuck'd no matter what
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No he isn't; they want 3 days longer than Joe Citizenship has.....the 3 days are because of the hardship.......why does Joe Citizenship need the extension ?

It is the military volunteers who need the 3-day extension, not Joe Citizenship.
WTF is wrong with everybody that volunteers for a job getting the three day extension?

This is like somebody giving you a 100 bucks and then you crying because they gave me a 100 bucks too. Petty IMHO.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

in all my days Ive never seen so many idiots scrambling for so many weak ass excuses as Ive seen the rightwing goobers do in the last 4 years

there should be movie rights to their shit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
If everybody gets 3 extra days then the Military isn't getting extra time; why does Obama object to giveing the US Military volunteers special treatment ?
Because they shouldn't get special treatment in this case! Are you saying a retired military vote should count 1.15 times someone else''s? Maybe a first responder's vote should count 1.3 times?

No, the whole issue is to allow ALL legal voters to vote, and recognize there are many legitimate reasons some people can't vote on one specific day.

I'm all for military getting some extras for what they do, but you are strictly politicizing something that should be apolitical.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Obama's making the argument that giving some voters 3 more days than everyone else is unconstitutional. His answer to this constitutional crisis is simply to give everyone the 3 more days, so we can continue to give those who need it the 3 more days.

Are you against the constitution all of a sudden?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Total BS! So, does the active duty navy person on shore duty in Jacksonville get the 3 days? But the guy working on a rural ambulance 150 miles from his voting location not? Talk about being petty and divisionist! Hardships come in many shapes and sizes. I guarantee you if you put it to a vote of the military they don't want special treatment, just a chance to vote.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women