Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
sanan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Not what its cracked up to be ! preferred411

https://www.preferred411.com

Seen a link to one of their Ps on here, went after the site and reading the wonderful service offered to clients thought ' now all I need to is post my preferences and let them call me' expecting not to have to go shopping ECCIE/BP anymore.

Gave them good refs and telephone numbers - two of which are working the very day I apply! - and wait.

Get an email telling me the Ps numbers are no good, and asking for some new ones.

Ok send that on. New email, these too are no use, and BTW the agent has read all my reviews on ECCIE, I can send any of those.

Ok send those numbers on. New email, these too are no good, but I can still join if I pay them $89.00 US ( company is in Canada)

I reply, thanks but due to the totally useless service provided I might as well just copy numbers of positive reviews on ECCIE and continue to use that instead.

This preferred411 is just a money-mill and useless reference service, I feel sorry for any one disappointed from the failures of preffered411-SCAM.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah they were charging me way too much-and I was like-laters-but I was able to give three okays
Old 04-15-2011, 05:35 AM   #3
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
Yeah they were charging me way too much-and I was like-laters-but I was able to give three okays
Karla, p411 charging for what? It is total free for the ladies to be on there.
If you want to upgrade then you have to pay more. I've never had a problems with them.

Sonya
Old 04-15-2011, 06:36 AM   #4
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I have found P411 to be very helpful with getting screened. The time and headaches it has saved me are worth the cost.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Gave them good refs and telephone numbers
Your application was denied because we never heard back from any of the providers with an Okay on you, and we were unable to verify your employment with the information provided. Simply having a presence on a review site is not sufficient to be approved for a P411 membership, sorry.

Quote:
Yeah they were charging me way too much
P411 is totally free for providers..... ? lol

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Old 04-15-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
Johnphil
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

When I was a newby, I asked the standard question of how to get verified. Sonya suggested P411. I took her advice and signed up. Yes, it cost me $89, but it allowed me to get active in the hobby and I'm very satisfied with the results. It has help me schedule dates locally, as well as on my recent Houston trip and my upcoming trip to California. I couldn't be happier with their service and the resources available on their site. For me, it was money well spent.

Thanks Sonya for the suggestion.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
Guest080311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I'm another happy p411 user. I had been in the hobby for a good period of time already, but I still found it expanded my horizons and it sure made it easier to see certain women.

I sent in my info on Friday and by Monday afternoon I was good to go.

If you travel and hobby, it will really help you out. Women will find that more out of town men will contact them....and they already have references in place.

I don’t understand why more women don’t use it.

As you can tell from the tone of this thread, everyone really gets checked out. They don’t fool around. That has to be a good thing.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
sanan
Valued Poster

So what you are saying is EVEN IF a hobbyist DOES HAVE A REAL AND GOOD STANDING in a public arena, such as this, you deny such because you cannot be bothered to call back again to busy Ps on the hobbyist's refs list.

Yeah I thought so.

Which is why several of the ps I sent you, when I called them, say they will NEVER EVER use your service because of what you did to me.

Besides, this site and others like it are closing you out anyway.

So goodbye and good riddance to you.

:0(

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Your application was denied because we never heard back from any of the providers with an Okay on you, and we were unable to verify your employment with the information provided. Simply having a presence on a review site is not sufficient to be approved for a P411 membership, sorry.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411scam.com
Old 04-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #9
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
Karla, p411 charging for what? It is total free for the ladies to be on there.
If you want to upgrade then you have to pay more. I've never had a problems with them.

Sonya
Everytime I tried to upload photos it asked for CC info!! And then my old photos just disappeared
Old 04-15-2011, 09:46 AM   #10
oralee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

P411 rocks. Never had any problems, have 10 OKs from legit providers. If they approved just anyone who applies without requested information, their purpose would be defeated.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I'm not going to tell you guys where I work!!!!!! If you look at my showcase you see my reviews!! And I never requested any "okays" but I gave 3!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #12
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I gave ya'll my CC info to load pics wtf?!!!!!! Totally free??????.......LOL!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #13
sanan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralee View Post
P411 rocks. Never had any problems, have 10 OKs from legit providers. If they approved just anyone who applies without requested information, their purpose would be defeated.
Nonsense!

They are being exposed as a huckster scam precisely because they DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR OWN rules..

Old 04-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #14
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanan View Post
So what you are saying is EVEN IF a hobbyist DOES HAVE A REAL AND GOOD STANDING in a public arena, such as this, you deny such because you cannot be bothered to call back again to busy Ps on the hobbyist's refs list.

Yeah I thought so.

Which is why several of the ps I sent you, when I called them, said they will NEVER EVER use your service because of what you did to me.

Besides, this site and others like it are closing you out anyway.

So goodbye and good riddance to you.

:0(
Honestly I didn't use it because how am I suppossed to trust someone I never met to "screen"and check with gents to make sure they are okay!! I don't f****** think so!!! They don't give a f*** about " safety!!!!! And funny I didn't even know I didn't have it any more?? Thanks for the "great work" p411haha
Old 04-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #15
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Gave them good refs and telephone numbers - two of which are working the very day I apply! - and wait.

Get an email telling me the Ps numbers are no good, and asking for some new ones.
Maybe your refs were not as good as you thought. Very well reviewed and established providers that youve recently seen would be your best bet.

Quote:
Ok send that on. New email, these too are no use, and BTW the agent has read all my reviews on ECCIE, I can send any of those.
If I remember correctly, the screening process requests proof of employment or 2 provider references, not reviews... It seems you want them to change the rules of p411's application process for your convenience

Quote:
I reply, thanks but due to the totally useless service provided I might as well just copy numbers of positive reviews on ECCIE and continue to use that instead.
Useless service? Lol, okay... Theyve done everyone a great service by sticking to their stict guidlines of screening potential clients in order to keep providers safe. You seem to be upset because you simply didnt meet the standards of P411. Kinda reminds me of hobbyists that get all pissy because they dont make the cut for some providers incredibly stringent and/or paticular screening.

Quote:
This preferred411 is just a money-mill and useless reference service, I feel sorry for any one disappointed from the failures of preffered411-SCAM.
You didnt even get approved to use it so how can you say its useless lol
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women