Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
SAJoey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Feeling Down

Hi guys, I recently went through a break up and its hitting me kind of hard today. I know some will say go see a girl but it does not really help the feeling of emptiness inside :/. I don't have many emotionally close friends. Do y'all have any suggestions on what to do?
SAJoey is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:29 PM   #2
cyranose69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Go out and eat a good meal, watch a good movie, read a book on a hobby you like, go fishing, go hiking, go cycling, just go. The more you sit around thinking about the old shit the more it hurts.
Do all the stuff you wanted to do when you were dating but couldnt.
Time to get living my friend.
cyranose69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I know it's not what you asked for but....see a girl. Cuddle with your ATF/SB. Let her listen to your problems, stoke your hair, and kiss your forehead. Watch a movie together that your EX would have hated. Do that little thing you ex always got on you about and have the girl just laugh about it. You need someone who will be gentle with you and willing to build you back up.

I know you are hurting but the consoling you need shouldn't be provided by a civilian...you'll just end up hurting her when you are ready to move on.

People say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. That's only true if your angry. When you are sad you don't need to be be ridden you just need companionship.

If you are living alone now it might be a good idea to get a low maintenance pet so you don't come to an empty home. I do NOT recommend drinking alone. IF you want to get plastered please make sure you have someone there who will take care of you and not let you do anything stupid. Try belting out a favorite song of yours about breaking up in private. That can be very cathartic.

I hope you start feeling better soon.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #4
SAJoey
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I think i am going to try and eat a good meal. I haven't eaten today much because my stomach is hurting. Thats probably a good step. My ATF is kind of out of the game for a bit so that probably wont work right now but thank you for the suggestion. My roommate just moved out and in the process of finding a new one so having a pet at home would be nice because it is lonely here.
SAJoey is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #5
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

I know what you mean dude. Trust me. We've all been there

Time heals all wounds! Stay busy!
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #6
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Think positive. Glass is half full my friend. So we can drink it!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #7
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Do what SAangel27 said? Just got over the "one" by seeing a couple of my favorite ladies recently. Nothing like spending some time with a super hot and intelligent lady to take your mind off all the cares in your world. Like Novatx said also. Time heals. Stay busy.

B35H
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Only time heals. ...so give it time....when you ready spend time with someone. ...in about six months you will be laughing at all this bull.....time heals. .
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:04 AM   #9
j_mack4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What they said before me tis true.

Don't let it get to you, think of it as a positive opportunity to concentrate on the things you enjoy. Stay busy doing things that make you happy. Went through the same kind of thing 3 years ago and now I am enjoying the drama free single life. I also got to enjoy a beautiful FWB lady half my age It DOES get better with time!
j_mack4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:49 AM   #10
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJoey View Post
I think i am going to try and eat a good meal. I haven't eaten today much because my stomach is hurting. Thats probably a good step. My ATF is kind of out of the game for a bit so that probably wont work right now but thank you for the suggestion. My roommate just moved out and in the process of finding a new one so having a pet at home would be nice because it is lonely here.
Awesome! ‘How was your meal?’
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:16 AM   #11
Dice man1983
Valued Poster

All good advice... What help me was thinking to myself, at least I don't have kids with that blank!!, and you still got your health. Seeing a girl made it worst for me cause my heart was with someone else and my cock was in someone else. Time heals
Dice man1983 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #12
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

You need to keep yourself occupied, exercise is a good release for built up tension, stress. When one door is closed another one opens,get out among people, happens when you least expect it Good luck.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #13
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

It's easier for a female (just my opinion) ....guys sometimes take the extreme or we can't handle it....again..... time heels.
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #14
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Did y'all break up cause she found out about your "hobby"?
Old 07-06-2014, 10:57 AM   #15
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
I know it's not what you asked for but....see a girl. Cuddle with your ATF/SB. Let her listen to your problems, stoke your hair, and kiss your forehead. Watch a movie together that your EX would have hated. Do that little thing you ex always got on you about and have the girl just laugh about it. You need someone who will be gentle with you and willing to build you back up.

I know you are hurting but the consoling you need shouldn't be provided by a civilian...you'll just end up hurting her when you are ready to move on.

People say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. That's only true if your angry. When you are sad you don't need to be be ridden you just need companionship.

If you are living alone now it might be a good idea to get a low maintenance pet so you don't come to an empty home. I do NOT recommend drinking alone. IF you want to get plastered please make sure you have someone there who will take care of you and not let you do anything stupid. Try belting out a favorite song of yours about breaking up in private. That can be very cathartic.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women