Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #76
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

ya know not all well endowed guys inflict pain.....

And no its not silly to compare, like I said to some its a big deal and some it isn't. Why do the ones telling the lie want to decide if it's a big deal or not?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #77
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
ya know not all well endowed guys inflict pain.....

And no its not silly to compare, like I said to some its a big deal and some it isn't. Why do the ones telling the lie want to decide if it's a big deal or not?
well evidently she thinks so and has her reasons. It's none of my business her reasons for putting a cap on size.
And yes it is silly & unreasonable
A-girl sets limit on size as its not enjoyable for her.
B- Guy lies about size as he doesn't give a shit if she enjoys it or not.

Do you see a difference? Luckily there are far more gentleman on here that would rather it be an enjoyable & pleasurable experience for both than guys that are self serving. Ive yet to meet the latter, lucky me
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #78
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Just as many guys that want to see a young 19yo girl want to see a 30yo woman. I don't really see the point in lying...unless you're 60, of course!
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:50 AM   #79
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The record for me was a provider in Houston. Second place was one in Austin.

1st Houston: Listed Age: 28 Actual: 46
2nd Austin: Listed Age: 26 Actual: 41
3rd Austin: Listed Age: 25 Actual: 36

Every one of these gals looks their respective listed age or less!

PS: No I won't tell you who they are!
It's great to be in your 40's but look like 20's! Don't you know 40 is the new 30? There are so many non invasive procedures to shave years off. I myself am thinking of getting a lil juvederm around my mouth. Starting to see a little laugh lines showing. Or maybe too many BJ's LOL. So we have injectons, sunscreen, diet and excercise (excercise pushes out the toxins in your skin when you get a good workout, sort of like a sauna), and skin resurfacing as non invasive forms to soften the aging process.

My question is, if these women truely looked so much younger, how in the world did you find out their true age? Did they tell you?
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #80
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

My atf hasn't changed her published age in the 7 years I've been visiting. We laugh when she reminds me that she's a year older than I am. Don't matter, she's still sexy and fun.
thumpusa is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #81
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
well evidently she thinks so and has her reasons. It's none of my business her reasons for putting a cap on size.
And yes it is silly & unreasonable
A-girl sets limit on size as its not enjoyable for her.
B- Guy lies about size as he doesn't give a shit if she enjoys it or not.

Do you see a difference? Luckily there are far more gentleman on here that would rather it be an enjoyable & pleasurable experience for both than guys that are self serving. Ive yet to meet the latter, lucky me
Not all guys would lie to her about their size because they don't give a shit whether they hurt her or not. You are saying that all men who lie about their size would have the motive to hurt her and that is simply not true....

Now what you are doing is justifying her reasons for having her reasons and saying that guys that want to know a provider's real age is just unreasonable. It's silly for ladies to lie about their age. What are the motives for lying about one's age?

1) to gain more clients (which means it's about the money)
2) having a low self esteem of one's self (most are this way)

See it's kinda funny, for a lady to say "hey if she looks like she is the age she professes then what do you care if she is or not" is about like guys saying "hey my money is green like every other guy so what do you care if I'm not quite what you prefer".

How many of you ladies would be ok if every guy here on eccie, including the ones you have on your dns list booked thru P411 so you wouldn't know who he was. Would you be ok with that? I mean hey he isn't hurting you. What you don't know won't hurt you.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #82
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I think if a woman is lying about her age by 15 years, that should be considered bait and switch.
I agree Ansley. Bullshit is bullshit in any form. To me it just means they are going to bullshit about alot of things. If you start off with a lie it can only go down from there. I wish you women would just realize that your beautiful at any stage. Don't think less of yourself for being any age. If your good at what you do you will be successful.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #83
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I agree Ansley. Bullshit is bullshit in any form. To me it just means they are going to bullshit about alot of things. If you start off with a lie it can only go down from there. I wish you women would just realize that your beautiful at any stage. Don't think less of yourself for being any age. If your good at what you do you will be successful.
But burk I can't accept everything you just agreed to. If a woman fudges a couple of years, and able to back it up in the looks department and some cases, maturity level, I don't have a problem. If a woman misrepresents herself by 15 years, that's wrong. The fantasy and the experience just wouldn't be met.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #84
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

What about the two cases that have happened in BR this year with one happening in the last few days. A verified provider with reviews here is busted and it turns out she is not legal yet. There are some guys sweeting these out. It was only a little white lie. Right? She will be the right age on her next birthday. And some of you are saying a little white lie regarding age is a non issue. A lie is a lie, some hurt more than others.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Then you must only see providers who give their real name.

Poor justification for being an asshole. If she says she is 22 and looks 45, leave. If she says she is 22 and looks 22 why the fuck do you care?
SillyGirl is right, no sense calling me an asshole just because you are having troble with a concept.

I do not care other than the fact that there is a discussion and I just happened to inject my POV, same as you. That we disagree is ok. No sense calling names.

1rst) I know that the womans fake name is fake. Therefore it is not a lie. I understand that there is a safety issue.

2nd) I do not understand why a woman would say she was 29 when in fact she was 32. That is lying just because she can I guess. All I am saying is that it is stupid. Why do you want to be a stupid liar? All I am asking is why would anyone want to shave off two or three years? Makes no sense. Where is the safety issue here?

3rd) Fuc I undersand way more why some woman lies by 15 years. She is trying to attract business. I understand that desperate times call for desperate measures kinda thing but to lie just for the fuc of it or because your ego needs a boost is shallow. IMHO

If you think being shallow is an attritubute to flaunt, then by all means shout out to the world that you only lie when it suits your ego.
I don't agree with that concept but you sure are entitled to do what ever the fuc you want

Quote:
+1 If that isn't the "truth" Silly Girl !!
Quote:
As long as you like the girl in the picture what the hell difference does it make?? Geeezz!! Your not going to marry her!!!!!! Its not like you met her on Eharmony !! LOL

If it does not matter WHY THE FUC ARE PEOPLE LYING ABOUT IT might be a better question.

Think about that...It does not matter, yet you lie?

Is that the kind of person you want to be? Or project to be? A natural born liar?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:58 PM   #86
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
But burk I can't accept everything you just agreed to. If a woman fudges a couple of years, and able to back it up in the looks department and some cases, maturity level, I don't have a problem. If a woman misrepresents herself by 15 years, that's wrong. The fantasy and the experience just wouldn't be met.

He was agreeing with your one point and questioning your other.

He agree's 10-15yrs is bait and switch. You agree. I agree.

Where he and I do not agree is in the 3-5 year department.

Why lie about 3-5 years if it does not matter?

Why lie is the big question that some of you are having trouble answering.....if it does not matter. Ya'll keep saying it does not matter right?, then why lie? Makes no sense.

What some of you are failing to see is that some men put a preminum on a confident woman that does not have to lie. It is not a habit I like hanging around. Especially over such trivia matters. That is why I do not think it wise to blurt out over a public message board how little concern ones has about lying.

It makes people that think a little deeper, pause.....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #87
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Nope

Quote:

Why fudge at all. It's not necessary. It just gets you in the habit of it being ok. I'm 58 not 55 or 52. I know that has nothing to do with the hobby but it is the truth. If you look hot you look hot so why fuck it up by lying even if it's only a couple of years. If you look younger than your age people will tell you you do. It's how you carry yourself that's important. I truly believe you will benefit from the truth. Just an opinion. The only white lie I accept is the fake name as we all know the need for that. Other than than bullshit is bullshit. Ansley I haven't looked at your posted age but I still think you have great legs.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #88
New Orleans Natalie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16587
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone KNOWS I am "mature;" I passed 40 a looooooooong time ago!
New Orleans Natalie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #89
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had the 6th anniversary of my 21st birthday so idk how to respond to this lol
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #90
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
It's great to be in your 40's but look like 20's! Don't you know 40 is the new 30? There are so many non invasive procedures to shave years off. I myself am thinking of getting a lil juvederm around my mouth. Starting to see a little laugh lines showing. Or maybe too many BJ's LOL. So we have injectons, sunscreen, diet and excercise (excercise pushes out the toxins in your skin when you get a good workout, sort of like a sauna), and skin resurfacing as non invasive forms to soften the aging process.

My question is, if these women truely looked so much younger, how in the world did you find out their true age? Did they tell you?
They absolutely did. As you well know, I'm an honest and straight forward kind of guy with pretty much nothing to hide. When people meet me they think I'm about 6-8 years younger than I really am. When I share my age, I in most cases I get asked... "Well how old do you think I am?" With my age (which you happen to know) comes some wisdom. I answer by saying you must be right around 30. When I am all but certain they are 40-45! They PROUDLY tell me they are 39! The shock comes in when a lady publishes she is 25 and is really 40! The shock is... SHE LOOKS 25! So how do I feel about that? Well let me see... I'm about to do the wild thing with a young lady that looks 25 or less and has all the maturity and life experiences that comes from being 40! Well I'm doing happy dance to say the least!

This takes us back to the GOOD BOY / BAD BOY Thread! Bad boys really don't give a dam! Good Boys do as a rule. Treat someone with respect, dignity and perhaps kindness, one will find that in return honesty and similar qualities are returned. I try to treat EVERY woman that comes into my life like a princess! That’s what works for me, it is who I am! Am I ridiculed? Is my conduct referred to as creepy? Ya, but that’s ok! I'm good with that. If those guys only knew!

About lying. Were all liars in one way or another. If a provider lies about her age, by shaving a few years off, what the hell. If a provider tells a hobbyist how handsome they are, what the hell. If a hobbyist tells a provider she looks 25 when she is really 40 and he made her day, what the hell. I'm a liar, always have been and always will be. If I can make someone laugh or smile or even for a moment just a little bit happy by lying, well then I'm just going to have to be a lying son of a gun! Guilty as charged!

I am no longer married, but when I was... while checking out at department stores, the elderly lady totaling up my bill would nicely ask... could I get your phone number please? The lady might be 60-75 years of age, and I would shake my head and point to my wedding ring! They really didn't know what to do, except start laughing and or blush! Did I make their day.. you bet! Did I think they wanted my number because they were interested in a stud like me? Hell no I was Lying!

Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women