Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #406
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Just to quickly review.

You stated Cedar Park received its name in 1973. 1973 ... when it was INCORPORATED. .... It was incorporated in 1973.

You stated that Cedar Park was a trailer park community. BEFORE it was INCORPORATED it was a trailer park ... therefore "Park"
Speedo ... unlike you ... I don't need an ego boost of "winning" a discussion on a hooker board ............ with no referees ... no flags ... no rules .. and the "player" announcing a "win" ... weeks, if not months later!!! You're as bad as WTF, ...

....and I never thought I would say that about anyone.

Does your wife know you hang out here, instead of clean the pool?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #407
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Zimmerman's neighborhood was not part of the National Neighborhood Watch Organization.
Google what?

"USAonWatch"

Or did you mean the "National Sheriff's Association" ...

Or just what did you mean? Genius?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #408
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Based on me not thinking that Martin was on Zimmerman and Martin told Zimmerman that he was going to kill him and that he knew Martin was reaching for his exposed gun but Zimmerman beat him to it and then shot Martin and Martin the said , you got me.
You didn't explain anything. You went from "not believing" to "not thinking". But you still haven't said what makes you "not believe" or "not think" Zimmerman told the truth.

You simply declare it not to be so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is wtf my nonbeliefis based on, I've been in fights, they do not go like that. I
Wow, really? That is not how fights go?

Tell us, what is the correct way for fights to go?

How many fights have you been in? How big is your sample? How LONG ago was your last fight? And most importantly, did you have a gun on you in one of your fights?

Zimmerman's answer is like 4 or 5 sentences long. And based on that short response, with minimum detail, you can affirmatively state that that is not how fights go.

Unbelievable. You, not Zimmernan.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #409
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Meanwhile, you have yet to prove me wrong on any statement in that thread or this thread. ... in questin.
You didn't spell "question" correctly.

You are "a walk in the park" ... a used to be trailer park, btw.

Don't worry. It took the Australians years to get over the idea that some of their ancestors were prisoners dropped off there by the Brits. Soon it became fashionable to have that background. One day you will accept your heritage and background. In the meantime, enjoy!
Old 06-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #410
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: Do you stand in front of the mirror and repeat that to yourself regularly?

#2: The post of mine you quoted was not directed at you, speedo, it was directed at WTF.

Unless you ARE WTF? .......

What was the name of that yankee school you attended?
Are you totally senile? Here is your text from post #396. Unless there's another "Speedo" to whom you are referring??? :

That's correct ... but since you've never selected a jury your "opinion" is worthless. Hot air. That's all.

Let me explain why: If the verdict that is rendered is not what you "perceive" ... "ought to be" ... then you will blame the jurors and therefore the "jury selection" ... your flaw (since you don't have a clue about what you are writing) is that NO ONE, not even "road scholar" speedo .. can determine whether or not a different jury would decide otherwise ON THE SAME EVIDENCE, with the SAME LAWYERS saying the SAME ARGUMENTS.

So, your bullshit about jury selection is about (notice I said about) as ignorant as your lame-ass attempts to paint other people as racists in order to make yourself feel better about your racism. By blaming the "jury" for the verdict you can therefore render your opinion about what the outcome "ought to be" of value and correct. Some call it ... "Monday morning quarterbacking" ...

But since you and genius speedo .. have all the answers .. you all be always be correct ... if you blame it on a jury ..

. even though you will NOT hear ALL THE EVIDENCE the jury hears!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #411
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speedo ... unlike you ... I don't need an ego boost of "winning" a discussion on a hooker board ............ with no referees ... no flags ... no rules .. and the "player" announcing a "win" ... weeks, if not months later!!! You're as bad as WTF, ...

....and I never thought I would say that about anyone.

Does your wife know you hang out here, instead of clean the pool?
Correct. You can't say you win because you are a loser. Plain and simple.

And yes, my wife knows I hang out on a hooker board. Does your wife know? Or are you such a loser you can't find someone to marry you?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #412
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You didn't spell "question" correctly.

You are "a walk in the park" ... a used to be trailer park, btw.

Don't worry. It took the Australians years to get over the idea that some of their ancestors were prisoners dropped off there by the Brits. Soon it became fashionable to have that background. One day you will accept your heritage and background. In the meantime, enjoy!
Great comeback!!! And by the way -- WRONG AGAIN!! I have lived in Cedar Park for the grand total of 8 years. Hardly my heritage and background.

Keep trying -- eventually you will be right on some subject. Put a monkey behind a keyboard and eventually he will type a correct word.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #413
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Or are you such a loser you can't find someone to marry you?
Actually, I'm such a winner, I'm not looking!

Again, you are a walk in the "trailer Park" ... it's spelled "question"!
Old 06-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #414
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have lived in Cedar Park for the grand total of 8 years. Hardly my heritage and background....
Not to worry. Most of the "want-a-be's" I've met in the Austin area ... have been there a brief period of time and they are already are... know-it-alls ... as yourself.

But since you have only lived there for 8 years I can understand why you were not aware of the ...

... Cedar Park Trailer Park ... Guess they are still trying ...

See I was driving out 183 .... 35 years ago .. ... were you out of diapers?

"Heritage" and "background" are reflected in attitude. Yours fits ... the "trailer park" image.

Now back to "the trial"!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #415
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Great comeback!!! And by the way -- WRONG AGAIN!! I have lived in Cedar Park for the grand total of 8 years. Hardly my heritage and background.

Keep trying -- eventually you will be right on some subject. Put a monkey behind a keyboard and eventually he will type a correct word.
LL seems to have a strong physical attraction to Austin and its Salamanders!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #416
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LL seems to have a strong physical attraction to Austin and its Salamanders!
Now, BT, speedo can't even begin to compete with a Barton Springs Lizard ...

.. you know that ..

as for an attraction to Austin .. at one time it was an extraordinary place to live.

When the Beemers, suspenders, and bean sprout crowd invaded the place, the place started getting a little "strange" .. in a "not so good way" ... but I did always notice that when one asked a "carpetbagger" in Austin where he was from ... he or she was ...

... "from Austin" ... even if it had been six months!

BTW .. ever figure out where Clarksville is located?

Now, apparently, it is trendy to announce one is from the trailer park aka Cedar Park!

Woolworth's on the left in the foreground was where the buses exchanged, and I had my first date to the State theater down the street on the right, next to the Paramount theater, in the 4th grade. Way up North from there ... "out of town" ... the folks at the Cedar Trailer Park were getting ready for Christmas.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #417
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
at one time it was an extraordinary place to live.
I will always call the Htown area home but Austin is still an "extraordinary place to live" and play! Now, as then, you just have to know the right places to go.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #418
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You didn't explain anything. You went from "not believing" to "not thinking". But you still haven't said what makes you "not believe" or "not think" Zimmerman told the truth.

You simply declare it not to be so.

Wow, really? That is not how fights go?

Tell us, what is the correct way for fights to go?

How many fights have you been in? How big is your sample? How LONG ago was your last fight? And most importantly, did you have a gun on you in one of your fights?

Zimmerman's answer is like 4 or 5 sentences long. And based on that short response, with minimum detail, you can affirmatively state that that is not how fights go.

Unbelievable. You, not Zimmernan.
I said I do not believe him...I am not on his jury, it will be up to the jury. Then, depending or the result, we can debate how the jury got it right/wrong, depending on our 'beliefs'.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #419
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My "beliefs" about what ... I already told you that I have a preference for Blue Bell.

As far as the "outcome" of the upcoming trial ... you're the one blowing it out your ass ...

with all this "jury selection" bullshit ... and you "slipping in there" a statement about "an all Black jury" ... PROVES your prejudice ... "All black jury and Zimmerman is toast." WTF!

That prejudice is: You think Black people will vote for the Black person EVERY TIME!

In other words, YOUR RACISM is that you believe Black people cannot make an unbiased decision in a trial between a Black person and a nonBlack person. Is it because you think they are not smart enough? Or what? Give it up, WTF.
I believe that we are all biased. So you do not have to prove my prejudice, I freely admit it. You are the one having trouble admitting yours.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #420
Uncle Han
BANNED

WTF does not believe anything because he does not know anything. He just shoots his mouth off depending upon who he wants to disagree with. Typical radical whack job always needing to pull against authority. The troll should grow up.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women