Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2012, 05:13 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Guess you proved a point.there are a lot more crazy assholes in Texas than there are in Kansas..
Tell 'em to stay in Kansas. It won't be a happy ending.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The hypocrisy is astonishing; and the stupidity of the left is amazing. Dupes !

You are willing to give up your liberties and rights, while being demagogued by the left !

The list of private schools that have armed guard present is long.

At the top of the list is Obama; whose daughters attend Sidwell. A school that has private armed security services.
The hypocracy is yours.

Since when did a RWW conservative like you ever believe "since the rich have something, then it's only right that everyone have it!"???? Do you now complain we should all have yachts, luxury villas, and seven figure salaries because "the rich" have them?

You are a blow-hard hypocrit. Why were you not pounding the table for Bush (either one) to provide armed guards at taxpayer expense for all schools?

Your rant isn't about protecting kids, it's about your one-sided view of the universe: "If a republican does it, it must be good; if a dem does it--especially Obama or Clinton--it must be evil. Now what was it they did?"
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Crazy Fool. I want more armed people in our schools; it is guys like Obama who are the phonies. The liberal left oppose more guns in public places (like our schools), but they insist that they be protected by phalanx of armed guards when they are out in public!

If the good citizens of Connecticut want more armed citizens in their schools, let them pay for it. But don't ask Texas/Oklahoma/other states to pay for that protection !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The hypocracy is yours.

Since when did a RWW conservative like you ever believe "since the rich have something, then it's only right that everyone have it!"???? Do you now complain we should all have yachts, luxury villas, and seven figure salaries because "the rich" have them?

You are a blow-hard hypocrit. Why were you not pounding the table for Bush (either one) to provide armed guards at taxpayer expense for all schools?

Your rant isn't about protecting kids, it's about your one-sided view of the universe: "If a republican does it, it must be good; if a dem does it--especially Obama or Clinton--it must be evil. Now what was it they did?"
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #19
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
The hypocracy is yours.

Please. The redistribution of wealth is solely on the shoulders of the left. It's not that we should all have yachts etc. given to us by someone else but we all should have the opportunity to purchase our own if we can afford it. As far as guns are concerned don't tell me I can't have one if I choose while you are surrounded by armed security. That's hypocritical.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
But don't ask Texas/Oklahoma/other states to pay for that protection !!!!!!!!!!
We pay for ours. PreK-12, community colleges, and state colleges.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #21
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Crazy Fool. I want more armed people in our schools; it is guys like Obama who are the phonies. The liberal left oppose more guns in public places (like our schools), but they insist that they be protected by phalanx of armed guards when they are out in public!

If the good citizens of Connecticut want more armed citizens in their schools, let them pay for it. But don't ask Texas/Oklahoma/other states to pay for that protection !!!!!!!!!!
My points--obviously lost on you--are:

(1) You seem fine with higher taxes/higher gov't spending (or other people's taxes) for the things YOU agree with, but vehemently against more spending for anything you don't agree with. And you refuse to accept that others me have a different but legitimate view about the things they believe the government should spend your money on.

(2) I don't remember your equal annoyance with republican presidents who had armed protection, and who did not push for armed guards in public schools. You only seem to have discovered your righteousness when it is a dem president. Please correct me if you were equally "enlightened" during the Bush administration.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:42 AM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Please. The redistribution of wealth is solely on the shoulders of the left. It's not that we should all have yachts etc. given to us by someone else but we all should have the opportunity to purchase our own if we can afford it. As far as guns are concerned don't tell me I can't have one if I choose while you are surrounded by armed security. That's hypocritical.
When you want to tax me to provide armed guards in schools--when I have no kids in school--isn't that redistribution of wealth? Yes, it is.

I have no problem with you're owning a gun legally. I never have. Though I am in favor of registering them, just as with cars.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Though I am in favor of registering them, just as with cars.
A couple of concerns I have with that ....

... one is from "paranoia" ... the other from reality that we live in today.

"Registration" is the first step to confiscation ... it will be a crime not to report a disposition of the firearm from the registered owner to another party ..... although in a perfect world I like the idea of LE being able to run a serial number and being able to immediately identify the "rightful" owner of the firearm they find.

"We" seem to have a problem keeping these "data bases" free from public scrutiny and I frankly don't want crooks, who prowl around when people are on vacation, knowing what spoils are available in my humble abode ... and after we "register" all firearms then a stolen firearm will be quite valuable on the market among crooks.

As an example, it wasn't that long ago that the Texas prison system was "leasing" prisoner labor to homeowner insurance carriers to input property lists into the policy files of homeowners who were "scheduling" particularly valuable property in their insurance policies .... and there began to be a pattern of burglaries that seemed to coincide with the prisoner data input! "Our governments" seem to lack some common sense at times.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
The hypocrisy is astonishing; and the stupidity of the left is amazing. Dupes !

You are willing to give up your liberties and rights, while being demagogued by the left !

The list of private schools that have armed guard present is long.

At the top of the list is Obama; whose daughters attend Sidwell. A school that has private armed security services.

Sidwell Friends School is run by the Quakers. They used to have some low income students attending, until the Dimos shutdown the school voucher program in DC. Tell me again; why do blacks vote for Dimos?

http://www.sidwell.edu/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:30 AM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Tell 'em to stay in Kansas. It won't be a happy ending.

Keep yours there lots of farmers here have backhoes ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Keep yours there lots of farmers here have back hoes ...
There, I fixed it for you, again.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
A couple of concerns I have with that ....

... one is from "paranoia" ... the other from reality that we live in today.

"Registration" is the first step to confiscation
Hmmm, at least you recognise that you are paranoid. Unfortunately, you think being paranoid is a good thing. And, breast milk (or formula) is the first drink on the road to alcoholism.

Anybody can say sh*t - it doesn't make it true - even if Teawipes like you say it over and over and over, ad nauseam.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

It's that pesky 2d Amendment.
Especially that "shall not be infringed" part.
Damn..............
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Hmmm, at least you recognise that you are paranoid. Unfortunately, you think being paranoid is a good thing.
If the Government wants my firearms, I'm not paranoid. If the Government wants me to disclose the existence and identity of the firearms I have, I am not paranoid.

Therefore the quotes .... "paranoia" ....

..... why would the government want to know the make, model, and serial number of the weapons inside of my house?

Which would be required for registration, just like a motor vehicle.

Are you paranoid that I have firearms in my house?

The 2nd amendment makes it "true" ..

..... I can keep them in my house! Live with it.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
There, I fixed it for you, again.

fixed what you dipshit? Fkn Toyota driver your ass is showing again..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women