Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE WEALTHY ALREADY HAVE SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS THAT HAVE ARMED GUARDS...

The hypocrisy is astonishing; and the stupidity of the left is amazing. Dupes !

You are willing to give up your liberties and rights, while being demagogued by the left !

The list of private schools that have armed guard present is long.

At the top of the list is Obama; whose daughters attend Sidwell. A school that has private armed security services.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Uh, EARTH TO DIPSHIT! EARTH TO DIPSHIT!

Children of POTUS have armed guards 24/7.

There are armed guards at the McDonalds on Broad Street in Downtown Philly. Last time I was there, I didn't see any rich people passing out in the middle of their Eggamuffins...

What's your point?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The rich and influential send their kids to school with armed guards. The rest of us can't. Case in point:

David Gregory mocked the NRA's Wayne LaPierre for proposing that armed guards be at every school in America. But the NBC host seems to have no problem with armed guards protecting his kids everyday where they attend school in Washington, D.C.

"You proposed armed guards in school. We'll talk about that in some detail in a moment. You confronted the news media. You blamed Hollywood and the gaming industry. But never once did you concede that guns could actually be part of the problem. Is that a meaningful contribution, Mr. LaPierre, or a dodge?," asked Gregory.

Later the host suggested that guns don't prevent violence in schools (he cited the mass shootings at Columbine and Virginia Tech). "But you would concede that, as good as an idea as you think this is, it may not work. Because there have been cases where armed guards have not prevented this kind of massacre, this kind of carnage. I want you would concede that point, wouldn't you?," Gregory pleaded.

The NBC host would go on the rest of the segment to suggest that armed guards might not be effective in preventing mass murders at school. Which is perhaps an interesting theoretical argument.

But when it comes to Gregory's own kids, however, they are secured every school day by armed guards.

The Gregory children go to school with the children of President Barack Obama, according to the Washington Post. That school is the co-ed Quaker school Sidwell Friends.

According to a scan of the school's online faculty-staff directory, Sidwell has a security department made up of at least 11 people. Many of those are police officers, who are presumably armed.

Moreover, with the Obama kids in attendance, there is a secret service presence at the institution, as well.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ol_691057.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Armed trained guards or police would be good .Wish La Piss in his ear would pony up the money.It is easy to want someone else to pay for his ideas.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The wealthy and privileged (politicians, media, celebrities, industrialists) surround themselves in a bubble of protection that is enforced by gun carrying Americans. But they dont' the working stiffs of America to have the same rights or protections...instead they want to restrict/take away our right to buy, carry and use a gun.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Armed trained guards or police would be good .Wish La Piss in his ear would pony up the money.It is easy to want someone else to pay for his ideas.
Just another moocher looking for a government handout!

Old 12-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

The wealthy and privileged (politicians, media, celebrities, industrialists) surround themselves in a bubble of protection that is enforced by gun carrying Americans. But they dont' the working stiffs of America to have the same rights or protections...instead they want to restrict/take away our right to buy, carry and use a gun.
Since when is restrict the same thing as take away?

Where in the 2nd Amendment are we guaranteed the RIGHT to USE a gun?

You continue to play fast and loose with the facts ... and the truth.

I got your hand-cannon ... HANGING!
Old 12-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The rich and influential send their kids to school with armed guards. The rest of us can't.
http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000023668

You folks in Kansas (and Conneticut) need to get your shit together .. or ...

...just move down to Houston ... and surrounding school districts.

We even have police at the colleges in the area ....

http://www.hccs.edu/portal/site/hccs...ceName=default

and if HCC is not good enough for you ....

http://rupd.rice.edu/Content.aspx?id=47

University of Texas .... https://www.utexas.edu/police/
University of Houston ... http://www.uh.edu/police/home.html

It's absolutely amazing that all us "ignorant folks" down here in Texas with marginal educations have enough sense to have police in the schools .... or was it the MBA's from Syracruse that recommended it when they got down here and saw that this violent state needed police in the schools ...???

I mean they even have them in Austin ..... http://archive.austinisd.org/schools/police/ ...

And even where Mr. MBA-Syracruse lives .... with "no guns" ... ever.

"Leander ISD secondary campuses have school resource officers (SROs) --police officers with the Cedar Park and Leander police departments, as well as the Travis County Constables Office, who work at these campuses under a LISD contract. In addition, each elementary campuses assigned to one of these officers. Officers are familiar, trusted faces for our students, and are knowledgeable about our district security policies and procedures." http://www.leanderisd.org/default.as...afety.security

So, if you all are tired of no guns at school ... come on down. We got 'em.

"Iva PP":
"Armed trained guards or police would be good .Wish La Piss in his ear would pony up the money.It is easy to want someone else to pay for his ideas." Post #4.

We don't need private donations. We have property taxes for it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

had armed campus cops at my daughters HS a decade ago, metal detector at the door, the whole 9 yards ... big school, theres no way the campus cops could ever cover every enterance during the day... they mostly rode around at different times of the day and checked parking lots just to be seen
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
....theres no way the campus cops could ever cover every enterance during the day... .
"Visitor Access/Security Personnel
Leander ISD implemented a new tool designed to increase the safety of students at all its elementary campuses. The Raptor V-Soft visitor management system will help keep campuses safer by producing uniform badges for all visitors.

Each visitor will be asked to present a valid photo I.D. card the first time he or she visits the school. (Examples of acceptable photo I.D. cards are: state issued driver’s licenses or identification cards, official identification cards from many countries, or military identification cards.) The visitor is issued a badge with their photo that indicates when and where they are visiting. Once in the system, parents/visitors will not need to present their I.D., and can be issued a visitor badge by simply providing his or her name. In a time where we are used to presenting our driver’s licenses to write checks or rent videos, we’re certain our visitors will understand that a few extra seconds is well worth the added safety our new system provides our students.

All elementary campuses limit access into the building during the school day so that no unannounced person has unauthorized access to our students."

With today's technology there is not reason not to be secure. Nothing is 100%, but that is not a "reason" to implement the technology and a system to get as close to 100% as is realistically possible. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Maybe by being seen, they kept some lunatics away. We will never know.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Maybe by being seen, they kept some lunatics away. We will never know.
Parking an unoccupied patrol unit on the side of the road slows down speeders!

LE presence is a deterrent, unless someone wants to kill a cop ...

.... or wants cop assisted suicide.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000023668

You folks in Kansas (and Conneticut) need to get your shit together .. or ...

...just move down to Houston ... and surrounding school districts.

We even have police at the colleges in the area ....

http://www.hccs.edu/portal/site/hccs...ceName=default

and if HCC is not good enough for you ....

http://rupd.rice.edu/Content.aspx?id=47

University of Texas .... https://www.utexas.edu/police/
University of Houston ... http://www.uh.edu/police/home.html

It's absolutely amazing that all us "ignorant folks" down here in Texas with marginal educations have enough sense to have police in the schools .... or was it the MBA's from Syracruse that recommended it when they got down here and saw that this violent state needed police in the schools ...???

I mean they even have them in Austin ..... http://archive.austinisd.org/schools/police/ ...

And even where Mr. MBA-Syracruse lives .... with "no guns" ... ever.

"Leander ISD secondary campuses have school resource officers (SROs) --police officers with the Cedar Park and Leander police departments, as well as the Travis County Constables Office, who work at these campuses under a LISD contract. In addition, each elementary campuses assigned to one of these officers. Officers are familiar, trusted faces for our students, and are knowledgeable about our district security policies and procedures." http://www.leanderisd.org/default.as...afety.security

So, if you all are tired of no guns at school ... come on down. We got 'em.

"Iva PP":
"Armed trained guards or police would be good .Wish La Piss in his ear would pony up the money.It is easy to want someone else to pay for his ideas." Post #4.

We don't need private donations. We have property taxes for it.

Guess you proved a point.there are a lot more crazy assholes in Texas than there are in Kansas..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Both my kids went to public school through 11th grade, when they both moved off to college. One went to a public university, the other to a private university. Both are in private professional schools now, but I'm unaware of them having more campus cops than singularly situated public universities. In fact, I've never seen a cop on the law school campus in New Haven.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

...instead they want to restrict/take away our right to buy, carry and use a gun.
Just like the right wants to restrict/take away a woman's right to choose...

Interesting don't you think?

Hypocrisy at its finest, what say you Whirly?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women