Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47538
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #16
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Calista, if I read TG's post correctly, he meant he would not give the money to the lady to go pay for the room. I know I wouldn't. Either I am paying for the room, in which case I go down and pay for it and check in, using the name and address I want to have listed on the room (something safe that doesn't trace back to me), or the lady gets the room and the info she has provided to the hotel is between her and them and I don't need to be there to hear any of it.

thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #17
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had tons of guys give me cash to go pay for a room. To each his own.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #18
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
That's great and wonderful to hear that you are trustworthy. But surely you don't expect us to extrapolate that because YOU are trustworthy EVERY provider should be considered trustworthy also?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #19
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Calista, if I read TG's post correctly, he meant he would not give the money to the lady to go pay for the room. I know I wouldn't. Either I am paying for the room, in which case I go down and pay for it and check in, using the name and address I want to have listed on the room (something safe that doesn't trace back to me), or the lady gets the room and the info she has provided to the hotel is between her and them and I don't need to be there to hear any of it.
No, I read it correctly, and that's what I mean. You don't have to be there to hear or see my personal info... I'm given the money, you wait, I go book the room, and you meet me there. It's not uncommon at all for me and many of my clients. A must for newbies, and haven't had one issue yet.

Quote:
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #20
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Often times, i will meet the provider at the hotel or pick her up and take her to the hotel. I will then give her enough cash to pay for the room while I wait outside for her to get the room. Then, we go up together or she gets s five min headstart. I do this when I play within 50 miles of home. You never know who maybe working behind the desk. I have never been burned doing this. Think about it, I just gave the girl 75-80. She knows there is more. Why abscond with under 100 when you know 200-250 more is coming your way.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM   #21
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Often times, i will meet the provider at the hotel or pick her up and take her to the hotel. I will then give her enough cash to pay for the room while I wait outside for her to get the room. Then, we go up together or she gets s five min headstart. I do this when I play within 50 miles of home. You never know who maybe working behind the desk. I have never been burned doing this. Think about it, I just gave the girl 75-80. She knows there is more. Why abscond with under 100 when you know 200-250 more is coming your way.
Thats exactly how I look at it, and verbatim how it usually goes down for me. It'd be so silly to run away with less than a bill, and completely obliterate my rep.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #22
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's great and wonderful to hear that you are trustworthy. But surely you don't expect us to extrapolate that because YOU are trustworthy EVERY provider should be considered trustworthy also?

No I understand that some providers are rip off artists and some clients are more careful than others. By no means was I saying its a bad thing that u wouldn't do that babe just saying that some men do. "To each his own"
Old 07-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #23
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
No I understand that some providers are rip off artists and some clients are more careful than others. By no means was I saying its a bad thing that u wouldn't do that babe just saying that some men do. "To each his own"
Let me qualify my statement. I would not just hand money to a provider I was seeing for the first time, so she could go get the room and wait for her. Sorry, heard too many horror stories even with ladies listed on P411 or ECCIE.

But, there are a number of Providers I've seen on a recurring basis and have spent many hours with over the months, that I would not think TWICE about handing the money to so she could get the room in her name instead of mine for my privacy.

As one respondent in one of the threads mentioned.. "If we are going to meet and provide you one of the MOST intimate of services, you hobbyists are going to have to meet us part way with SOME trust or it isn't going to work". So I can see me doing this with providers I've come to have some trust with, but not with a first timer.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #24
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let me qualify my statement. I would not just hand money to a provider I was seeing for the first time, so she could go get the room and wait for her. Sorry, heard too many horror stories even with ladies listed on P411 or ECCIE.

But, there are a number of Providers I've seen on a recurring basis and have spent many hours with over the months, that I would not think TWICE about handing the money to so she could get the room in her name instead of mine for my privacy.

As one respondent in one of the threads mentioned.. "If we are going to meet and provide you one of the MOST intimate of services, you hobbyists are going to have to meet us part way with SOME trust or it isn't going to work". So I can see me doing this with providers I've come to have some trust with, but not with a first timer.

Totally get it. First time meeting u dnt know what the heck is gonna happen. I guess its kinda along the same lines of making sure I get the donation up front with a first time client.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:15 AM   #25
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457
Default If you want to pay for the room then great.

I suggested that the lady pay for the room because there are gents who do not want to leave their information at the hotel.

I was not suggesting you empower a thief. We are all here to have a good time. I don't want any trouble just like you.

Quote:
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:43 AM   #26
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think also what guys need to be cognizant of doing incalls and paying ladies to check in, some hotel chains in certain areas screen providers names and the numbers they use. They match it with an ad if they are careless enough to use the same number to check in as well. If she has a police record.....she of course won't reveal to you that as a prospective client its too late as well.............

Id only consider this with a provider who never showed her face. But this is why I do outcall.

I will say if a provider doesn't have enough money to take a chance on booking a room for a prospective client it raises a red flag and is very inconvient. Just ain't professional.

If a guy didn't have all her money availiable and asked if he could give her part of it....have his session.......and then go to the ATM after to pay the rest for a first time clients how would you ladies react to that. I would assume you would say he doesn't have his business together........well I would think the same thing when you ask me to pay for the incall. Why don't I buy you an industrial sized multipack of condoms too while I'm being so gracious. Maybe a new tube of lube to use on me that doesn't have a leftover pubic hair from the last client. Unless she's under 21, I know sometimes booking hotels is harder for younger ladies.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #27
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that ladies should have separate numbers from their personal number in order to do biz. Do not mix emails and phone numbers with your personal life. It's much easier and safer to keep them separate.

Normally, I wouldn't book a room for a first time client, just as the gents wouldn't trust money upfront on a first time visit with a lady. Thank goodness I have an incall!! If I'm going out of my way to meet a gent elsewhere and am hauling all my "goodies" with me, then he can at least figure out how to get the room and still maintain the discretion he needs. Otherwise......come to me!

This is just another issue that indicates we all like and feel comfortable with different things. I do what works for me and try not to take issue with what others will do or enjoy doing. For the most part, it's all good.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women