Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60105
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40356
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
rockr31
Premium Access

Encounters: 6
Default Hotel question

Dumb newbie question I know, but are there some hotels that providers will not go to (assuming nice hotel)? Like for example - a hotel where they have to walk by the front desk?
rockr31 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

No, darling. A lady that screens you as a client is comfortable going anywhere. There are some that take risks, and when they get busted, tell people not to visit or stay. If we were to listen to them, we wouldn't be at hotels at all.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Satsuma957
Registered Member

what is the etiquette regarding meeting the provider? go to lobby and meet there, or have provider meet at room? (being an outcall session)

my wife and I are newbies and want a fun and respectful experience!
Satsuma957 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #4
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457

You would give the girl the money to pay for the room. She pays for the room and you meet her up there.

I would suggest going to a place such as a Holiday Inn and avoid the hourly places.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I prefer hotels with no outside access myself. That whole walking by the front desk thing seems to be the girls who are too scared or nervous. Tiffany nailed it, when I'm going to see someone I've screened, I'm not at all nervous about the hotel. Now, there are still places I won't go, but those are the local rat hole. Stay away from any place that looks like a junkie hang out. If there are a bunch of people hanging off the balconies and such, chances are she won't be comfortable.

As far as meeting your playmate, I'd ask her. Personally I prefer to meet in the room if it's a first meeting, or meeting at a lounge or bar if I already know you. Every woman is different with what they feel ok with though, and most will have no problem letting you guys know.

I love seeing couples play together. You get to experience the carnal filth of sex purely for pleasure, but the tenderness and love shared between two people intimately... You guys are going to have a TON of fun!!
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuma957 View Post
what is the etiquette regarding meeting the provider? go to lobby and meet there, or have provider meet at room? (being an outcall session)

my wife and I are newbies and want a fun and respectful experience!

That would depend on you two and the amount of time you book.

Most couple situations require a getting to know you period, whether that's drinks or dinner at the hotel bar, or just a walk so that she can see the dynamic between you two and know where she fits in. If it were me, I would book at least 4 hours minimum to get to know the lady.

If you've booked two hours or less, you could have her meet you in your room for discretion purposes.

You two have fun!
Old 07-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
Now, there are still places I won't go, but those are the local rat hole. Stay away from any place that looks like a junkie hang out. If there are a bunch of people hanging off the balconies and such, chances are she won't be comfortable.

As far as meeting your playmate, I'd ask her. Personally I prefer to meet in the room if it's a first meeting, or meeting at a lounge or bar if I already know you. Every woman is different with what they feel ok with though, and most will have no problem letting you guys know.

I love seeing couples play together. You get to experience the carnal filth of sex purely for pleasure, but the tenderness and love shared between two people intimately... You guys are going to have a TON of fun!!
+1 Calista...

You know I automatically assumed we were talking about at least a 3 star or better! LOL
Old 07-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #8
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockr31 View Post
Dumb newbie question I know, but are there some hotels that providers will not go to (assuming nice hotel)? Like for example - a hotel where they have to walk by the front desk?
We have a part of town here in the Denver metro area that LE is very active; so many ladies avoid outcalls regardless of the hotel's star ranking. Like the lovelies said prior, you pass their screening and make them feel safe, then it's on like Donkey Kong!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
Satsuma957
Registered Member

thank you for the info! yep, we both prefer the nicer hotels. and since we are both newbie slowpokes..lol...2 or 3 hour minimum! its nice to get to know people and go with the flow organically. mostly we are educating ourselves on hobbying and taking baby steps!
Satsuma957 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #10
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Satsum, you guys are off to a great start! Have FUN!!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Find some pretty young lady you both think you would like to meet. Write to her, explain your situation a little. See how she responds. Most likely after a few e-mails or PMs you will all get a sense about whether this is the right lady for the two of you.

If so, the questions of where to meet, etc., will likely flow very comfortably. There is no "right" answer--it's a matter of making everyone comfortable.

Personally I like to meet someone for the first time at a restaurant or coffee shop. It's more relaxed, it gives her an easy out if for any reason she doesn't feel comfortable with me, and I have found LE is not terribly patient--they like assembly line processes.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #12
thisguy23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love View Post
You would give the girl the money to pay for the room. She pays for the room and you meet her up there.

I would suggest going to a place such as a Holiday Inn and avoid the hourly places.

You are free to do what you want, but I would never do this. Never Ever.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #13
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post
You are free to do what you want, but I would never do this. Never Ever.
I wouldn't do this with a couple, because it'd be a little too complicated.. But I always do this with newbie incall requests. Sometimes just cause you caught me in between paychecks.

Saying you'd *never* do it seems to imply that none of us are trust worthy. Just like we have to trust a nice gent won't rip us off after spending an hour or more with him, you gents should learn to trust, just a little at least, when she's given you every reason to trust her. We're not all out to screw you guys over!
Old 07-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Calista, if I read TG's post correctly, he meant he would not give the money to the lady to go pay for the room. I know I wouldn't. Either I am paying for the room, in which case I go down and pay for it and check in, using the name and address I want to have listed on the room (something safe that doesn't trace back to me), or the lady gets the room and the info she has provided to the hotel is between her and them and I don't need to be there to hear any of it.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #15
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default whoa

Not a chance am I gonna give funds to anyone out in public.

A seasoned Provider will have a room (InCall) and you will know this during your research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love View Post

jframe2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women