Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160487
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2014, 04:42 AM   #16
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome photography!
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #17
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up BTS Video

Thanks, Sonya! Here's a behind-the-scenes video from this past weekend's shoot with Nikki_Sweets. We are currently considering offering video to our menu of services and would love to hear feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTkdwLxiWgY
ShawnRoxy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:00 PM   #18
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

These guys are great! Here is my review about my experience.

Booking - I came into contact with Shawn & Roxy (shownro photography) on this board while looking for a new local photographer. About 2 weeks ago we locked in a date for a shoot. Setting up the appointment was easy. They let me know their available days and when we found one that matched both of our schedules we locked it in. We ended up agreeing on Monday at 10am. Since I was getting my hair and makeup done they informed me that showing up earlier would be great so we had more time to shoot. We decided 8 was a good time. They stayed in contact with me to assure me the appointment was still good and the day before the appointment they text me the address of the location. We spoke that night again, I just wanted to double check on what I may need to have with me.

Upon Arrival - When I arrived at there studio location I must say I was shocked. Not only did they have the equipment needed to shoot, they had some of the best equipment. They were very friendly and very comforting.

Prepping - Roxy started with my makeup, she knows what she is doing. Once she rocked my makeup, she moved on to my hair. When she was done, I LOVED IT.

Photo Shoot - Next were the photos, what a great experience. They are an amazing team. Whether it is your first time or your 100th time they will make sure your poses and photos come out great. They will coach you on how to turn, where to look how to smile... Then unlike most, let you do your own thing. Anytime my hair got frizzy, make up got shiny etc... It was fixed. They were very accommodating. One of my best photo shoot experiences. Some may think being naked and them being married may be a little uncomfortable with having them both there. It was not. Not only did they make me feel comfy the whole time, naked & clothed but they remained professional the whole time.

I would CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THEM! I was overly satisfied with my photos and that was just the unedited ones. I can not wait to see the edited ones! There prices are (IMO) lower then what they should charge. You are getting a great deal with what they offer and at a great rate!!!

Thank you shawn and roxy!!!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056022149
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:54 PM   #19
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Thanks! We love working with people who appreciate the value of glamour photography, especially when balanced with natural phone photos and video. It's no coincidence that a majority of our clients travel regularly and, like us, have set high standards for themselves.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:45 PM   #20
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up DFW, Dec 28-29

We're busy through December in San Antonio and now booking for January.

Dallas, we're heading your way again on Dec 28-29!

Here's a photo from our recent trip to LA...

Shawn & Roxy

Old 12-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #21
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnRoxy View Post
We're busy through December in San Antonio and now booking for January.

Dallas, we're heading your way again on Dec 28-29!

Here's a photo from our recent trip to LA...

Shawn & Roxy

That came out really good!!!!
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #22
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Thanks, Nikki!
Old 12-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #23
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Talking DFW - Luxury $8000 Penthouse Photoshoot w/hair-makeup - Tonight Only!

Shawn and I are booked into a 2500-sq ft Penthouse Suite ($8000/night) in a luxury hotel in downtown Dallas (complete with pool table and so many opportunities).

We had a last-minute cancellation for tonight, so if you have ever been interested in updating your photos, here is your chance to do so...

Just send us a PM with questions!
Old 01-13-2015, 10:02 AM   #24
Guest060122
Account Disabled

User ID: 67464
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up My review on my experience with Shawn and Roxy.

I just got my edited pictures back from them and i must say i am very satisfied. Before I met them, I was a little nervous. But they made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in. Roxy did my hair/makeup first, while also kinda trying to get to know more about me and what i was wanting in my pics. Roxy is an amazing make-up artist. After completing hair and make-up, we got my outfits together. Roxy had a few things she let me wear also. By the time we started actually taking the pictures, I was already so much more relaxed than I thought I was gonna be. Between my hair and makeup, I felt very confident, and I think that shows in the pictures. They made it very fun, and the poses and ideas they had were very very helpful. Not to mention we were in a penthouse suite, so there were so many different options on were to take the pictures.
I would highly recommend these guys. They are professional, and you can tell they take this very seriously, they want to make sure you are completely satisfied. And they are also very laid back and friendly. They are an Asian couple, and they work together so well. I hope I have the opportunity to shoot with them again.
Guest060122 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:05 PM   #25
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Wink

Thanks, Kacey - we loved working with you and we'd definitely love to schedule another shoot.

Dallas was spectacular... thank you again to everyone who shot with us in the penthouse!

We are now booking weekends in our studio in San Antonio and planning a trip to Houston next! Let us know when/where you'd like to shoot and we may head your way!

Old 01-14-2015, 04:44 PM   #26
SweetKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4955
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a few friends that had used Shawn and Roxy and loved the results. I had the pleasure of working with them last month and got the pics in over the weekend and I absolutely love them. Both are awesome to work with and are great at what they do. If you are in the market for pics I highly recommend them.
SweetKendall is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:19 PM   #27
TheGoldStandard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Photoshop a bit?
TheGoldStandard is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:45 PM   #28
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

We specialize in honoring requests and exceeding client expectations. Our valued clients demand, expect, and deserve the best of our talents.

Old 01-20-2015, 12:03 PM   #29
Lauren Haze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 218742
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently got the opportunity to work with these guys. They are AMAZING! They made me feel super comfortable and made me beautiful!
I highly recommend them to any one looking to get photos done.
Lauren Haze is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #30
ShawnRoxy
Gaining Momentum

Wink

Need photos? Let's have some fun and shoot: San Antonio - Austin - Dallas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women