Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35233
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2021, 05:54 AM   #1
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Ever had a legit massage turn sexual?

Used to have a really cute CMT I would see regularly. Always fantasized that I might get at least a happy ending. But she knew my family so that was a nonstarter even if she were willing. Still remains a role play fantasy. Has anyone here, male or female, had a professional massage turn erotic? Abbey Jones, a poster on this site many years ago, had a thread where she related an incident. Perhaps the hottest thing I’ve ever read. Hoping for more great stories.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 06:13 AM   #2
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I’ve had one. I simply wanted a massage. Her technique was as personal as any I’ve ever had and my dick got rock hard. I kinda lost the draping and she finished me off with her hand.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 11:20 AM   #3
GolfNut6372
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Here's an experience I had about 20 years ago:

I went to a salon that had two massage rooms in the back. The massage was $40. There was a white woman and an Asian woman available. I picked the white woman.

She gave me a good massage and then we negotiated on the flip. I gave her another $80 for a topless HJ.

The next time I went back, she wasn't there, so I went to the back with Suzy, the Asian woman. She gave me a good massage. Then on the flip, she took off the towel, massaged my legs, chest, face and arms, and then proceeded to jack me off (good technique BTW). All without saying a word or asking for any more money. I ended up tipping her another $20, but it definitely wasn't demanded, expected or even hinted at.

I went back a couple more times, but then Suzy moved on and I never saw her again. But for a little while there I had a cheap, reliable source for a good massage and "tension" relief.
GolfNut6372 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No, though there were a few I wish it would have happened. More than once I got very erect, but most the therapists just pretended they didn't see it--I suspect they get that reasonably often. One clearly did see it, started at it, and said "I will take that as a complement", but that's as far as it went. Too bad.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
Used to have a really cute CMT I would see regularly. Always fantasized that I might get at least a happy ending. But she knew my family so that was a nonstarter even if she were willing. Still remains a role play fantasy. Has anyone here, male or female, had a professional massage turn erotic? Abbey Jones, a poster on this site many years ago, had a thread where she related an incident. Perhaps the hottest thing I’ve ever read. Hoping for more great stories.

No, and I don't think I want that to happen either. That's not the reason I get that treatment, and most of the therapist aren't very pretty...
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:05 PM   #6
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
No, and I don't think I want that to happen either. That's not the reason I get that treatment, and most of the therapist aren't very pretty...
Really? Because sex is the reason I do everything.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 10:18 PM   #7
TexasAustin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 485252
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Legit massage turn sexual

Yes. Many times over the years. All were male CMT's. Hottest thing to date that I've ever experienced,)) More women enjoy this than y'all know. I ain't the only one who has fantasized about this and followed thru.
TexasAustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:13 AM   #8
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

An interesting one would be if anyone had ever had extras happen at a resort spa. I’ve always thought there are girls that might be open being that it’s a resort, many men are horned up and without their SO. I was on a cruise ship and the masseuse had me wondering (she complimented my ass) but it didn’t happen.
Old 04-25-2021, 10:19 AM   #9
TexasAustin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 485252
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Darlin, her complimenting ur ass???

HERES YOUR SIGN. A LMT ain't gonna compliment shit otherwise. That was your in. Her comment opened the door for you.
TexasAustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 03:50 PM   #10
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

When I was in Nam the Army had a base called Viking that had to a massage
Parlor. The were locals they would give u a steam & a rub for $5.00 Monopoly money
then. We could usually get a hi & a bbbj for a total of $15.00. We would get the hj
first and then make her work on the bbbj!!! Just remember war is hell!
Semper Fi
Financeman22 is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:55 PM   #11
ItWillFit
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Over the years I have had numerous therapeutic massages turn sexual.

The very first was a birthday BBBJ with an LMT I had been going to for about 6 months after a car accident. Prior to that day she had never gone higher than 2/3 up the thigh, or lower than my waist. And I had never once even come close to being undraped. The nicest thing was insurance paid for it.

The strangest was an elderly LMT who worked out of a upscale women's beauty salon. She was highly recommended for being a master of a modality I had been wanting to try out. It was an excellent session, right up until she climbed on top and started riding me.
ItWillFit is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:02 AM   #12
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAustin View Post
Darlin, her complimenting ur ass???

HERES YOUR SIGN. A LMT ain't gonna compliment shit otherwise. That was your in. Her comment opened the door for you.
I know. Wouldn’t be the first or last opening I missed.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:51 AM   #13
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I dont know how legit it was..but i had set up a massage for a lady friend and i had a friend that was the masseuse and i had made an agreement once she got my lady friend on her stomach and was enjoying the massage i would take her place and get a little friendlier with my hands and i had several vibrators and toys to use on her..once i started oiling her up and rubbing inside her legs she turned her head around to see what was going on and just smiled and sort of stuck her ass up in the air indicating she wanted more and things got pretty interesting. I think it turned out to be the best massage both of us ever had! lol.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:31 PM   #14
raild@1964
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAustin View Post
Yes. Many times over the years. All were male CMT's. Hottest thing to date that I've ever experienced,)) More women enjoy this than y'all know. I ain't the only one who has fantasized about this and followed thru.
Awesome, This to me is Hot as hell. With men were all pretty much horn dogs but when a lady lets this happen. Hell Yes
I would like for to elaborate a bit on how it took place, did you give some subtle hints etc.

I've never had it happen but I did have a beautiful LMT give me a massage once and while massaging my arms my finger tips did slightly touch her breast several times. I took it as an accident and nothing happened, but still wonder.
raild@1964 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:39 AM   #15
Jollyredranger
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

Yep, just at the start of the pandemic last year. Made an appointment to a legit establishment for a massage two days in advance, only for that night for my dog to escape the house.

Thankfully found her the next day, but spent all night horrified (she was an older dog, near-blind and deaf) and looking for her, so by the time the appointment arrived the next day, I was in desperate need of a massage.

The masseuse could tell I was harried and I told her about the past 48 hours and how it exacerbated my need for a massage.

I guess she took pity on me, because I flipped and as she rubbed my forehead, then moved down to my chest, snaked her hands underneath the sheet and started giving me a HJ. I about leapt off of the table, to which she joked "I know you're thinking, 'what are you doing', but it's fine" and continued. She pulled the sheet back and finished me off.

No mention of tip (but I did leave her a big one) and it was really appreciated, but totally not expected!
Jollyredranger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women