Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who do you trust more more advice about masks?
Tucker Carlson 19 44.19%
The CDC 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2021, 09:15 PM   #136
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you can prove that, right? or are you still just regurgitating the media misrepresentation of what Trump actually said ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:34 PM   #137
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Fauci is also on record saying the virus wasn't a big deal at the same time Trump was. so were they both wrong or both right?
Don't be silly. They were both wrong.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:36 PM   #138
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
I’d trust a hooker on the street before any govt agency or “ elected “ official
A hooker told me not to get vaxxed.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:46 PM   #139
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

correct me if i'm wrong but where in that speech did Trump say bleach?

Ultraviolet light sterilizing technology introduced at Phoenix airport to kill coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ultraviol...160016304.html

Quote:
Don't be silly. They were both wrong.

and yet Trump was demonized while Fauci was lionized by the press. how did that happen when they both made similar comments at the same time frame

might it be political?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:08 PM   #140
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
correct me if i'm wrong but where in that speech did Trump say bleach?

Ultraviolet light sterilizing technology introduced at Phoenix airport to kill coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ultraviol...160016304.html

and yet Trump was demonized while Fauci was lionized by the press. how did that happen when they both made similar comments at the same time frame

might it be political?
Did I say anything about UV? No I did not.

Yes, "injection of a disinfectant that knocks out the virus in a minute" would have been a better choice of words than "bleach."

And of course demonizing Trump was political. We didn't do nearly as good a job as the Asians did in controlling the COVID. Our economy suffered compared to Taiwan, South Korea and China. But how much of that was because of Trump and how much was due to the nature of our country and its residents?

Compare us to the Europeans and at this point it looks like we've come through this in better shape. A good part of that was because of Operation Warp Speed, the rapid development of vaccines that ironically some of Trump's biggest fans here are afraid to take. The Trump administration wisely bet on mRNA technology, and wasn't stingy when it came to contracting for large quantities of vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. Europe wasn't as lucky.

I do wish Trump hadn't poo-pooed masks. He should instead have geared the country up to manufacture tons of N95's and other masks that help prevent spread of COVID, and used the bully pulpit to encourage people to wear them. That's one area where Fauci, after a rocky start, was very right and Trump was very wrong.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:12 PM   #141
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's a little about her and her work,

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Suzanne_Humphries

She sounds nutty.
She isn't nutty. Many people in the Science fields go off the beaten path because conventional medicine is far from perfect. Your only source of information about her is Wikipedia. Wikipedia made her sound nutty and you're looking for her to be nutty, so therefore she is. The Government is telling people you can get Covid just by walking past someone, therefore wear a mask. Minimize the spread by keeping your distance from others thus practice Social distancing. Who came up with six feet , is that a magic number? Then Government ushers in a Vaccine in a matter of months and proclaims this is your ticket to a normal life again. These ideas are embedded into society right now you're a shameful wretch if you don't believe the Government and take them serious. So of course when someone like Susanne Humphries comes along they are regarded as crazy because their view and knowledge doesn't coincide with the Government. The Government is one sided they do everything for a reason and that reason is not always what you think it is. Humphries has nothing to lose the Government does.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:13 PM   #142
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's an analogy to the COVID 19 vaccine. Like Tucker Carlson, I think**, you can focus on the small number of people harmed by the vaccine instead of the huge number of people who avoided hospitalization or death and the huge benefit to the economy.

Tucker reported on a government report. Apparently, you think a journalist shouldn't report on such things because it might confuse people. Well, it did and that's what the one episode you watched was all about, pointing out what a horrible job and a disservice the government was doing with that report. Tucker didn't make up the numbers, he questioned them. He didn't write the report and was merely asking his expert guest to explain it which he did actually contradicting Tucker to a small degree because he could see that the way Tucker presented it, could also be a bit confusing, hence the expert but maybe you missed that part.

That was the gist of the one episode you saw. If you had seen the many other episodes on Covid and vaccines as I did, you would know that he did talk about the huge number of people benefiting from the vaccine. Imagine that, a journalist telling the good and the bad and some people only hear the bad because, well, for what ever reason, that's what they want to hear. A lot of that going around these days

Or like ex-President Trump, you can do the opposite. Did Trump push the FDA to go full speed ahead on emergency approvals of vaccines, instead of dilly dallying around like they usually do to make sure they're super safe? Hell yeah he did.

Or you can do the opposite? So you are now saying that Tucker advised not to go full steam ahead and push the FDA to give emergency approval? That he didn't want the vaccine to be super safe? Maybe you could find that clip for us because I don't remember that.

Did he believe they should have stopped giving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine when one person died from a blood clot after the first 7 million doses had been given? Hell no he didn't.

It was 6 women I believe but that isn't the point. You are implying that Tucker called for J & J to stop using the vaccine? I didn't hear that either. It would be great if you could find him saying that or shall I just take your word for it after I pointed out that you had already lied about one thing Tucker did not say.

** This is my interpretation of what Carlson is doing after watching just one of his episodes on vaccines. Hedonist tells me I'm wrong.

OK I see the problem. You watched one episode and you misinterpreted it. Tucker was focusing on a government report, period. A report you seem to think should never have been reported because it was confusing. Imagine that, a government report that was confusing. That report as he admitted in another episode that you may have missed, was confusing. His whole segment was not about him telling the world not to get vaccinated because you will die, nothing could be further from the truth but for what ever the reason, that doesn't seem to be your goal, telling the truth about what he said. But for what ever reason you are going to stick to it and I can't dissuade you so there we are.

To reiterate, what I heard Tucker do was tell the most vulnerable to get vaccinated. Tell the rest of us to question what the government was telling us and make the best decision for yourself. I can't tell you how many times Carlson said "don't believe me, do the research" which separates him from virtually every single reporter on CNN and MSNBC who are only there to push what ever Biden wants pushed.

If anybody is responsible for deaths for not taking the vaccine, that would be VP Harris and every member of the Democrat party who were virtually all on record for not taking the vaccine as long as Trump, the man you just praised, had anything to do with the vaccine which was what, a year before this episode of Tucker which you seem to suggest cost people lives. There will never be an accounting of how many people died because they listened to VP Harris and the other Democrats hell bent on discouraging people to not take the vaccine because it was developed under the leadership of Trump.

You know that's true. Now all you have to do is acknowledge what you know to be true.

And on using the disinfectant, the word "bleach" was never used in the clip you provided but it was used by dozens of reporters. Reporters should never add words to a story that the person did not say. It will make any reasonable person ask if there is a bias, an agenda at play when that happens. Happened to me with you. But it did add a nice touch to the story. He did not "recommend" injecting a disinfectant. He asked if the doctors to his right if they would "look into it". A small but I believe important distinction. Again not using the exact words leads to questioning the reporter. That too I'll admit was a dumb thing to say in hindsight and if I heard the clip right, he was asking if they could find a way to get a "disinfectant" into the body. Sounds to me like a very poor choice of words from someone who is not a doctor.

And the ultra violet light, being used all over the world to disinfect spaces on airplanes and rooms of all sizes. No word yet on using it inside the body like chemo or radiation.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:36 PM   #143
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Hedonist, I'm tired of arguing. I don't know what Carlson's angle is, but maybe it's selling commercials. There are unfortunately a lot of people who are afraid of vaccines, and love watching someone who panders to their prejudices by telling them hey, maybe you're right. At least a couple of them are my friends. Unfortunately one is 87 years old. The other's in his late 60's and has high blood pressure and a heart condition.

Your logic of attributing the opposite of every good thing I say about Trump to Carlson doesn't make sense, and you're taking more liberty with your interpretation of what I'm saying than I did with what Carlson said. For example I never said anything about Carlson's position on granting emergency approval for vaccines or withdrawing the J&J vaccine from the market.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:38 PM   #144
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Did I say anything about UV? No I did not.

Yes, "injection of a disinfectant that knocks out the virus in a minute" would have been a better choice of words than "bleach."

that's because he never said bleach. that video proves it. the UV article is yet another example of Trump being right.

And of course demonizing Trump was political. We didn't do nearly as good a job as the Asians did in controlling the COVID. Our economy suffered compared to Taiwan, South Korea and China. But how much of that was because of Trump and how much was due to the nature of our country and its residents?

China did this to reset their house of cards propped up economy before it collapsed of it's own corrupt weight. does it really surprise you they didn't drop nearly as much as US markets did?

Compare us to the Europeans and at this point it looks like we've come through this in better shape. A good part of that was because of Operation Warp Speed, the rapid development of vaccines that ironically some of Trump's biggest fans here are afraid to take.

i'm not interested in taking an experimental vaccine for a virus with a death rate we've both agreed on many times has a mortality rate less than 1 percent and the numbers bear us out as right

I do wish Trump hadn't poo-pooed masks. He should instead have geared the country up to manufacture tons of N95's and other masks that help prevent spread of COVID, and used the bully pulpit to encourage people to wear them. That's one area where Fauci, after a rocky start, was very right and Trump was very wrong.

why were we short on ppe supplies in the first place? because Obama and Fauci didn't restock after Ebola. Trump did use his authority to begin making more N95 masks.

Fauci was still wrong because crap masks are crap and don't do much to help stop the spread. why do you think he eventually began saying wear two masks? the man is not an idiot. which makes him ten times as dangerous as an actual idiot ...

like Biden

From a Shot in the Arm to a Shot in the Foot — Biden’s Vaccine Blunder

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shot-arm-...225252071.html
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 10:55 PM   #145
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
She isn't nutty. Many people in the Science fields go off the beaten path because conventional medicine is far from perfect. Your only source of information about her is Wikipedia. Wikipedia made her sound nutty and you're looking for her to be nutty, so therefore she is. The Government is telling people you can get Covid just by walking past someone, therefore wear a mask. Minimize the spread by keeping your distance from others thus practice Social distancing. Who came up with six feet , is that a magic number? Then Government ushers in a Vaccine in a matter of months and proclaims this is your ticket to a normal life again. These ideas are embedded into society right now you're a shameful wretch if you don't believe the Government and take them serious. So of course when someone like Susanne Humphries comes along they are regarded as crazy because their view and knowledge doesn't coincide with the Government. The Government is one sided they do everything for a reason and that reason is not always what you think it is. Humphries has nothing to lose the Government does.
I don't believe in homeopaths or chiropractors, like her. A chiropractor really fucked up my brother's back. I do believe in vaccines. I take a flu vaccine every year and never get the flu. You look at what's happening with COVID cases right now in the USA, Israel and the UK, and compare to places like Canada and continental Europe, and it's hard to argue the vaccine's not working.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:05 PM   #146
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
From a Shot in the Arm to a Shot in the Foot — Biden’s Vaccine Blunder
https://www.yahoo.com/news/shot-arm-...225252071.html
Yes, that's troubling. Would Moderna and Biontech have pioneered mRNA technology if they knew they were going to have to give it away? And will the vaccine developers and manufacturers stand ready someday when we have something that's more deadly than COVID 19, if there aren't adequate financial incentives?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:07 PM   #147
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
And the ultra violet light, being used all over the world to disinfect spaces on airplanes and rooms of all sizes. No word yet on using it inside the body like chemo or radiation.
there is such equipment that does this; it is however experimental.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:32 PM   #148
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
there is such equipment that does this; it is however experimental.
https://www.bioworld.com/articles/43...-emergency-use
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:51 PM   #149
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't believe in homeopaths or chiropractors, like her. A chiropractor really fucked up my brother's back. I do believe in vaccines. I take a flu vaccine every year and never get the flu. You look at what's happening with COVID cases right now in the USA, Israel and the UK, and compare to places like Canada and continental Europe, and it's hard to argue the vaccine's not working.
You take a Flu shot every year and you don't get the Flu. I don't take the flu shot every year and I can't remember when I've had the flu last. So what do you think is going on here? You believe in Vaccines based on your own experience. How come people have supposedly died from the Covid-19 Vaccine? It's ironic they didn't get Covid during the Pandemic but took the vaccine out of caution and a short time later died. Was it the Vaccine or was it just coincidence? Everyone is different and will react differently. Some people are resistant to the Flu and will be to Covid-19 and it won't matter if they are vaccinated or not they may not get it and if they do a very mild manageable case. All viruses that affect people have a specific mode of transmission and they are tissue specific. For instance Corona viruses affect the tissues of the Upper Respiratory Tract no other tissue. Although they are spread through personal contact they are actually caused by environmental toxins and irritants. Rabies on the other hand can only be transmitted by a bite that breaks the skin by an animal that is a carrier or infected. The virus must cross the Blood Brain Barrier where it then destroys the Nervous System eventually causing death 99% of the time. I am skeptical of the covid-19 Vaccines because I don't believe the Virus is a naturally occurring Virus. I think the future of this virus is, it will either mutate and become more resistant, less virulent or dissipate completely from the human population all together. Hopefully it's the latter.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:03 AM   #150
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Looks like you’ve given it this a lot of thought.

If you get vaccinated you can turn your thoughts elsewhere.

And you’ll help achieve Trump’s “herd mentality.”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women