Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Blindfolded Sex

I've been exploring my kinky side a little more lately. One of the things I'd love to try is a session with a provider who is blindfolded the entire time. She would never once see me or know who I was. I would try to set this up by either having one of the ladies I see regularly identify a friend who would be willing, or I would post an ISO request on the local boards.

I would imagine that for her comfort level, we might need to have a second provider in the room.

Is this something that's too far out there? Has anyone tried anything like this?
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I remember a few years back reading a post on this same subject. Can't remember if it was here or on another site. It was actually a reversal of your fantasy. Apparently this guy would hire a provider to have sex with him while he was blindfolded the entire time. He would leave the door open just prior to her arrival. He'd leave the donation on the dresser. He would blind fold himself and then get on the bed. The lady would simply walk in and have sex with him and then leave. I think another part of this fantasy/fetish was that there was to be no talking or communication-- totally quiet.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds hot and I do so love role play, but if I had never meet you then no I would not leave my door open and be blind folded for you to cum in. And to me just having another provider there to watch would not be comfy......Now if you had me and my cum slut Lynda togehter,and I had her tied and blindfolded and I let you in the door all the while talking to her, telling her what a good slut she is and how she will fuck my "friend" very well for me..That would be hot...........Or is that just me?
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Sounds hot and I do so love role play, but if I had never meet you then no I would not leave my door open and be blind folded for you to cum in. And to me just having another provider there to watch would not be comfy......Now if you had me and my cum slut Lynda togehter,and I had her tied and blindfolded and I let you in the door all the while talking to her, telling her what a good slut she is and how she will fuck my "friend" very well for me..That would be hot...........Or is that just me?
I figure the "third" person would need to be someone the blindfolded provider knew well. Ideally, it would also be someone who knew me as well. That would make things more comfortable all the way around.

There's a semi-UTR provider who I see that is turned on by the scenerio and would love to be the third participant. And, she would be great (i.e., a very verbal third participant). She just doesn't know enough ladies to identify someone who could do the blindfolded role.

Ultimately, I may have to fulfill this fantasy through role-playing with someone I already know, or just leave it unfulfilled.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Ummmm, I did the version of this with me blindfolded several years ago when I lived in western New York and hobbied in Canada, where everything but streetwalking or a brothel is legal. I can't tell you how much I miss that!!!

I used a highly regarded agency in Niagra Falls periodically and got to know the female owner a bit over the phone and at a social. I don't remember whose idea it was, but we decided it would be fun for her to send me a lady whom I hadn't met whose identity I wouldn't know until a subsequent social. The lady would knock at my door, I would blindfold myself and let her in, and there would be no conversation. She would take the lead throughout for a very, very sensual domination session. Some bondage, some facesitting, but mostly just GFE with her taking the lead. It was all very exciting and she clearly enjoyed herself greatly--there was no conversation, but there were moans and an unmistakable O on her part. She did whisper to me before she left that she would be at the next social "with bells on". I didn't pay enough attention to that last bit, and she thought I was amazingly slow on the uptake identifying her at the social by the bell charm she was wearing on a bracelet. Some very public heavy making out ensued, which was also highly unusual for me but great fun.

Quite different from anything I've done before or since, though thinking of it makes we want to reprise the experience if a lady I know and trust would set me up with someone she knows and trusts.

I certainly would not do this unless I was very comfortable with the lady who set it up for me, but there are a few ladies in town I know well enough and trust enough to set something like this up, and I would love to try this one out again.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm Spice, that just might be the theme for our double with Lynda...ya think??
Damn it better be as Im craving it now.....I want her tied and blindfolded and naked in the bed just awaiting your arrival.......Then we can both fuck her senseless....she is a squirter ya know.....yum.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I remember a few years back reading a post on this same subject. Can't remember if it was here or on another site. It was actually a reversal of your fantasy. Apparently this guy would hire a provider to have sex with him while he was blindfolded the entire time. He would leave the door open just prior to her arrival. He'd leave the donation on the dresser. He would blind fold himself and then get on the bed. The lady would simply walk in and have sex with him and then leave. I think another part of this fantasy/fetish was that there was to be no talking or communication-- totally quiet.
well, mine was kind of similar, but flip the roles - she was blindfolded and she was totally available for my pleasure.

i met KD back in 2004 and during our 1st visit, she said she loved getting used by men. mostly she said that meant guys getting fellated by her and that was it. but she really loved being subservient to men. so she introduced me and we played Dom/sub for many deliteful encounters during the rest of that year.

about 8 months later, during one encounter, KD asked if i wanted to meet her sub friend Lilly. she said i could use her in anyway i wanted, except anal. KD vouched for me and Lilly agreed. i was to call her when i got to the hotel. I asked KD if i could have Lilly do certain things for me and she said Lilly was a good sub and would do as i asked.

so when i arrived, i called her and told her to be naked on her knees facing away from the door, be blindfolded, and leave the door unlocked.

being the good sub that she was, she did all that and i walked in to admire her nakedness from behind as i locked the door. i did talk w/ her and told her she was there expressly for my own delites. what followed was 85 mins of oral, sensual, sexual, and deliteful pleasures and orgasms, mainly for me, but i let her have an orgasm or two.

after i was thru and showered, we sat on the couch in the room and had her snuggle up against me - i complimented her on her subness and all the delites she just gave me. she asked if she could take the blindfold off and i told her NO! i told her she would be able to see me in another week and find out then. she agreed, but a few minutes later, i relented and let her take it off and see me just before i left the room.

what helped was KD vouched for me and that i am a good Dom who knows where the borders are and how far i can push the sub past those borders [KD taught me that].

i visited w/ KD for another 5 yrs, w/ Lilly for another 4 yrs.
mostly solo, but several times as doubles w/ both of them being subs to me.
one time, i let them turn the tables and i was a sub to them. i asked too many questions and laughed too much to be a good sub, but it was fun.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:32 AM   #8
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDunn View Post
I've been exploring my kinky side a little more lately. One of the things I'd love to try is a session with a provider who is blindfolded the entire time. She would never once see me or know who I was. I would try to set this up by either having one of the ladies I see regularly identify a friend who would be willing, or I would post an ISO request on the local boards.

I would imagine that for her comfort level, we might need to have a second provider in the room.

Is this something that's too far out there? Has anyone tried anything like this?
RoDunn, It's something I would try. It's not too far out there. Hey, it's always nice to try 'new' things. I say go for it. It would be good idea to add another person.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women