Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50
Default Bimix Works Great, Guys Will Love the Effect and Ladies will love the super hard and size

I am always seeking out ways from medical doctors about how I can achieve the very best erection possible without surgery.

I'm now using a med called Bimix (two components) which is prescribed by a urologist then after by a family doc. This is not that MUSE stuff that a guy inserts into his penis opening and there is a bad after taste for the woman.

Bimix will and does give a guy the biggest and hardest hard on that lasts for hours and I mean hours(4 to 6) depending on the dose. I stay hard even after I cum twice and I can still and do fuck some more.

Every guy has to find the right dose that works for them.

The two providers I've recently seen liked and appreciated the super hard and size that I got from using Bimix. As a guy I really feel great not having to slow down an appointment to have a provider get me hard again.

This Bimix has made my cock perpetually hard and ready to play like it was when I was 17 years old.

My doc prescribed some ultra fine needles and I just inject the Bimix at base of penis where skin is less sensitive and in about 30 minutes I am at full mast and ramming speed.

It is such a rush to have my cock so super ultra hard that I can't bend it and my cock is bigger than it has ever been.

Now when I have an appointment with a provider my cock is already rock hard and sticking down my leg; yes down my leg and pushing outward.

A provider told me just yesterday wow you must really be glad to see me and then when the provider saw my cock and saw it poking her in her stomach she told me wow, holy shit you didn't tell me your cock was that big, holy fuck what do you eat?

I explained to the provider I'm using Bimix and she told me well done your cock is awesome.

As long as the medical doctors and scientists develop ways to make a cock bigger and harder I will gladly use it.

My hope is that guys will read my post and see that they can also achieve the same results I'm achieving.

I've got to tell you guys it feels really good when a woman tries to grip my rock hard cock and sees how hard and big my newly improved cock is and says wow, holy fuck your cock is so hard and big.

I am very pleased with what medical science has done for me.

If you want details send me a PM.
bonn11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

When you die bonn11, you need to donate that huge rock hard wang to medical science for further research.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
bonn11
Account Disabled

I embrace medical science and all the research biomedical and chemical engineers, scientists and doctors have done to improve the quality of a man's erection.

The doctors have medication such as Bimix available and I'm going to gladly use it to achieve the very best high quality erection that I can achieve.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
Desperado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonn11 View Post
..... rock hard and sticking down my leg; yes down my leg and pushing outward.
Thanks man, but I already get that. Naturally.
Desperado is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #5
bonn11
Account Disabled

Keep the Bimix in mind one day you'll get older and remember you heard of Bimix somewhere.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:41 PM   #6
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

So with Bimix I, too, will be able to fuck a tuba ?
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:42 PM   #7
eddycurrent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

No shit! Never thought I would be one of those, but I am.
eddycurrent is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #8
bonn11
Account Disabled

Come on man!

Bimix really works and my cock has never been so rock hard and big as it has these past ten days.

The doctor also gave me an antidote if my cock stay hard for over four hours.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #9
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonn11 View Post
I explained to the provider I'm using Bimix and she told me well done your cock is awesome.
My goal in life is to one day have a lady tell me, "Well done, your cock is awsome."

Mere words can not explain how much I adore that quote!

Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #10
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Let's start a contest: Guess how many times Bonn will use the phrase "my cock" between now and Memorial Day. First prize: an all-expense paid trip around Bonn's wang. Should take about a week.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:12 PM   #11
bonn11
Account Disabled

Come on man!

Try Bimix for yourself and you'll be shocked at how super hard and big your cock gets.

You won't be able to turn the skin on your cock with a pipe wrench after using Bimix.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:24 PM   #12
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDid View Post
Let's start a contest: Guess how many times Bonn will use the phrase "my cock" between now and Memorial Day. First prize: an all-expense paid trip around Bonn's wang. Should take about a week.
That cover airfare or just lodging and meals?
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #13
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
So with Bimix I, too, will be able to fuck a tuba ?
At full mast and ramming speed!
mwsatx is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #14
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Makes one wonder if he owns stock in the manufacturer.....

By the way, every provider who I've seen tells me my cock is perfect. Wonder if there is a money/comment correlation....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:03 PM   #15
bonn11
Account Disabled

No I do not own stock in Bimix.

Come on man!

I'm sharing what my medical doctors have provided me with as the latest in high quality erections.

If you don't want to use Bimix don't. It will not bother me one bit.

I am going to continue using Bimix and whatever else the medical doctors and scientist come up with for a higher quality erection.

Over the last ten days Bimix has made my cock that was already big and hard even bigger and harder than ever. My cock is so hard I can almost pound a nail in with it.

My doctors are always on the lookout for new meds that can help any guy achieve a higher quality erection.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women