Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Ladies, how honest are you?

Okay, I was going to place this in the national forum, but I decided to post this question here first b/c honestly ( ), I respect the opinions of the ladies here more than the general population as a whole. I want to get a sample of responses here before taking this question national.

I realize one big factor in your job as a provider is to build up a guy's ego. When you comment on a guy's performance (whatever that may be), how much of it is honest and how much of it is simply going through the motions bc/ the guy is paying to have sex with you? I only ask b/c the other day I was with a new/younger provider who without prompting or anything spontaneously complimented me on my DATY skill. It really caught me off guard, and I shrugged it off by telling her she was just saying that b/c she had to. She replied, that no, she was really impressed. Of course, that made me feel good, but I also kinda felt like an ass for the comment I had made. I suppose I've played the game so long that I've kinda gotten numb to the potential for genuine human interaction to occur. So, ladies, when you make a comment about a gentleman's performance, is it honest, contrived, or somewhere in between?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll answer.

You've hit a nerve of a topic with me and I've commented on similar topics in the past.

I have clients call me a liar all of the time (which is what you did with your young friend) and it tends to either hurt my feelings or it pisses me off.

I don't give false compliments.

I have some short term memory loss going on, kindof a joke, and to try to remember false compliments is just too much for me to try to remember.

So for that reason, plus I don't like to lie, I only give compliments that are true and it'll be the same compliment and what I state will hold true when I see them again ... and sometimes, I don't see a friend for several months to sometimes, over a year or even two.

Most of the ladies that I've known follow a similar thought process. If someone is a good kisser, then they're just a good kisser. That does happen, you know.

We are women. We respond to a man's attention. And sometimes, more than what is often comfortable, we really respond and actually develop feelings for the men who see us.

I have personal boundaries but I've crossed them. So have others. This is a very personal thing that we do.

Being jaded is understandable. I fight it myself. In fact, I'm struggling a little bit with that right now because of some of the absolute crudeness that I have to address with the newer clients coming up the ranks.

They don't seem to know how to start a conversation with a hello and a name.

At any rate, I may sound harsh. I'm also on my iPad and so you're being spared a real diatribe because on another topic, I wish to address the idea of the "illusion" of passion that is kicked around on this board and in the past.

While that term had validity when it first showed up, it does a disservice to the women involved and it plays havoc on an already sensitive topic with men.

I've written about the whole lying thing on my website but it was a few years back. When I get some time, I'll try to link it here.

Good luck with finding answers. I'm sure others will chime in.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

If I make a comment to a gentleman, it is the truth. I'm not going to say anything that might be deemed purposely hurtful. Not because I'm a provider, because it is not in my nature to be outwardly cruel. Actually, I don't HAVE to tell a lover how good he is, he will know and so will the neighbors!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:53 PM   #4
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I can't see too many girls just spontaneously giving that kind of compliment without meaning it. Do providers fake Os? I'm sure some do at times. And if a client specifically asks how he did at daty or whatever else, I'm sure most providers will at least say he did fine, whether that's entirely true or not. But I will always assume that a compliment that is given without me asking is totally genuine. I just don't see any real reasons why they would just spontaneously lie. (Now, I'm well aware that some will come on here and give me reasons, but I will stick to always giving the provider the benefit of the doubt. It's not like it costs me extra to believe her, since I have a very fixed amount I can spend on hobbying and no amount of compliments will help me make more money, & since I'm not dumb enough to go without food or a place to live in order to hobby more.)
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:16 AM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I strive to be a Honest Cock Slut, and just tell you straight up what I want and need........No need to lie or beat around the bush......Your there for my pleasure and to feed me your sweet cock, so what else matters? I know just what I need to have a hot wet O and I will guide you to get me there..........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:39 AM   #6
shortstroke35
Account Disabled

Being an old "horndog" of old.....(ASPD) and essentially a lurker now days, I don't post much but this is an interesting topic. It is a fact that you can do the same things to a woman, or women, and get very different results. But, if you consistently get the same compliments from different women at different times, chances are that you are doing something right and it is a true compliment. With time and experience, it would take a pretty 'slow" man to not be able to recognize a true compliment or a bogus one. Mostly you can believe about 20% of the reviews about giving women "O"s. It's just not that easy! Takes time and attention to get a woman even in the mood for an O. If you don't have that "connection or chemistry" between you it may never happen. Many truthful providers may not be critical of a client but still not be glowing with compliments. It all comes with knowing the difference between glowing compliments and nice ones. As I said it is a very interesting topic.
shortstroke35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
Candence
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I'll answer.

You've hit a nerve of a topic with me and I've commented on similar topics in the past.

I have clients call me a liar all of the time (which is what you did with your young friend) and it tends to either hurt my feelings or it pisses me off.

I don't give false compliments.

I have some short term memory loss going on, kindof a joke, and to try to remember false compliments is just too much for me to try to remember.

So for that reason, plus I don't like to lie, I only give compliments that are true and it'll be the same compliment and what I state will hold true when I see them again ... and sometimes, I don't see a friend for several months to sometimes, over a year or even two.

Most of the ladies that I've known follow a similar thought process. If someone is a good kisser, then they're just a good kisser. That does happen, you know.

We are women. We respond to a man's attention. And sometimes, more than what is often comfortable, we really respond and actually develop feelings for the men who see us.

I have personal boundaries but I've crossed them. So have others. This is a very personal thing that we do.

Being jaded is understandable. I fight it myself. In fact, I'm struggling a little bit with that right now because of some of the absolute crudeness that I have to address with the newer clients coming up the ranks.

They don't seem to know how to start a conversation with a hello and a name.

At any rate, I may sound harsh. I'm also on my iPad and so you're being spared a real diatribe because on another topic, I wish to address the idea of the "illusion" of passion that is kicked around on this board and in the past.

While that term had validity when it first showed up, it does a disservice to the women involved and it plays havoc on an already sensitive topic with men.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I love your perspective Elisabeth... and you always speak so eloquently. Thank you for being you!

Yeah, to everything Elisabeth said! and I will join in on the "illusion of passion" topic as well, when it surfaces too!

CHEERS!!!
Candence is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #8
Princess Ella
Account Disabled

User ID: 221470
My ECCIE Reviews

Its most definitely honest with me. I love making people feel good. (:
Princess Ella is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:11 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only compliment my hobby hubbies who deserve it!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:11 PM   #10
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I only compliment my hobby hubbies who deserve it!
Dee! When you said I have Big Balls.You were not talking about my demeanor????
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue View Post
Dee! When you said I have Big Balls.You were not talking about my demeanor????
lol nope,but I do luv your big balls!

great topic Cpalm!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:23 PM   #12
ztonk

Encounters: 21

I would caution you that the responses you are getting from the refined ladies here probably differ a bit from the ones you'd get from the general provider population. Not all providers are created equal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstroke35 View Post
It is a fact that you can do the same things to a woman, or women, and get very different results. But, if you consistently get the same compliments from different women at different times, chances are that you are doing something right and it is a true compliment.
This has been my experience as well.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:25 PM   #13
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Great responses ladies! I don't know about the other guys, but I would rather get one genuine compliment than 10 fake ones.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:46 PM   #14
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

You don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull on Superman's cape and you damn sure don't question or argue with someone who gives you a compliment. Cpalmson you were wrong to question her and you should feel like an ass. ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #15
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You really think a provider is going to come out and say she lies?

I have the biggest dick, I am the best lover and I am the best kisser.

When my hour is up all that stops.

Then it is the next guy.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women