Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47761
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How important is image?
I don't care just give me some! 1 2.38%
Very important if I am spending more than $$$. 12 28.57%
Somewhat important if I am investing more than an hour. 7 16.67%
It can make or break my decision if she can't even spell. 22 52.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is image really that important?

When you look for a companion not just a quick bang, does image, presentation, grammar, volume play a bigger part?

Essentially if you are spending more than you normally would and want to take someone in public for an extended date, do you expect more than just a hot body and a list of acronyms?

How important is a professional website, grammar, and overall quality especially from someone at premium rates claiming to be educated and upscale?

Trying to post a poll with this but I am not sure if it's going to work lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I've often wondered the same thing. Sometimes, it seems like it's really of no consequence at all.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's cuz we live in the wrong city babe. Warm, wet, cheap, and always available tends to beat out quality lol.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
sexibeki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32549

I have tried the eloquent ads and the cum fuck me ads. Its just a matter of catching different flies with different honey. So, to be true to me, I stick with what works best for me.
sexibeki is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

OK, what you're talking about is really more than just the "image" in the thread title.

But let me try and respond to the substance of the OP.

Even if I'm spending an hour with a provider, I'm really disappointed when she doesn't speak English correctly or can't carry on a conversation. I've been with some pretty hot ladies that have let me down in this respect, and it has colored my experience negatively.

Only once have I booked longer than an hour (because I generally can't afford it). Even then, the lady thought I only booked an hour and was out the door with the 1 1/2 rate. She was really hot, but couldn't carry on a conversation and butchered the English language.

I might wait longer in between dates in order to afford a longer time if I could be assured of good public and private time. So far, that hasn't happened.

Since I'm an older one pop kinda guy, the acronyms don't much matter, just so long as something is there. I am partial to BBBJs, but prefer not to pop that way. Greek doesn't do anything for me.

I ran into one lady who seemed to be able to carry off the public/BCD stuff very well. We had a good conversation, mostly sports, which I don't know much about, so I'd have to meet up with her again to see if she can carry on a conversation about something other than sports.

So, in the end, images are important (we know what we like and WALDT), but it's the lady's ability with both the verbal and the physical that counts, IMHO.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think image and the ability to present one's self in person and in an ad is important. It shows that the person has a positive self esteem and is a provider who is "in it" for more than just the money.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 PM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Somwhat impor, but were having sex right? lol

Im not sure how to vote because your asking two different questions I think.

If shes claiming to be educated and has spelling issues that probably a no go dinner date an exposure wise, but as far as BCD stuff goes......as long as she is reputable and reviewed with the stuff I like Id still see her for a session. But definitely not a dinner date. But her phone demeanor is probably a better judge for me than a site. I check ladies about me page mostly for their measurements lol. The other stuff is fluff until we talk.

But even the ladies who post all their accolades of educational background, well traveledness, cheesey sounding courtesean titles annoy me sometimes to. Especially if the bread and butter info like what she offers and reviews is non existent.

Incredible looks, a rare hobby body type (ass), or multiple stellar reviews usually will sway me out of a donation limit, but she has 2 have a rep and what Ilike, or my image of her will be blurry.

Volume we cant control or know. Total guess work there.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post London. I was wondering the same myself.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Charlie but seriously...how much "talking" can you possibly do in an hour? I have found that guys who normally don't spend the funds really don't much care about all of that extra stuff, so your reply is refreshing. I am kind of shocked that most of the replies want both, but that contradicts the reviews that are being written for girls who can't even spell discreet properly lol.

In my area none of that seems to matter to the majority of guys...not all but most. A young, naive, low rate girl willing to let them treat her like a monkey always stays busy....too busy really lol.

Gimmethat you answered just what I was asking. I am only asking about girls you choose to spend long periods of time with in public, who charge premium rates, and ones who claim intellect. I think it's really unfair to expect all of the above from a girl who already says she is only here for quickie motel sex.

You did bring up another valid point though....what if she is superior in every aspect except bcd? That's another thread lol.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Ok Charlie but seriously...how much "talking" can you possibly do in an hour?
When it only takes 5 minutes to pop (if that), then you can talk for 55 minutes. Less, of course, the time it takes to exchange the envelope.

(And, BTW, the best time I ever had was with a lady who spared me the expense of an envelope. She said to just lay the cash out where she could see it.)
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=London Rayne;725245]Gimmethat you answered just what I was asking. I am only asking about girls you choose to spend long periods of time with in public, who charge premium rates, and ones who claim intellect...

Then Im gonna vote it matters a great deal since we are in fact in public. A lady Id see for an overnight in a hotel and one I would feel comfortable going on a dinner date are two separate entities.

But even then Im somewhat conflicted. Id tend to dinner date with a provider i clicked with on the phone or visually in public....people I know ...lord forbid...could assume Id be dating anyway.

She cant be too gorgeous or eye catching in public, but she definitely cant just be ....fuckable either. If I go on a dinner date her ***personability***via phone and her looks determines my comfortability...unless Im out of my home town then it doesnt matter.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #12
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Charlie you poor baby! Come see me honey. I will make that one pop last til 55 min. and then have you dizzy!

Gimmethat thanks for the honest and detailed response.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #13
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I agree with Charles that when you see a hot provider and she has the converstaion of a true trailer trash resident it removes alot from the meeting. I don't really think it has to do with how long you can last though. I can last as long as I want. There are times when five minutes is too much and you want to get get her out of there as fast as possible. Then there are times when you wish you had booked a longer date because she is intelligent and hot. I think true intelligence makes me as hot as appearance
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was not referring to how long a guy can last, but how long he is booking. Most guys who just want a quick bang don't look at anything but photos and rates, but the guys looking for true companionship tend to grade on all of the above.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I never book less than 2 hours because I want a chance to get to know the lady and see if we connect on a more than a physical level. Hot but dumb doesn't do the trick for me. The most important sexual organ is the brain.
Gryphon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women