Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160755
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 11:02 PM   #1
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36
Default How do you handle a jealous SO?

How do you providers handle a jealous SO of one of your clients? Do you just ignore them or deny everything or confront head on? I'm sure you ladies could tell some wild tales...
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 06:16 AM   #2
Guest101016
Account Disabled

User ID: 279680
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we have all met the one that wants to Keep us to themselves. Just tell him this is your profession and he can have his time when he pays for it and on your time you do what you want, if it gets to overwhelming report him to a mod and stop seeing him.
Guest101016 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM   #3
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't answer my phone unless I'm expecting a call from my date, so I never run into a confrontation. If someone left a voice mail or text, I would ignore it.

However, once I was caught off guard when my client gave me his number to his beach house and his wife (who was supposed to be in the city but came out to surprise him) answered the phone. I could hear his baby crying in the background while his stressed out wife kept grilling me, "how do you know my husband?"

I panicked and just said we were old friends from a long time ago. But when she asked from where and when I was caught like a spider in a web and hung up.

Fortunately, because this man was a famous actor (Oscar winner) he told his wife I must have been some crazy fan that somehow got his number.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:50 AM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I don't answer my phone unless I'm expecting a call from my date, so I never run into a confrontation. If someone left a voice mail or text, I would ignore it.

However, once I was caught off guard when my client gave me his number to his beach house and his wife (who was supposed to be in the city but came out to surprise him) answered the phone. I could hear his baby crying in the background while his stressed out wife kept grilling me, "how do you know my husband?"

I panicked and just said we were old friends from a long time ago. But when she asked from where and when I was caught like a spider in a web and hung up.

Fortunately, because this man was a famous actor (Oscar winner) he told his wife I must have been some crazy fan that somehow got his number.
That's to be expected with a gal marries a rich and famous actor, and she knows she has to play defense.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:15 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
How do you providers handle a jealous SO of one of your clients? Do you just ignore them or deny everything or confront head on? I'm sure you ladies could tell some wild tales...
I didn't think you had a snooping SO?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I didn't think you had a snooping SO?
I don't but was talking to a provider who had a run in with a SO and she freaked out. Was just curious how most provider handle this situation. Can you imagine if a provider was pissed at a client and just flat our said " Yeah I'm a hooker your husband has been seeing what of it". Yikess.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:25 PM   #7
angel23
Sweet and sexy BBW

User ID: 152146
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a client that felt he could save me from the lifestyle. I told him that I really about what i do and am not looking to be saved. He continued to text telling me how he knew i hated this and really wanted out and he wanted to take me on a date without having to pay. I gently let him know that if he would donate for my time I would do whatever he liked to do. He got irate andi ended up having to change my number
angel23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 01:04 PM   #8
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I was asked to print a retraction

Quote:
My actor friend saw this and recognized himself. Reminded me he was only nominated for an Academy Award and was not a winner. I said, "ONLY nominated? Geesh" Plus, I told him, nobody even knows whom I was referring to. But, he asked me to correct my error and it was too late to edit.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Holy Tebow, what a sensitive loser ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:28 PM   #10
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default ha ha.

Quote:
My actor friend saw this and recognized himself. Reminded me he was only nominated for an Academy Award and was not a winner. I said, "ONLY nominated? Geesh" Plus, I told him, nobody even knows whom I was referring to. But, he asked me to correct my error and it was too late to edit.
Full of himself is he!?!

::
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #11
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
This is too funny!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:14 PM   #12
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess if an SO contacted me I would tell him that hes friends with my SO and if I had to I would tell a guy friend or my real SO to contact him and talk shit with him until she felt comfortable that it was the truth, Ive never had an SO issue though cause I dont call or text them unless they give me permission.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:51 PM   #13
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I don't but was talking to a provider who had a run in with a SO and she freaked out. Was just curious how most provider handle this situation. Can you imagine if a provider was pissed at a client and just flat our said " Yeah I'm a hooker your husband has been seeing what of it". Yikess.
Had a buddy that this pretty much happened to but she wasn't a provider, just another girl he was poking. His wife called her and she confessed to all.
Dumbass is STILL trying to make amends in a doomed relationship, he just don't want to accept it yet.

(Had to edit that, called him a poor bastard at first but he knew the kinda fire he was playing with, changed it to dumbass...lol)
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:28 PM   #14
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I would hope she wouldn't confront the jealous SO. If a provider would, I'd want her to have to wear a sign at our first meeting that said real big:

IF YOUR WIFE CALLS, I'LL TELL HER
EVERYTHING THEN CALL HER A BITCH

I'd know already that its time to walk away, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiiladii90 View Post
I think we have all met the one that wants to Keep us to themselves. Just tell him this is your profession and he can have his time when he pays for it and on your time you do what you want, if it gets to overwhelming report him to a mod and stop seeing him.
This shot may have been a little off course, lol.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:33 PM   #15
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

I would deny ever knowing him, ever. That's if she got a hold of me. I don't have to answer to emails, texts, etc.

Even if the evidence is overwhelmingly obvious. Deny.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women