Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default 43% of Repblicans believe President Obama is a Muslim

Sheer stupidity.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ma-is-a-muslim
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Wow! Hillary really started something. I wonder how many democrats believe it as well. Lets ask this guy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

You know if they don't have the democrat numbers then this little thing is useless (that's what she said...)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:27 AM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
That would be right up the Democrats alley. Democrats are all about equality. So the 43% of Republicans are idiots for calling Obama a Muslim, lol. Oh really?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It's bullshit.

President Obama is nothing. As the classic narccissist, there is little room in his heart, and mind, for anyone but himself.

The only proof we have of his Christian Faith is his membership in a church for some 20 years, where he apparently slept through every one of Rev Wright's sermons on....."it's Whitey's fault".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:04 AM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

I rest my case. Each one of you idiots also apparently believes it.

It's sheer stupidity. President Obama is not a Muslim, there is zero evidence that he is and if you believe that he is, you are a moron.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:18 AM   #6
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's sheer stupidity. President Obama is not a Muslim, there is zero evidence that he is and if you believe that he is, you are a moron.
BUT was he influenced by Muslims living how many years in Muslim country?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:35 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
BUT was he influenced by Muslims living how many years in Muslim country?
I guess you don't want to look as dumb as the others? He lived in Indonesia from age 6 to 10 where according to every citation I can find, he went to both catholic and muslim schools.

So.....HOW much did the evil papacy influence him? Is it possible that he is, in fact, gasp....a catholic?

Back to the point of the OP....which not one of you has even gone near.....how do you explain the stupidity of the 43% of republicans who believe that the President of the United States of America is a muslim? The very same party that wants to elect Donald freaking Trump to be our next President?

Republican credibility and intelligence has always been suspect....but, stuff like this flat puts it in the shitter.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:27 PM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

He says he is a Christian, I believe him. Don't Muslims get shot for that kind of conversion?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:30 PM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I guess you don't want to look as dumb as the others? He lived in Indonesia from age 6 to 10 where according to every citation I can find, he went to both catholic and muslim schools.

So.....HOW much did the evil papacy influence him? Is it possible that he is, in fact, gasp....a catholic?

Back to the point of the OP....which not one of you has even gone near.....how do you explain the stupidity of the 43% of republicans who believe that the President of the United States of America is a muslim? The very same party that wants to elect Donald freaking Trump to be our next President?

Republican credibility and intelligence has always been suspect....but, stuff like this flat puts it in the shitter.
I would guess they do not trust him and his handlers/enablers.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:48 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I do not believe he is a muslim but I do believe he is an islamist.
We all know there is nothing like the sound of the call to prayer.
I do not believe that the so called church he attended led by the hate monger Wright, was anymore Christian than the Westboro Baptist church.

The truth is, we know so little about him other than his bullshit books he wrote that there is no telling if or when he converted to Christianity. I am not sure if he even knows how to become or what it means to be a Christian.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #11
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

Obama returned to Honolulu in 1971 to live with his maternal grandparents, Madelyn and Stanley Dunham, and with the aid of a scholarship attended Punahou School, a privatecollege preparatory school, from fifth grade until his graduation from high school in 1979.[18] Obama lived with his mother and sister in Hawaii for three years from 1972 to 1975 while his mother was a graduate student in anthropology at the University of Hawaii.[19] Obama chose to stay in Hawaii with his grandparents for high school at Punahou when his mother and sister returned to Indonesia in 1975 so his mother could begin anthropology field work.[20] His mother spent most of the next two decades in Indonesia, divorcing Lolo in 1980 and earning a PhD degree in 1992, before dying in 1995 in Hawaii following treatment for ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.[21]
that nation's policy of apartheid.[27] In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and half-sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks.[27]

a few more years
are you saying he was NOT influenced ?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #12
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He says he is a Christian, I believe him. Don't Muslims get shot for that kind of conversion?
Hey DSK 100% of the hobbyist who post in the political forum say you are Jewish Lawyer- what do you think of that poll?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 04:03 PM   #13
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It's bullshit.

President Obama is nothing. As the classic narccissist, there is little room in his heart, and mind, for anyone but himself.

The only proof we have of his Christian Faith is his membership in a church for some 20 years, where he apparently slept through every one of Rev Wright's sermons on....."it's Whitey's fault".
Who gives a fuck about his "christian" faith?

Each one of you religious nutjobs is as out whack as the next.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 04:09 PM   #14
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well, he does mention his Muslim faith until he's reminded by Georgy boy of what he should say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #15
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

What is wrong if he were Muslim? Isn't every Christian part Jew since they follow the Torah? Isn't every Muslim part Christian and part Jewish since many of the stories are re-told in Koran ?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women