Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2016, 10:40 AM   #1
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sex Positions For Small Penises

What do you think about them.. I have tried "X marks the spot" and we did mark the spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fkgh2KPz88
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:10 PM   #2
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

I had client blow my mind with small penis.Hookers won't turn away small penis business.69.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:16 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies love my 1.3": of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:21 PM   #4
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

What do you ladies consider to be a "small" penis? You see all of these BULLSHIT articles and "studies" and they always seem to come up with measurements that seem to be WAY off from "average".

Personally, I got a crash course in penis sizes when I went into the Navy and was accidentally assigned to the "Dirk Diggler" barracks. Yeah, showering wasn't my favorite time of day. Thought I was "average" but had to rethink that position.

Another time, I finally got to hook up with a girl that had been wanting to fuck me for a while. Unfortunately, her last boyfriend was one of those guys who has a hard time putting on Magnums. Talk about failure by comparison. One and done with her, of course.

I always see articles saying that anything after so many inches doesn't matter, blah, blah, blah. It's all in the woman's head. I always say, no matter what the stupid articles say, if a woman THINKS a big penis is what she needs, then guess what, that's what she needs. If someone believes something, it's true to them.

I've noticed that the guys who have women who sneak away regularly to fuck them or have a woman that needs to fuck him at least daily, all seem to have donkey dicks or they are "above average". Coincidence? I doubt it. They say it's about "confidence". Yeah, no shit. When you're hung like a horse it's a lot easier to have confidence than when you're "below average". If I had to throw my cock over my shoulder when I go somewhere, yeah, I'd be pretty confident too.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:48 PM   #5
Dreaming 808
Registered Member

I wish I could find a video to this, its funny as hell. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279353/quotes
Dreaming 808 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 07:10 PM   #6
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Damn! I'm disappointed. I started reading this thread because I thought it had offers for sex jobs for small penises.

For a while in my twenties, some of the gals I dated were the 1+ times daily types. As a matter of fact, my second wife lost a job because she was late to work so often, both in the morning and after lunch.

Not while married, but for a few years before, I had a good mix of daily+ gals and twice a week or less gals.

btw, I used the same dick with all of them.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:32 PM   #7
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
What do you ladies consider to be a "small" penis?
You could ask 10 women that question and probably get 10 different answers.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:18 AM   #8
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
What do you ladies consider to be a "small" penis? You see all of these BULLSHIT articles and "studies" and they always seem to come up with measurements that seem to be WAY off from "average".

Personally, I got a crash course in penis sizes when I went into the Navy and was accidentally assigned to the "Dirk Diggler" barracks. Yeah, showering wasn't my favorite time of day. Thought I was "average" but had to rethink that position.

Another time, I finally got to hook up with a girl that had been wanting to fuck me for a while. Unfortunately, her last boyfriend was one of those guys who has a hard time putting on Magnums. Talk about failure by comparison. One and done with her, of course.

I always see articles saying that anything after so many inches doesn't matter, blah, blah, blah. It's all in the woman's head. I always say, no matter what the stupid articles say, if a woman THINKS a big penis is what she needs, then guess what, that's what she needs. If someone believes something, it's true to them.

I've noticed that the guys who have women who sneak away regularly to fuck them or have a woman that needs to fuck him at least daily, all seem to have donkey dicks or they are "above average". Coincidence? I doubt it. They say it's about "confidence". Yeah, no shit. When you're hung like a horse it's a lot easier to have confidence than when you're "below average". If I had to throw my cock over my shoulder when I go somewhere, yeah, I'd be pretty confident too.

at the end of the day size does matter for most of the women out there. very few would say; "give me a 5 inch cock over an 8" cock any day"

Now in the Provider world I dont think they like seeing 2-3 huge 9"+ cocks a day..

I was on a swinger site years ago and there was this so called 'size queen' and if you did not have 10" she did not want to even see you..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:19 AM   #9
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
You could ask 10 women that question and probably get 10 different answers.
Good point 10 different answers from hookers.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:33 AM   #10
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Asking a girl about what kind of dick she considers is small is like her asking you if she looks fat in a dress...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 12:44 PM   #11
Redd Rozay
Fly on The Wall

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Asking a girl about what kind of dick she considers is small is like her asking you if she looks fat in a dress...

Dorothy.... YOU LOOK PHAT IN A DRESS.... Your Pussy Hips Ass Tits got Ole Redd's ATTENTION!!!!
Redd Rozay is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #12
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Just tell us we're perfect ladies!

Every time I see this question come up, I think about some guys standing side by side at the urinal, all taking a leak, and all looking at each other peeing, just to see how "yours" compairs to "mine"! I just have to smile a little. Comparing to others won't change anything. Mine is as long as it is and it isn't going to get any better because I wish it would. You know? Just what do we really think the ladies who are here to get you to pay them to make us happy are going to say? Ladies, just tell us we were perfect, the best, and we'll be happy. Now, please believe me, I know this can be a touchy subject. The ladies have the same type of insecurities about something. Boobs, ass, whatever. But, I think the folks who have the most fun (besides just having a lot of money to spend), are just those who don't worry about those things and just let loose and play. I can't tell you how many ladies share about guys who can't get it up, or rarely get it up, that they visit with. Those guys are having more fun than guys who can get it up but worry about the size of what they do get up! Relax folks, we're just here to enjoy ourselves, so, enjoy! It just doesn't matter.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:36 PM   #13
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

^^^

Agreed. With a hooker, it doesn't matter. It's about being clean, respectful, and, of course the main thing, having the cash.

In the real world, most of the time, size does matter. At least from my experience.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:58 PM   #14
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
Dorothy.... YOU LOOK PHAT IN A DRESS.... Your Pussy Hips Ass Tits got Ole Redd's ATTENTION!!!!
Smartass
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:26 PM   #15
WNPORT
BANNED

User ID: 332742

Quote:
Originally Posted by CummingsLane View Post
What do you think about them.. I have tried "X marks the spot" and we did mark the spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fkgh2KPz88

i thought dick in pussy was the position, did it change ?
WNPORT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women