Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35470
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2016, 03:49 AM   #1
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Guide to Spanish Cuss Words

So, no one can use their stincky finger and rtm me for hijacking... I am starting a thread para explicar las palabras puta y perra.

SMDH at non-Spanish speaking individuals who know everything even when they are wrong.

Here is the Cliff Notes Version: (According to me.)

Puta is a slang word short for the word Prostituta. In other words, Whore. It can be used to call someone an actual Prostitute or just to insinuate they are slutty.
Putita is the mini version.
Putota is the Big Mama Hooker.
Putisima is an adj describing a slutty female.
Puto is a male ho
Putote is a very promiscuous male, Big Daddy Ho. For example... Your square buddy gets in your computer and reads your reviews... Ai! Putote/Putota!
Puteria is the act of being a ho...Example Bruja=witch Brujeria=witchcraft; Puta=whore Puteria=whorecraft Me voy en la calle a puteria or I go in the street to whore. (not literally)
Puta Calle is the ho stroll... Vamos a la Puta Calle... Go hit the stroll...etc.

Perro is a dog. Perra is a female dog, in other words a bitch. Perrito is a puppy.
Example: Mejor una perra que una vaca. Better a bitch than a cow.

Back to the books... Puta and Perra are totally different words and although can be used in conjunction... i.e. Como tu perra puta madre...but have totally different meanings. Puta can be used as a word of exclamation like say you hit your thumb with a hammer... "Puta!" And perra can be used as either a noun or an adjective... like saying mi perra vida, life's a bitch.

Just clearing the confusion on two Spanish cuss words.

Note:
Please don't rtm me I'm not calling anyone names.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 04:16 AM   #2
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

How do you say attention whore?

Give it a fucking rest already.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 04:50 AM   #3
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post

[I]There isn't a Spanish equivalent to that word that I know of. I think you would say... "Ella est pura drama."

I just don't like people saying I said something I didn't. Just like I don't like being accused of something I'm not. Especially by people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Kindof like people who don't speak Spanish trying to correct someone who does.

Call me pura drama or attention whore if you like, I've been called worse.

I admit, after being subjected to so much rudeness, gossipped about, fake reviews, had everything but the truth spoken about me... I probably do have something up my ass, and maybe I need to get this shit out so I can feel better about myself. Because I've cooped it all up inside far too long.

My advice to you... if it don't apply let it fly. It's my bone to pick.

KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:51 AM   #4
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ya but then you get the attention you seek and threaten to kill yourself. Enough.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:02 AM   #5
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm trying to figure out what value this thread adds to this board.

I mean, for real here. Providers wanting to beat each other up and now this?

Yikes
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:35 AM   #6
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is this a Drunken ThreAD? 4:49 in da' morning on Cuban Tuesday? Start the celebration a lil' early eh?
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:39 AM   #7
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok.. let me explain something to you.

You are cubana, according to your own admission. But, you are living in Texas. In Texas.. if I walk up to a crowd of my old friends and call someone a putita.. I'm calling them a bitch. You can conjugate the words all you like, but we are talking about slang-- and the generally accepted slang when it comes to putita=bitch. Puta can be whore or bitch, depending on context.

Don't assume every gringa in Texas is unable to speak Spanish. My next door neighbor and babysitter most of my young life was Mexican and I speak almost as much Spanish as I do English. Particularly when it comes to slang.. I could cuss someone out in Spanish YEARS before I knew the words in English.

You trying to conjugate a cuss word makes me think you learned it later in life.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 07:06 AM   #8
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Pejorative, period.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 07:58 AM   #9
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post

Look who's talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I'm trying to figure out what value this thread adds to this board.
I see nothing wrong with this thread, it is very educational, and based off of recent posts I say it is much needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Ok.. let me explain something to you.

You are cubana, according to your own admission. But, you are living in Texas. In Texas.. if I walk up to a crowd of my old friends and call someone a putita.. I'm calling them a bitch. You can conjugate the words all you like, but we are talking about slang-- and the generally accepted slang when it comes to putita=bitch. Puta can be whore or bitch, depending on context.

Don't assume every gringa in Texas is unable to speak Spanish. My next door neighbor and babysitter most of my young life was Mexican and I speak almost as much Spanish as I do English. Particularly when it comes to slang.. I could cuss someone out in Spanish YEARS before I knew the words in English.

You trying to conjugate a cuss word makes me think you learned it later in life.
I will take Kitty's word on the translation over some pure white girl who lives in Indiana.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:16 AM   #10
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
I will take Kitty's word on the translation over some pure white girl who lives in Indiana.
I'm a native Texan. Grew up in a town with a LARGE migrant population. I can speak it like a champ. My reading and writing skills are mediocre at best, but I know the difference between puta and putita. You don't conjugate perjoratives. It doesn't work that way. Slang is slang and is dependant upon where you are. Kitty and Dorthy, etc... are in Texas. I've yet to know of a Texican who would say that putita means ANYTHING other than bitch.

By the way-- you don't know my racial background. You probably shouldn't assume.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:20 AM   #11
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post

By the way-- you don't know my racial background. You probably shouldn't assume.
And you need to stop assuming things about Kitty's racial background
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:22 AM   #12
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

So kann niemand ihre stinkende Finger verwenden und rtm mich für Hijacking ... Ich beginne ein Gewinde para explicar las palabras puta y perra.

SMDH bei nicht Spanisch sprechenden Menschen, die auch alles wissen, wenn sie falsch sind.

Hier ist die Klippe Notizen Version: (Nach mir.)

Puta ist ein Slang-Wort eine Abkürzung für das Wort Prostituierte. Mit anderen Worten, Hure. Es kann verwendet werden, um jemanden eine tatsächliche Prostituierte zu rufen oder einfach nur zu unterstellen, sie schlampig sind.
Putita ist die klein-Version.
Putota ist die groß Mutter Prostituierte.
Putisima ist ein adj eine nuttig weiblich beschreiben.
Puto ist männlich ho
Putote ist ein sehr promiskuitiv männlich, groß Vater Ho. Zum Beispiel ... Ihr Platz Kumpel wird in Ihrem Computer und liest Ihre Bewertungen ... Ai! Putote / Putota!
Puteria ist die Tat eines ho sein ... Beispiel Bruja = Hexe Brujeria = Hexerei; Puta = Hure Puteria = whorecraft Me voy en la calle ein puteria oder ich gehe auf der Straße Hure. (nicht wirklich)
Puta Calle ist der ho Spaziergang ... Vamos a la Puta Calle ... Gehen Sie den Spaziergang treffen ... usw.

Perro ist ein Hund. Perra ist eine Hündin, mit anderen Worten eine Hündin. Perrito ist ein Welpe.
Beispiel: Mejor una perra que una vaca. Besser eine Hündin als eine Kuh.

Zurück auf die Bücher ... Puta und Perra sind völlig verschiedene Wörter und obwohl in Verbindung verwendet werden ... das heißt Como tu perra puta madre ... aber haben eine völlig andere Bedeutung. Puta kann als ein Wort des Ausrufungs verwendet werden, wie sagen Sie Ihren Daumen mit einem Hammer schlagen ... "Puta!" Und perra kann entweder als ein Substantiv oder Adjektiv verwendet werden ... wie wenn man sagt mi perra vida, das Leben ist ein Weibchen.

Nur Clearing die Verwirrung auf zwei spanische Schimpfwörter.

Hinweis:
Bitte rtm mich nicht Ich rufe niemanden Namen.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:36 AM   #13
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And you need to stop assuming things about Kitty's racial background
I never did. I said, by her own admission, she is a Cubana. Now, if she were to ask me to "guess" her heritage, I'd probably assume she was a Spaniard or perhaps a Spanish Basque. She has light eyes and a lighter skin tone than I do. Plus, the Spanish she puts on the board tends to be more proper and formal than most local dialects.

My whole reason for posting was more of a gentle reminder that she needs to watch out for the differences between "proper Spanish" and what is typically spoken and accepted in Texas. Some of what she puts on the board is a little.... off. Not to the language, but to the local dialect... and it can cause issues.

Locally-- if I were to call someone a putita, the assumption would be that I was calling them a bitch.. but it wouldn't end any better if I corrected them and said "Oh no darling, I'm calling you a whore".
Old 08-09-2016, 08:38 AM   #14
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Look who's talking

I see nothing wrong with this thread, it is very educational, and based off of recent posts I say it is much needed.

Anyway...

Kitty, please translate this for me:

Estás arruinando mi negocio; no puedo pagar el alquiler; yo no quiero vivir más.

Thancks.

Feliz Martes!!!
Old 08-09-2016, 08:57 AM   #15
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Just speak english issue solved....

Now back to my celebration of cuban tuesday
Guest021217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net