Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Trump LIES about how Obama handled protestor.

The lying POS orange orangutan lied to his zombies of how Obama handled the heckler- he said Obama because "unhinged" and Trump encouraged his zombies to go and check it out- the dumb asses should see that TRUMP is a lying POS. http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...protester.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PA6vPYfbk8

Here's the video and let's see who is lying- this was handled with total class- Obama even told the audience to respect his right to protest/ respect him because he might be a veteran and respect him because he's elderly- something Trump would have never mentioned.

So you Trump followers was Trump lying or was he simply watching a different video?
This is actually been played over here in Italy on our news station- most Italians I talked to hate Trump.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:05 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You aren't in Italy. You are not a veteran. You were never a mob wiseguy. You are an attention whore playing the same game you did when you were here as WeeEndowed. Go fuck yourself.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:25 PM   #3
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You aren't in Italy. You are not a veteran. You were never a mob wiseguy. You are an attention whore playing the same game you did when you were here as WeeEndowed. Go fuck yourself.
Errr , COG, EUNUCHS like LUBE , assup and EKIM can NOT " fuck themselves " thus they troll for someone to peg them AND pack their fudge !
LUBE stuck around for the " glory" (hole ) of winning the DOTY poll !! No wonder assup and EKIM are " politicking " so hard for the crown !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:27 PM   #4
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Hey my offer is still on- I called you out in CC's forum and you were too chicken shit to take me up on my offer. Can we get CC in this thread again and I will be glad to send him tons of proof of where I am- accept my offer CreepyOldGuy or are you just talking shit again and afraid to back it up?

It would be a piece of cake for me to prove where I am- let's get ChicaChaser or any other MOD of your choosing to be the judge? If they have enough proof that I am where I say I am your profile gets banned 1 year immediately- if they even slightly think I am sending some fraudulent info I suffer the same fate.

Care to accept the offer or are you all talk because you are whiny little POS?

The difference between you and I is that I stand behind my word and can back it up- you on the other hand send out accusations but are scared to stand by your own words when asked to back it up.

For all know you could be a gay queer that loves to suck cocks- seems to me that's what you are.

Once again I am putting you on blast - let's see who the liar is and let's see who the internet attention whore is- we can find out really easy if I am out of the country or not. I am actually wasting precious data even discussing this issue with you.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:34 PM   #5
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

[QUOTE=Luke_Wyatt;1058833625]Hey my offer is still on- I called you out in CC's forum and you were too chicken shit to take me up on my offer. Can we get CC in this thread again and I will be glad to send him tons of proof of where I am- accept my offer CreepyOldGuy or are you just talking shit again and afraid to back it up?

It would be a piece of cake for me to prove where I am- let's get ChicaChaser or any other MOD of your choosing to be the judge? If they have enough proof that I am where I say I am your profile gets banned 1 year immediately- if they even slightly think I am sending some fraudulent info I suffer the same fate.

The difference between you and I is that I stand behind my word and can back it up- you on the other hand send out accusations but are scared to stand by your own words when asked to back it up.

For all know you could be a gay queer that loves to suck cocks- seems to me that's what you are.

Once again I am putting you on blast - let's see who the liar is and let's see who the internet attention whore is- we can find out really easy if I am out of the country or not. I am actually wasting precious data even discussing this issue with you.[/QUOTEMELTDOWN ALERT
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #6
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Hey my offer is still on- I called you out in CC's forum and you were too chicken shit to take me up on my offer. Can we get CC in this thread again and I will be glad to send him tons of proof of where I am- accept my offer CreepyOldGuy or are you just talking shit again and afraid to back it up?

Once again I am putting you on blast - let's see who the liar is and let's see who the internet attention whore is- we can find out really easy if I am out of the country or not. I am actually wasting precious data even discussing this issue with you.
Have YOU learned to spell seArgent from those " Italians " yet Lyin LUBE !!! HAHAHAHAHA bugiardo !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 01:51 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You're a fraud, Lube. We know that. And no, you don't scare me.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 06:26 AM   #8
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Obama was mean and vindictive and two-faced

he spent the day lying, talking about the kkk and trump and every nuanced innuendo between the two possible to try to leave the worst of false impressions

and then when someone spoke up against his lies, he adopted some "above the fray superior pat them on the head, for they are misguided" messianic falseness that should make everyone sick

if you cant properly interpret his smarmy cocksureness knowing the tape was running then you are a village idiot
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 06:52 AM   #9
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
What he sad only add fat.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:53 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
That's a great response to another of Drumpf's horrible lies.

Typical Trumpite.

Card carrying Republican. I've always maintained that about you, WhinyLittleBitch.

You are as predictable as sunrise.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:58 AM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:59 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Lady chance to double the bet, SLOBBRIN!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 08:00 AM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Homeless Woman Who Protected Trump's Star Just Got A Huge Surprise

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=47436

Quote:
*Please share this amazing story

A homeless woman who was assaulted near Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star has just received a $25000 surprise.

Conservative Tribune reported: After James Otis took a pickax and a sledgehammer to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star, a homeless woman decided to protect it herself, with her pro-Trump signs on hand.

In return, “tolerant” liberals viciously attacked her — but now she has received an outpouring of support.

People were outraged after a video emerged of the woman being attacked for defending Trump’s newly repaired star, and even Trump himself took notice.

Trump promised that he would give the woman a special “gift,” and his lawyer, Michael Cohen, announced on behalf of Trump that she would have “the last laugh on these thugs.”

The only problem was that the woman had to be found first, but thankfully, according to The Gateway Pundit, that’s no longer an issue. Denise Scott has been located, according to a GoFundMe page set up to help her.

By Friday afternoon, total donations approached $30,000.

“FOUND! Denise Scott has been located and is safe in Los Angeles with Christopher Mack, a man who runs an outreach program for the homeless on skid row … Denise is safe and healthy and is VERY excited about all the tremendous support!” the GoFundMe page read.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Iranian Hostage Breaks His Silence And Tells The World What Trump Did

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=46681

Quote:
*Please share this if you support Donald Trump

Donald Trump has once again been outed in an extreme act of generosity and kindness. This time the story comes from a former Iranian hostage who claims Trump took care of his family while he was imprisoned.

Truthfeed.com reported: Donald Trump is known for his quiet acts of generosity and kindness.
He does not seek the limelight when he helps people.
We find out about these gestures when the people come forward and share their experience.

Iranian-American Pastor Saeed Abedini is brimming with gratitude for one U.S. presidential aspirant: Donald Trump.

In a surprising revelation, Abedini said the Republican presidential nominee helped provide for the needs of his family in Boise, Idaho while he was locked up in an Iranian prison for his faith. The pastor said Trump gave his family $10,000 while he was imprisoned for three and a half years.

“I am finally free in a free country. Last year on the same day I was sick and in chains for Christ, and now I can vote to choose my next president,” Abedini said in a post on his Facebook page on Sunday.

“And most amazingly, I can vote for someone that I know fought for me and called my name so many times. He met my family and gave them a $10,000 gift. I think his ideas are more biblical than the other candidates,” he added.

Read more @ (Link: truthfeed.com)
Don't forget to share and comment on this amazing story
Old 11-06-2016, 08:07 AM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Lady chance to double the bet, SLOBBRIN!

No Thanks Mrs Shit Eater, this place will be boring with you gone for 3 months!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women