Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60430
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36131
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2016, 07:35 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Jill Stein Drops Pennsylvania Recount Effort, Ending Unlikely Push Against Trump

Quote:
Jill Stein Drops Pennsylvania Recount Effort, Ending Unlikely Push Against Trump

Pennsylvania will apparently not have a statewide recount of its votes, removing the last long-shot hope by opponents of Donald J. Trump that a review of the ballots could overturn his election as president....

Hildebeest would have needed to be declared the winner in all three recount states [PA, WI, & MI] to overturn the Electoral College result.

(New York Times)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Mebbe the Slick Willy and shrilLIARy slush fund has decided to hold onto the " Charitable " fund's money to hire lawyers incase Trump or Congress brings charges against them . Wouldn't contributing funds for the defense of a mentally addled old woman count as a " charitable " act to the IRS ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:51 PM   #3
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Is she gonna give back the money she raised to contest the Pennsylvania count?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:58 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Part of this entire sorid escapade was Stein's attempt to redeem herself among the far left loons who blame her for syphoning votes away from crooked Hillary. And of course, make a few bucks from gullible nitwits.

To bad, bitch. Trump triumphed over you, looney Bernie, the Main Stream Media, pot head Gary, a sitting President, most of the Pop Culture and Entertainment Industry, and his own Parties Heiarchy

Eat shit, and die.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:55 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Part of this entire sorid escapade ....
That's 2 of the 3 she cherry-picked in which to make challeges.

Michigan has "certified" and she's abandoned Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin is fluff and will not help HillaryNoMore.

Like the Clinton Slush Fund this was just another Liberal Scam.

All she did was prove how the Big Three:

Obaminable, HillaryNoMore, and Lizzie

suck up money from folks and piss it off!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 07:27 AM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's 2 of the 3 she cherry-picked in which to make challeges.

Michigan has "certified" and she's abandoned Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin is fluff and will not help HillaryNoMore.

Like the Clinton Slush Fund this was just another Liberal Scam.

All she did was prove how the Big Three:

Obaminable, HillaryNoMore, and Lizzie

suck up money from folks and piss it off!!!!!
I'm sure they feel like the funds they spend on luxury living helps the economy create good paying jobs...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:13 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I'm sure they feel like the funds they spend on luxury living helps the economy create good paying jobs...
.... for the illegal aliens they seek to legitimize with an EO.

Someone has to keep house and manicure the plantation yards.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:12 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

She's keeping the money. And she has not dropped things. Stein is going to the federal level now.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
She's keeping the money. And she has not dropped things. Stein is going to the federal level now.
Somebody needs to tell her to drop it. President Obama would be the logical choice, since she is now going Federal.

Trump won the Election by the guidelines as laid out by our Constitution. President Obama, who swore to uphold and defend that Constitution, has a duty to inform her that the Federal Courts cannot under mind that very Constitution that they have all sworn to defend and uphold.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
President Obama, who swore to uphold and defend that Constitution, has a duty to inform her that the Federal Courts cannot under mine that very Constitution that they have all sworn to defend and uphold.
Fortunately, Obaminable lurks in the Executive Branch and lacks any clout in the Judiciary Branch just like he lacks in the in the Legislative Branch. It would be "rich" to hear Obaminable lecture someone on the "Constitutional" validity of their unilateral actions.

As the next few months roll out, Obaminable will be looking for friends in every corner available ... including LIZZIE's!!! Bonnie and Clyde Clinton are about to be "radioactive"!
Old 12-04-2016, 01:10 PM   #11
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Fortunately, Obaminable lurks in the Executive Branch and lacks any clout in the Judiciary Branch just like he lacks in the in the Legislative Branch. It would be "rich" to hear Obaminable lecture someone on the "Constitutional" validity of their unilateral actions.

As the next few months roll out, Obaminable will be looking for friends in every corner available ... including LIZZIE's!!! Bonnie and Clyde Clinton are about to be "radioactive"!
Perhaps you do not realize he was a "Senior Lecturer" at U of C in constitutional law, even if affirmative action and a conveniently constructed biography got him there?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Perhaps you do not realize he was a "Senior Lecturer" at U of C in constitutional law, .....
... damn ... he's been promoted while occupying the WH ....

My take on that little bit of background is ....

... if he was worth a shit, he knows better ....

... if he doesn't know better, he wasn't worth a shit!

I'll let him pick! It makes me no difference which one.

I can "work" with either one for the next eight years while he whines, along with the chorus of LOSERS on here who continue to quote him like he's got something worthwhile to contribute.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:28 PM   #13
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

They had this old cunt on Fox's News Sunday with Chris Wallace and when he called her out on how much of the vote she had compared to trump she went in to full blabber mode after that about why she was wanting the recounts
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:38 PM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Is she gonna give back the money she raised to contest the Pennsylvania count?
My understanding is yes but I'm seriously doubtful that she actually has the $7MM in hand that she said she raised. I think that is another reason these state AGs didn't want to expend the money for a recount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What are the fed's going to do other than pay lip service to her and Hillary's demands? Nothing.

The next strategy is pressing the Electoral voters to change their votes. Won't happen in significant enough numbers but the media, and the Hillary supporters, need something to grasp.

What a colossal waste of bandwidth and airtime.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:10 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
My understanding is yes but I'm seriously doubtful that she actually has the $7MM in hand that she said she raised. I think that is another reason these state AGs didn't want to expend the money for a recount.
The states in which LIZZIE/HillaryNoMore want a "recount" require cost payment up front before the recount can begin ... PLUS ...

the Federal deadline for completing recounts is less than 2 weeks away!

I recognize that the DNC did not like the SCOTUS decisions in 2000, but GORISH is the one who started that shit ... just like the new LOSERS are.

Federal courts are required to follow State law on the issue, and Federal courts are required to follow the mandates of the SCOTUS. Their "strategy" is to get a favorable District Court and Circuit Court of Appeals decision and then have the SCOTUS split 4-4 on the appeal, which will leave the lower court opinions intact.

Problem: They aren't "bean counting" with the current justices.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women