Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2017, 07:45 AM   #1
Monalysaa
BANNED

User ID: 368915
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down EvelynAlexndria

I met Evelyn off of Northwest Highway at the Motel 6 before we were both members on Eccie. She had just got a **** **** ***** and told me she had just left her pimp or manager. At first I was willing to work with her but she took me around some of her friends that sold ****** in DeSoto and I guess they didn't know what her profession was and I was openly speaking about it and she found it distasteful so we soon fell out.. I later caught up with her and we tried to get a room together she was telling me about the 48 powers of Law and not to bite the hand that feeds you. The conversation got a little more intense because I asked her what did she mean don't bite the hand that feeds me when I'm feeding myself she pulls up to a hair store and tells me to get out of her car because we were both yelling at each other I had to find a taxi to the room we both paid for and she left the same day. But every time I link up with her its a new guy or pimp she's around making travel arrangements. And someone being a puppet master over her. She uses this money to promote her as a rapping degrading other women she doesn't feel meets her requirements. She wants the sudity life style but doesnt like saying how she manages to live this lifestyle. I had got into an agrument with Eva dominita because my measurements weren't current on a post and she tried to tell me my body type and bra size when I knew my showcase wasn't accurate I had to log out before I made adjustments that doesn't mean get on my thread making comments negating my body size when the reviews give in details my measurement. She was just trying to be hateful and didn't want me to have the nice body I do. This is not my lifestyle this is what I do to make money I don't have to degrade anyone or make any lies up. She waited until i was banned to make negative comments MONTHS latrr.Evelyn has also fought another member of eccie physically but I haven't posted about that to try to mess up her character or to put another provider in our disagreements. She failed to say that when she wrote about me though. Have a great day. I also have the number of the pimp Chance available she was working under and the screen shots of our messages. She gave him my number being funny saying I need to 'elevate myself' in this game and he is how I could do it.!

Staff edit, Spice- Please respect member privacy and avoid sharing specifics regarding vehicles. Additionally, Eccie does not permit any discussions regarding illicit drugs.
Monalysaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:21 AM   #2
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalysaa View Post
I met Evelyn off of Northwest Highway at the Motel 6 before we were both members on Eccie. She had just got a **** **** ***** and told me she had just left her pimp or manager. At first I was willing to work with her but she took me around some of her friends that sold ****** in DeSoto and I guess they didn't know what her profession was and I was openly speaking about it and she found it distasteful so we soon fell out.. I later caught up with her and we tried to get a room together she was telling me about the 48 powers of Law and not to bite the hand that feeds you. The conversation got a little more intense because I asked her what did she mean don't bite the hand that feeds me when I'm feeding myself she pulls up to a hair store and tells me to get out of her car because we were both yelling at each other I had to find a taxi to the room we both paid for and she left the same day. But every time I link up with her its a new guy or pimp she's around making travel arrangements. And someone being a puppet master over her. She uses this money to promote her as a rapping degrading other women she doesn't feel meets her requirements. She wants the sudity life style but doesnt like saying how she manages to live this lifestyle. I had got into an agrument with Eva dominita because my measurements weren't current on a post and she tried to tell me my body type and bra size when I knew my showcase wasn't accurate I had to log out before I made adjustments that doesn't mean get on my thread making comments negating my body size when the reviews give in details my measurement. She was just trying to be hateful and didn't want me to have the nice body I do. This is not my lifestyle this is what I do to make money I don't have to degrade anyone or make any lies up. She waited until i was banned to make negative comments MONTHS latrr.Evelyn has also fought another member of eccie physically but I haven't posted about that to try to mess up her character or to put another provider in our disagreements. She failed to say that when she wrote about me though. Have a great day. I also have the number of the pimp Chance available she was working under and the screen shots of our messages. She gave him my number being funny saying I need to 'elevate myself' in this game and he is how I could do it.!
DAFUQQITY FUCK???

It's too early for popcorn... let me go get my beer and ima sit down and watch this train............
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:40 AM   #3
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

User ID: 388020
My ECCIE Reviews

Reowned work of art
To
BANNED

wait for it....
Penelope Pearl is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:02 AM   #4
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Maybe the OP needs to be scratched behind her ears.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monalysaa.jpg (78.4 KB, 267 views)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:14 AM   #5
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's fucking hilarious I don't care who you are ^^
Old 02-21-2017, 09:29 AM   #6
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Nothing here that presents a danger to the community.

Moved to coed for further discussion.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #7
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalysaa View Post

Staff edit, Spice- Please respect member privacy and avoid sharing specifics regarding vehicles. Additionally, Eccie does not permit any discussions regarding illicit drugs.
Well alrighty then!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:36 AM   #8
StopShort
Valued Poster

Sorry hun but it looks like you played yourself. The old saying is "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice,...." you know the rest.

She showed you who she was and you kept fucking with her.
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:49 AM   #9
ognob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Pimps up, hoes down.
ognob is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:31 PM   #10
Sig9er
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE!!!!!
STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE!!!
Sig9er is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:38 PM   #11
Penelope Pearl
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1981625&highlight=

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1981628&highlight=

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1981611&highlight=
Old 02-21-2017, 01:43 PM   #12
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Can somebody pleasure hit the interpreter button!
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #13
69UILTAZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

JSMH!!
69UILTAZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:09 PM   #14
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #15
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of that means nothing around here. All that matters around here is her ability to perform and focus during the session and deliver as promised.

Your thread makes you look more questionable than her IMO.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women