Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
chefcurb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Need female input on relationship and sex

I'm married involved emotionally with a married woman. We've professed our feelings for one another and when we are together there is passion and intimacy. We DFK, cuddle, grind, dry hump, I finger her, she reaches in my pants and strokes me and will perform oral sex on me. When it comes time to repay the favor and I offer, she tells me no, she's not ready. I know she likes it as I have performed oral on her a couple of times a few years ago during a rough stretch in her marriage (mine has been a continuous rough stretch that hasn't changed in years and I know there is no hope lol). Since that time she has tried to make her marriage work and had a child. It still isn't working and her feelings for me are stronger than ever as is mine for her.

Why is it that she doesn't mind the emotional attachment and the intimacy along with performing fellatio on me but when it comes to her satisfaction and feeling good, she refuses? After I tell her I want to do her, she says that day will come and she'll make sure she gets hers. So I wait.

I don't want to overanalyze it but it just seems odd that our relationship is at a level that it would be considered an affair or cheating, yet maybe she doesn't see giving a blow job as cheating, but if she received oral sex it would be? Maybe once she opens that pandora's box she feels there is no turning back and we'll have intercourse? Or perhaps that by performing oral sex and receiving none in return gives her the power over the relationship to a degree, thus going at a comfortable pace for her as she sorts through things?

I know I sound crazy because I'm getting head while not having to give it, but I love giving it. I need a female perspective on this matter. I've asked her but she's pretty good at evading the topic. Thanks girls.
chefcurb is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps that is what she is used to in her marriage..giving with no receiving.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:50 AM   #3
TwistedTiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Have you just asked her? Sometimes it's uncomfortable to ask the hard questions, but it's the only way to find out what she is really thinking.
TwistedTiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with Twisted...sometimes it is best just to be upfront

best to ya!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

You brought up many valid points, I agree also with Tiger and Dallas. Too be in an unrealized relationship for so long has to be heartwrenching. Talk to her. I hope you find the answer, whether its one you want to hear or not. At least you will know where you really stand. Stay strong.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

urm.. is this evasive behavior that of a rape victim?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #7
chefcurb
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the input everyone. Just trying to understand her reasoning. I've brought it up a few times but have never been given a reason as to why she is hesitant for me to return the favor. Maybe she figures it isn't cheating if she doesn't receive sexual gratification, but giving it there is less guilt? Being that we are emotionally involved and the intimate moments we've had to me is more cheating than any sex could be. Maybe by not going any further justifies it. Who knows? She is a "giver" in all phases of her life and sacrifices to a fault.

Bottom line is that we enjoy being with one another, know where we'd like to end up in our lives, but she has to let things play out with the father of her son (who really is dropping the ball, but she continues to enable him). Meanwhile I'll continue to let her "give" and continue to offer my talents until she's ready.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #8
Burlyswamprat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

The best thing I can say is, keep letting her set the pace. You do want to talk about this issue with her, but don't push her to do anything she isn't comfortable with. From reading, I think you care about her enough that you aren't going to push anyway. Listen to what she has to say and try to understand it. It's possible that Dilbert is right. She may have been a rape victim. She also might merely have a boundary that you do not. Either way, you can do more emotional damage by forcing a boundary than any physical damage you could ever do. Push too hard and it can kill a budding relationship.
Burlyswamprat is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #9
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Me I chose to try to live my life without needing to understand. When I attempt to figrure out or understand, which I do at times, it leads me to frustration and desiring to conform the individual to my understanding. I do not need to know how this computer works, just that it does. I do not need to know why my partner will or will not do certain acts, just that she is unwilling and unwanting at the moment. I can only deal with the crap that goes on in my own head not everyone else's.

I would suggest discussing with her the big picture instead of the minor details. Where is our relationship going? Are we on a path to marriage one day? Are we going to leave our spouses and freely pursue our love for each? That is what I would be interested in.

The sex stuff will come in time and really I see that as a minor point to the big picture, just me. I hope that helps.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefcurb View Post
I'm married involved emotionally with a married woman. We've professed our feelings for one another and when we are together there is passion and intimacy.
I had to re-read what you wrote. its the way you wrote it.

are u currently married to your SO having an affair with another married woman?

that's this what looks like to me. if that's the case, take back the rape comment.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #11
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I had a relationship for a year with a lady that was only bbbjtcnqns and play (asthma), then found out she was married. Didn't sit well w/ me and when questioned, her response "eating ain't cheating", bless her heart. I can relate.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #12
chefcurb
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I had to re-read what you wrote. its the way you wrote it.

are u currently married to your SO having an affair with another married woman?

that's this what looks like to me. if that's the case, take back the rape comment.
Yes I am currently married as is she. My marriage for all intents and purposes is one of coexistence, like roommates really. We don't even sleep in the same bed. As for the affair, it really is emotionally charged with the only sex involved is the oral sex she provides. Thus the theme of the thread as to why she performs oral while drawing the line at receiving it. There is fingering, passionate kissing and fondling, but every time I approach the topic or try going down on her I hit a brick wall. I've asked for a reason but get none. I don't want to push it so that she will proceed at her own pace. As for the rape comment, I took no offense if any was intended. I don't know her past history regarding it. I have my suspicions but just don't know. I do know we know where we'd like this to go, but while I'm ready, she is trying to let the father be the dad he needs to be before finally giving up. That's another thread though. Thanks to all for your responses.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women