Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160615
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your ATF Past and Present...Together at Last!!

With the recent influx of providers coming out of retirement, some of you Lucky guys now have your Past ATF back on your To Do Lists!! ;-D

Finally!!!

That's how I felt when All 5 original members of Duran Duran got back together!!

Finally!!!

(My To Do List is laminated… so, you can imagine how excited I was!!!)

If it were possible.....Would you like to see your ATF Past and Present Together?!!?

I think that would be a Dream come true for some of you!! ;D

Who is your ATF Past and Present Dream Team???

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:19 AM   #2
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

*chuckling* I can see why you would think what you do Kelly and I think that is kinda neat. J

However, I would not want to see my current ATF and my past ATF at the same time even if my past ATF were not the way she is. Besides, my current ATF is all I need anyway!

Besides, my past ATF and I have not spoken in a very long time nor will we ever speak again, so forget about us “seeing” each other outside of running into one another at the neighborhood stores or on the road.

Better to let sleeping dogs lay just were they are.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Not if I wanted to live through it.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

While I'm not exactly hungry like the wolf to see Duran Duran, I wouldn't mind seeing my former ATF come out of retirement. And no...her name isn't Rio.

Doubles might be a good idea. Someone becomes your ATF because you click well alone BCD. There might be a nice, natural competitiveness between them for your attention.

Unless THEY click and you're left alone in the corner doing The Reflex.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default former atf

Last I heard of my former atf she was raising twins. I don't think we will see her for a while.....
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't been in the hobby long enough to have a retired ATF. There is a lady who is retired that I would REALLY like to see. I've talked to her about it but, don't see it happening anytime soon.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I have found that once they retire, it is never the same the next time. Something is missing it always seems. I believe it is because we are all the time changing in our wants and needs, and that ATF was THE person at THAT time. Besides.....they are older the second time around.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I have found that once they retire, it is never the same the next time.
I am speaking from personal experience as one of the lucky guys whose past ATF has unretired and is now my current ATF. I was afraid I had exaggerated my recollection of Jenna, but recently found out that either she has improved with some time off or my recollection was understated. My ATF is back and better than ever. While it may not be exactly the same (six years have elapsed), it is, to my utter surprise, oh so much more special. And yes, I am completely Jenna-whipped. I am looking forward to meeting the other fine lady returning from a lengthy retirement, guessing she will also be equally fantastic after some time off to rest.

As for a threesome, I might suffer a massive cardiac arrest if I were with two of my favorite ladies. My life has always been governed by the rule of moderation. Don't pig out and be content with your blessings. Besides, I have never been interested in a threesome. I'd rather have the two ATF's on rotation, one on Tuesday, and the other on Friday. Now that would be my dream come true.
guest83109 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
I am speaking from personal experience as one of the lucky guys whose past ATF has unretired and is now my current ATF. I was afraid I had exaggerated my recollection of Jenna, but recently found out that either she has improved with some time off or my recollection was understated. My ATF is back and better than ever.
As for a threesome, I might suffer a massive cardiac arrest if I were with two of my favorite ladies. My life has always been governed by the rule of moderation. Don't pig out and be content with your blessings. Besides, I have never been interested in a threesome. I'd rather have the two ATF's on rotation, one on Tuesday, and the other on Friday. Now that would be my dream come true.
I like that...Spreading the Good Lovin around. I get it. We certainly can appreciate that too!
Yeah, you might be better off not seeing the two ladies together.
You really need everybody on board when doing a threesome!
Otherwise, somebody is left thinking...?
And thaat's never good. Ha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
I have found that once they retire, it is never the same the next time. Something is missing it always seems. I believe it is because we are all the time changing in our wants and needs, and that ATF was THE person at THAT time. Besides.....they are older the second time around.
You had me until "Older".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
While I'm not exactly hungry like the wolf to see Duran Duran, I wouldn't mind seeing my former ATF come out of retirement. And no...her name isn't Rio.

Doubles might be a good idea. Someone becomes your ATF because you click well alone BCD. There might be a nice, natural competitiveness between them for your attention.

Unless THEY click and you're left alone in the corner doing The Reflex.
TexasT...you sure know how to turn a girl on! You keep throwing Duran2 songs out like that...and I'll show you my View To a Kill!!

You might just become My New ATF!!

Damn.....

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #10
TBONE
Medium Rare

Default ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
I haven't been in the hobby long enough to have a retired ATF. There is a lady who is retired that I would REALLY like to see. I've talked to her about it but, don't see it happening anytime soon.
And you're not going to share who this lucky lady is?
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Might? Well, that would make me Notorious. I might even Come Undone in this Ordinary World.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #12
yardape
Valued Poster

Shoot, I've still got my current ATF "TO DO." Guess she's still got my #. Meantime, I think I'll just go fishin'.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #13
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
Yeah, you might be better off not seeing the two ladies together.
You really need everybody on board when doing a threesome!
Otherwise, somebody is left thinking...?
And thaat's never good. Ha..

~Kelly TNT
Yes I think I would be stuck in the corner doing the Reflex if another great lady became the object of Jenna's tigress gaze. Though I'm sure the action between the two would cause a reflex of epic proportion.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:40 AM   #14
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
Yes I think I would be stuck in the corner doing the Reflex if another great lady became the object of Jenna's tigress gaze. Though I'm sure the action between the two would cause a reflex of epic proportion.
LOL~ Doing the "reflex". Roarrrrrrrrrrrrr, gotta love a tigress! *evil grins*
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #15
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

A lioness and a tigress. Now there's a hunt that has woody's attention. Time to schedule a safari with SB and CB.