Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59950
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Incalls

Ladies, if you have a permanent incall (Apartment or House), do you let Touring Providers that you know use it? This is only if your going to be outta town or not working.

Guys, Do you prefer a permanent or a hotel incall?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I like permanent, apartment/condo, more relaxed than hotel/motel and even a house since I worry about nieghbors calling LE.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have 3 shared locations locally, but they are not just random girls. I have known them for about 5 years. No one can see more than 2 clients a week per location, and I do so much prefer that over hotels. I absolutely refuse to ever stay in anything but a suite again when traveling. The idea of a room with just 2 beds and a bathroom is not appealing to me at all.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am still in need of a shared incall situation in the Mid-Cities area. If you know of anything please shoot me an IM. I am VERY low volume.
Thanks, Alaine
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hotels can be too tricky especially when you have to walk by check in. Too many eyes watching. A permanent incall like an apartment or house in out of the way neighborhood is much more comfortable for me. If I call for appointment and the girl indicates it is a hotel of some kind I do not make the appointment anymore.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Unless you are wearing a sign on your back that says, "Here to see a hooker," hotels don't care about you. I would not suggest calling for the room number from the lobby on your cell because that looks beyond obvious, but you could simply be there for lunch or a cocktail.

I can see worrying about running into someone you know locally, which is why I avoid certain high end hotels. Too many conventions and business meetings are held in popular hotels, and my guys don't like that. I saw a guy once whose wife's dad worked right next door and he was afraid to park. Guess what he did? He went to the cafe on the way out and picked up lunch so it simply appeared as if he was hungry...simple.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Or Junior pointing the way to providers room!!LOL
Old 04-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I share my incall with April Showers....and I also make it available to certaing providers who i trust 100%......

Once April used it while I was out of town....my daughter came over to spend the nite the day after she used it for a session....my daughter called me laughing & saying "Mom the sheets smell funny"......LOL...April is a squirter so she soaked the sheets!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I share my incall with April Showers....and I also make it available to certaing providers who i trust 100%......

Once April used it while I was out of town....my daughter came over to spend the nite the day after she used it for a session....my daughter called me laughing & saying "Mom the sheets smell funny"......LOL...April is a squirter so she soaked the sheets!
Ummm....
Old 04-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--My daughter is 23 so she is aware of my business life....she knew April had been there the day before,but assumed she had washed the sheets!
So my daughter went and washed the sheets for me...lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #11
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I know...I remember when she had the baby. That is just a whole nother world for me I guess. I would slit my wrist if my daughter ever knew I did this much less have her wash dirty sheets....anyone for that matter, other than you guys lol.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #12
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas you brought up a very good point about your friend not washing the sheets. This is something that I would think would be common courtesy to pick-up and clean-up after yourself, if your using or splitting time in someone's incall.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly why I don't "live" where I provide. That's just disgusting to leave a mess, much less sleep in the same bed you screw a dozen guys in.

We had one girl who always left condom wrappers and I was the gum girl. When I give a bj, I spit it on the floor lol. I know..classy!!

Still, it was no one's personal home where their family lived and slept, so not that big of a deal but still. That says very little for a person's hygiene in general.

I would never let anyone including myself provide out of my home, but random locations I don't much care. I normally get to the location an hour early to freshen up so I can pick up whatever might be left. Glad I have friends that take care of their business.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a room in one of the hotels that I use on a regular basis and there is another girl that does too. I've seen her before and she was just getting off the elevator as I was getting on today.

Problem? Dressed like a fucking streetwalker. The last time I saw her was the same thing and she was letting some guy into the lobby at like midnight.

I'm getting a second apartment next week, this shit is ridiculous.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #15
jsparrow
Valued Poster

I'm not sure it matters much if you're with a wonderful woman.

I guess if I have to, I would choose permanent because the lady will feel more comfortable in her own "Play Place" (even if shared). But DO NOT provide from your place of residence (I know too many who should know better)...too many sickos out there.
jsparrow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women