Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default cum like crazy or bang all day

with the age old fear a guy has of cumming to quick in a session now tempered now tempered by the long lasting effects of the little blue pill here is an interesting hypothetical. if a session with a girl you have been wanting, longing to bang for a while could occur and would cost you 1 set price say 300.00 and 1 of 2 scenarios was to occur which would you choose.

scenario 1 your session would allow you to cover all the bases ie bbbj, daty dfk but after about 40 minutes you explode into the most powerful amazing orgasm you have ever had but then you will not be able to get hard in time for a second round.

scenario 2 you find yourself able to do every activity you ever dreamed about and the provider will allow you to continue at no extra charge for up to 3 hours but you will never complete. no orgasm no ejaculation just a whole lot of activities. but you leave the room as hard as you came in and balls bluer than the ocean.

which scenario do you choose. i take scenario 2. a session to me is not so much about cumming as i can accomplish that on my own but rather about doing the things with and to the girls i have dream ted about doing. i like the laundry list of menu options and love to repeat. if i never came it would be ok

just an odd thought but would love to know your feelings.

girls assuming you had no other appointments following this one and no other urgent matters would you prefer to get the guy the climax of his life and send him on his way a bit early knowing he is 100 percent satisfied or would you prefer to enjoy him pounding away into unpaid overtime ensuring you of great activity and him leaving unemptied but incredibly happy.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
Leta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61607
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought the ejaculation was the happy ending. You don't have to do it quckly but I do want you to get there.
Leta is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i agree we all

wanna get there. i think the question i had in this hypothetical is if we had to choose between just a great orgasm perhaps to quick and without continuing after or great extended time multi position full menu sex without reaching that happy ending which would we choose. both options are great but have their downside if you had to take 1 or the other which would you choose.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Well scenario #2 is alittle unusual but it can happen. If your one of these guys, its only fair to warn the lady beforehand, so she doesn't get mad or feels bad because she didn't get you off. Just don't treat her like a fuck toy unless that's what the session is scheduled for. For some of us, getting a nut isn't the main focus when with a lady.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i realize both scenarios

are unlikely they are afterall hypothetical and most of us would not take advantage of the time situation i guess i just put in the scenarios to get an idea what is most important in a seesion / provider and how important certain aspects of the deed ie cumming / numerous activities are to our overall enjoyment. my point is simply while i love to orgasm intensly i would gladly trade that pleasure for more menu items /time even if i di not complete a finnish. just food for thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Well scenario #2 is alittle unusual but it can happen. If your one of these guys, its only fair to warn the lady beforehand, so she doesn't get mad or feels bad because she didn't get you off. Just don't treat her like a fuck toy unless that's what the session is scheduled for. For some of us, getting a nut isn't the main focus when with a lady.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If all we want is a good orgasm we really don't have to see anyone for that. It's also free. lol. A great experience is in the actions not the culmination. How many times have you extended your release because you were just having a great time. I also love to see my partner have a good time also. If she is willing then I would prefer covering all the menu items. It also lets you see where all of her talents are. On the other side sometimes you just want to fuck and (Get a nut as they say)
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i agree with your

assessment to a t i just think its an interesting hypothetical
Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If all we want is a good orgasm we really don't have to see anyone for that. It's also free. lol. A great experience is in the actions not the culmination. How many times have you extended your release because you were just having a great time. I also love to see my partner have a good time also. If she is willing then I would prefer covering all the menu items. It also lets you see where all of her talents are. On the other side sometimes you just want to fuck and (Get a nut as they say)
Old 05-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I in fact have experienced something like your scenario #2. I was with an ATF and it was fabulous and intense exchange of pleasure. I know her well enough to know that her reactions were genuine. Somewhere we passed the point where I could attain a happy ending. Eventually she realized that my train was not going to leave the station and started to redouble her efforts on my behalf. But I brought this to a halt because I in no way needed to finish. The pleasure had been that exquisite. Afterwards she was slightly upset, thinking that she had not fulfilled her part of the arrangement. Try as I might to assure her that I'd had one of my best sessions ever, she was still bothered.

So scenario #2 is not wishful thinking, but I have to say that I prefer #1 as a general rule.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Been on both sides of this question. I will say they were both tons of fun. But the provider took a hit to her pride by not being able to get me off. Just something that happens with me occasionally. Since I see her regularly she takes it as a challenge but believes me when I tell her its just not gunna happen which is rare.

I guess I would take option 1 if I had to choose for a provider I got to see regularly
And option 2 if it was a one time only sort of encounter.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Based on experience, most guys go for option 2. They want to try and squeeze in as many nuts as possible rather than just relaxing and enjoying the experience. I find this most difficult with shorter dates such as an hour, which is why I book more extended dates first. Bottom line, is the longer you hold out the more pleasing and powerful your explosion will be.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with London!

I like to just 'go with the flow & let happen what may happen"
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know that I have a preference either way, both sorts of sessions can be fun. But if you know going in that you aren't going to finish please say something. I feel indelicate having to say "Hey, we're about out of time, we need to hit the homestretch now" and when I get back the response "Oh I'm not going to cum" it is a leeeeetle bit irritating.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I don't know that I have a preference either way, both sorts of sessions can be fun. But if you know going in that you aren't going to finish please say something. I feel indelicate having to say "Hey, we're about out of time, we need to hit the homestretch now" and when I get back the response "Oh I'm not going to cum" it is a leeeeetle bit irritating.
Ha! I am under SillyGirl, but do agree. So many times they "think" they can go again, and are surprised how fast an hour can go by. I don't mind an extra 10 min. but I do in fact have a 90 min. rate...duh! It's nothing to go over when I am at home and have that day all to myself, but when you are touring it's rather difficult.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default ill gladly take option 2....

So long as the provider has the motivation, energy, and sexual dexterity to accommodate. I'm not so concerned about getting that one big overwhelming orgasm....because when it is time it will come for me. I usually have multiple orgasms before I have the big one......so her sexual stamina and being able to accommodate mine so that I could please her would mean more to me. Especially on multi hours.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #15
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default a lot of great thoughts

and comments from both the girls and the guys keep em cumming

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women