Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 06:46 PM   #1
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

User ID: 339118
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When you're really not that interested

what do I can't fake enjoying being with someone? Do I end the session? We all know that if one party is not interested the other party is going to feel that. So what's the point in continuing? But what if the other party went out of their way to come see you or you draw that way out of your way to go see the other party? Then what? Bugs me. I don't like to be with someone that I don't want to be with. For what? Money? A reputation? Really?

I feel like you hobbyist don't have to feel that same Feeling but really you do. So why do we allow ourselves to do that? I mean do you really at the end of the night feel good about f****** someone you really didn't want to be with? Does it feel good? Seriously? Because to me... I feel like s h i t! And honestly I don't know why. Is it because it was instilled in me that sex is sacred? that we're supposed to keep our body like a temple? I don't know just food for thought
ash1102 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:51 PM   #2
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

A Freudian dilemna, for sure
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #3
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We all have our likes and dislikes. But I believe you should find something about your clients that you enjoy. That being their dick size or their IQ level, they didn't make it this far (past screening and into my incall) for their not to be something I don't like and can concentrate on.

Sex is sacred to an extent. But if it really were that sacred, most of the world wouldn't have sex organs would they?

If you feel so turned off because you have to fuck a guy you are not physically attracted too, you are prob in the wrong profession.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

That's how all ladies feel when they see wolfrapepxmcccwhistle walk in
Back2HoustonHobby is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:56 PM   #5
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash1102 View Post
what do I can't fake enjoying being with someone? Do I end the session? We all know that if one party is not interested the other party is going to feel that. So what's the point in continuing? But what if the other party went out of their way to come see you or you draw that way out of your way to go see the other party? Then what? Bugs me. I don't like to be with someone that I don't want to be with. For what? Money? A reputation? Really?

I feel like you hobbyist don't have to feel that same Feeling but really you do. So why do we allow ourselves to do that? I mean do you really at the end of the night feel good about f****** someone you really didn't want to be with? Does it feel good? Seriously? Because to me... I feel like s h i t! And honestly I don't know why. Is it because it was instilled in me that sex is sacred? that we're supposed to keep our body like a temple? I don't know just food for thought
This shit is beyond comical. I don't have the patience to type a response to this shit. I will once the henno kicks in but now I will not. I'll just say wow and leave it at that.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:25 PM   #6
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. " Body is a temple." or " sex is sacred". You're in the wrong profession. Am I on Christian mingle? Maybe I'm lost....
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #7
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
We all have our likes and dislikes. But I believe you should find something about your clients that you enjoy. That being their dick size or their IQ level, they didn't make it this far (past screening and into my incall) for their not to be something I don't like and can concentrate on.

Sex is sacred to an extent. But if it really were that sacred, most of the world wouldn't have sex organs would they?

If you feel so turned off because you have to fuck a guy you are not physically attracted too, you are prob in the wrong profession.

this+1
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:43 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
This shit is beyond comical. I don't have the patience to type a response to this shit. I will once the henno kicks in but now I will not. I'll just say wow and leave it at that.
I totally agree. The OP's post was pure dumb on so many levels. Basically openly admitting how gross she finds this job and how awful she feels about herself for doing the things she does for $$$. It's like hearing a nurse at a hospice talk about how much she hates sick or old people. Just odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
I agree. " Body is a temple." or " sex is sacred". You're in the wrong profession. Am I on Christian mingle? Maybe I'm lost....
Yep. The only thing required by the men here is that they are clean, respectful and only stay for, the time they pay for.

I can honestly tell you that I have had some clients that just pure turn me off in ways that I would never say out loud ... I would never sleep with them for free ... however ... those are the clients I actually enjoy the most.

The ones that sadly got the low end of the genetic gene pool and never receive a woman's warmth or attention, those are the ones that hold a place in my heart. To see their smile and hear how much I have made a difference in their life. To see them leave my place with their head up high and have a renewed zest & energy for life, it touches my heart.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:13 PM   #9
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

"The ones that sadly got the low end of the genetic gene pool and never receive a woman's warmth or attention, those are the ones that hold a place in my heart. To see their smile and hear how much I have made a difference in their life. To see them leave my place with their head up high and have a renewed zest & energy for life, it touches my heart."

Wow.
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:22 PM   #10
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol its just what I was brought up to think. Something instilled into my childhood I went to a private school I had those little school girl outfit except it wasn't very little it's actually kind of long. So what? I enjoy seeing most of my clients but tonight I saw someone who I really really did not like he wasn't gross but I was completely turned off now I'm usually turned on by almost everything I like to f*** I'm good at it and I love to give head even more what I'm saying is when you really don't want to do it is there really right go through the whole session when the feeling isn't present between the two? I don't like stealing people's money. I like to work hard for what I get and I like for my clients to be satisfied whenever they're walking out my door I feel bad if they're not or if I feel that they're not. Sorry I guess that's just my customer service talking.

And this wasn't for jokes it's serious. It's rare that I find someone who I don't want to please. Really I just wanted to tell this dude to get the f*** up out my room. I don't want to be rude though. If you know me you know that I don't want to be rude if you don't know me I don't know what to tell you.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:26 PM   #11
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Tell me more about this school outfit ....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:26 PM   #12
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man View Post
"The ones that sadly got the low end of the genetic gene pool and never receive a woman's warmth or attention, those are the ones that hold a place in my heart. To see their smile and hear how much I have made a difference in their life. To see them leave my place with their head up high and have a renewed zest & energy for life, it touches my heart."

Wow.
That's exactly how I feel. I enjoy that feeling that's more pleasurable to me then anything sexual really. Because I know I did my job right I'm a hard worker and if it's not done right I'm the type that needs to make it right. I'd rather get an A+ then A-
Sure as hell would hate to get an F I don't know I hate that the one thing that I posted trying to be part of the community is shamed and frowned upon or laughed at thanks guys maybe I should start posting more often
Old 11-17-2017, 10:32 PM   #13
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post

Its not about physical attraction from the moment this client walked in my room I just had this feeling like there was no connection it was going to be a horrible time like why did he want to fuck? I just felt bad vibes the entire time. Usually I don't feel that way when someone comes in my room. Usually their smiles laughing conversation this just felt upsetting and stomach-turning I posted about it because I felt it before but not as strongly like I wanted opinions. I figured you know somebody out there is going to feel the way I feel. I guess not? Pardon me I was trying to do the whole Community thing
Old 11-17-2017, 10:32 PM   #14
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Tell me more about this school outfit ....
I was hoping someone would catch on maybe I could show you. I have a new one
Old 11-17-2017, 10:36 PM   #15
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I totally agree. The OP's post was pure dumb on so many levels. Basically openly admitting how gross she finds this job and how awful she feels about herself for doing the things she does for $$$. It's like hearing a nurse at a hospice talk about how much she hates sick or old people. Just odd.

Yep. The only thing required by the men here is that they are clean, respectful and only stay for, the time they pay for.

I can honestly tell you that I have had some clients that just pure turn me off in ways that I would never say out loud ... I would never sleep with them for free ... however ... those are the clients I actually enjoy the most.

The ones that sadly got the low end of the genetic gene pool and never receive a woman's warmth or attention, those are the ones that hold a place in my heart. To see their smile and hear how much I have made a difference in their life. To see them leave my place with their head up high and have a renewed zest & energy for life, it touches my heart.
I don't feel gross about my job I feel gross and horrible about seeing someone that didn't want to see me that they didn't say anything but I could feel it the way they acted how do you said things and moved. I strongly care about my clients opinions. They make up what I do every single day. Most of my clients like I said i enjoy fucking but not when the other party isn't feeling it. Ugh I don't like that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women