Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161010
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2017, 10:00 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Wasserman-Schultz IT Aides Ran Shady "CIA" Car Dealership, Borrowed $100K From Hezbollah Fugitive

Surreptitious Hezbollah operations Odumbo, et al, purposefully ignored and covered-up to conclude the nuclear treaty with Iran.

Quote:
Wasserman-Schultz IT Aides Ran Shady "CIA" Car Dealership, Borrowed $100K From Hezbollah Fugitive

Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller is out with a follow-up to a report on the Awan Pakistani IT family who had access to highly sensitive Congressional networks, both on-site and from Pakistan, where they are suspected of a variety of crimes -including brokering classified information to hostile foreign governments. Of note, they had access to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence - whose members have top secret clearance and are looking into Russian election interference...

The Awans also operated a used car dealership known as "CIA" in court filings, which has all the markings of a money laundering operation:

Quote:
If a customer showed up looking to buy a car from Cars International A, often referred to as CIA, Abid Awan — who was managing partner of the dealership while also earning $160,000 handling IT for House Democrats — would frequently simply go across the street to longstanding dealership called AAA Motors and get one.

While Imran and Abid Awan ran their car dealership in Falls Church, Va. in the early part of the decade, Drug Enforcement Agency officials a few miles away in Chantilly were learning that the Iranian-linked terrorist group frequently deployed used car dealerships in the US to launder money and fund terrorism, according to an explosive new Politico expose. -Daily Caller
(Zero Hedge)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

I won't be surprised if it ties in with the DEA drug running case that Obama shut down.

.While Imran and Abid Awan ran their car dealership in Falls Church, Va. in the early part of the decade, Drug Enforcement Agency officials a few miles away in Chantilly were learning that the Iranian-linked terrorist group frequently deployed used car dealerships in the US to launder money and fund terrorism, according to an explosive new Politico expose.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:29 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I won't be surprised if it ties in with the DEA drug running case that Obama shut down.
It's been tied. The used car lot was a money laundering business for the proceeds of the drug smuggling operation WITH direct ties with the DNC through this special person ...

Just let it unravel!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:44 AM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Thanks IB for the update. I had read that Politico piece and wondered if there was a connection.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:45 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Thanks IB for the update. I had read that Politico piece and wondered if there was a connection.
The "hearings" should begin just after the first of the year.

It's the "backwash" from the Obaminable "Legacy" aka Iran Deal.

Reagan had money for guns to Central America.

Obaminable had money for UNMENTIONABLE to the U.S.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:51 PM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Do the Capital Police still have that mysterious laptop of DWS/her IT guy that they found? Or was it given back? Or was it handed over to the FBI?

I also read the FBI still haven't gone through all the emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop even though Comey said they had.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:56 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do the Capital Police still have that mysterious laptop of DWS/her IT guy that they found? Or was it given back? Or was it handed over to the FBI?

I also read the FBI still haven't gone through all the emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop even though Comey said they had.
She tried to get it from the Cap PD by threats, and since he's being prosecuted I suspect the FBI has it "in evidence" under the control of the DOJ/U.S. Attorney's Office.

As for going through "emails" ... it appears they were too friggin busy meeting, colluding, plotting, fabricating, and sending their own emails to worry about such "petty bullshit"!

After all ... they had a "country to save"!
Old 12-21-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

.While Imran and Abid Awan ran their car dealership in Falls Church, Va. in the early part of the decade, Drug Enforcement Agency officials a few miles away in Chantilly were learning that the Iranian-linked terrorist group frequently deployed used car dealerships in the US to launder money and fund terrorism, according to an explosive new Politico expose.
You can bET it was linked. BUT to expect anyone to be held accountable, is foolish..
This is the fed gumbmint, where the more incompetent and corrupt you are, the better it seems.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 05:26 PM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
She tried to get it from the Cap PD by threats, and since he's being prosecuted I suspect the FBI has it "in evidence" under the control of the DOJ/U.S. Attorney's Office.

As for going through "emails" ... it appears they were too friggin busy meeting, colluding, plotting, fabricating, and sending their own emails to worry about such "petty bullshit"!

After all ... they had a "country to save"!
I figure there's some top level incriminating emails on that PC, which is why it was "lost" and why she threatened them. And I mean high level at both the DNC and the executive branch.

This had been lost on most of the media, but it was reported that this IT guy, and some of his family that was doing HOR IT work, had Top Secret clearance given to them and they were never vetted and the Dims were afraid to take it away.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:06 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I figure there's some top level incriminating emails on that PC, which is why it was "lost" and why she threatened them. And I mean high level at both the DNC and the executive branch.

This had been lost on most of the media, but it was reported that this IT guy, and some of his family that was doing HOR IT work, had Top Secret clearance given to them and they were never vetted and the Dims were afraid to take it away.
Apparently, based on the most recent revelations regarding this IT guy's participation in the money laundering project for Hezbollah using the "high end" fake used car lot, the information on that laptop may have incriminated the Wasserman by revealing her knowledge of his nonDNC activities (or her ability to know about but refusal to "see it") and the participation and/or knowledge of the Clintons and Obaminable regarding the refusal of the Obamnable administration to stop the importation of the product by Hezbollah into the United States and the release of the one arrestee charged in the smuggling/money laundering BUSINESS.

The Capital Cops had it last report (September 2017) and it may still be in their possession as evidence, which does happen even if it is evidence in a Federal prosecution (local agencies do keep some evidence used in Federal prosecutions if the local agency originally worked the case and/or collected the evidence.)

The MSM is pretending this "story" doesn't exist....but it's being worked .... and not by Fox .... and there is video of the car lot and information being gathered about the series of U.S. based companies through which the money was passed and the product shipped (I've seen similar foreign money laundering transactions being "handled" with bills of lading from "off shore" third-party companies with wire transfer payments to move the funds, and the "paper trail" can be reconstructed since the BoL is the receipt and there is a matching credit and debit transaction.)
Old 12-22-2017, 03:39 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, anyone should be able to simply walk over to the DNC and ask for anyone else's emails and the DNC should be obligated to turn them over to that "anyone" and certainly right in doing so by the recent "revelations" regurgitated by the Liberal/Anti-Trump "Scholars" who are defending Mueller for doing so .....

... so why did it take so long to get ANY OF THEM?

And why did it take so long to get the emails from the State Department (government computers) regarding the Clinton activities from DAY ONE?

One thing Liberal/Anti-Trumpers ARE ABOUT TO LEARN (or at least be shown if they can't LEARN) is .....

... "the shoe is on the other foot soon enough!"

Gruber is still laughing himself to sleep over their STUPIDITY!

The "rush" to start the Russian narrative post-election last year by the media and the continued chants and rants of it all this year is nothing more than a ill-conceived cover up for the actual corruption, conspiracy, and collusion by the Anti-Trump Liberals, who are now whining that the disclosure of their failed effort to unseat Trump from a legitimate election is merely an attempt to "discredit" the corrupt "investigators" (most FBI agents) who are attempting to perpetrate a fraud on the U.S. voters while at the same time insulting them with the notion that the Russians can manipulate them into voting for a specific candidate.

HillariousNoMore said it best when she called them "deplorables"!

Their effort to marginalize the people who chose Trump as President is blowing up in their faces and will continue to do so, just like it is on this board in this forum and elsewhere.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:18 AM   #12
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

You can't make this stuff up. This story is more sensational than any Tom Clancy novel! So the DNC Chairwoman's IT expert has ties to Hezbollah? Wtf is going on? And this Pakistani IT asshole has dirt on all those Congressional dimotards? Holy shitcakes! No wonder they're so desperately trying to kill this story!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #13
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

No wonder DNC Debbie was fighting so hard to get that lap top back.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No wonder DNC Debbie was fighting so hard to get that lap top back.
Sex, *****, money, international terrorism, and politics.

Another mini-series in the making!

The little fucker was boinking Little Debbie!!!!

There are pecker tracks all over the hard drive (pardon the pun!).

He left the laptop unattended to be found!!!!

Was she fucking a subordinate?
Old 12-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #15
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You can't make this stuff up. This story is more sensational than any Tom Clancy novel! So the DNC Chairwoman's IT expert has ties to Hezbollah? Wtf is going on? And this Pakistani IT asshole has dirt on all those Congressional dimotards? Holy shitcakes! No wonder they're so desperately trying to kill this story!
And if you note, since that pakistani IT asshole was arrested a few months back, we've HEARD EXACTLY jack diddly squat about it.. Almost like it never actually happened..
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women