Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Deactivated accounts

From about every 5 people I talk to 4 of those people say that they no longer have an account. I know from my own experiences that there are huge problems with eccie,but its not like I'm gna drop my account yet. There isn't another site that truly can compete with Austin's hobby site. It sucks,but until a smart computer guy is willing to start a new and better site we are all stuck with eccie. So why are hobbiest at the rate of 4 out 5 hobbyist have deactivated thier accounts?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #2
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

The more interesting question to me is why do some who deactivate turn around and ask to be re-activated after a spell. Why not just stop logging in for awhile?
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:26 AM   #3
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is an example of my morning so far. 3 non-eccie members more than happy to meet me for coffee at a Starbucks and are really polite. The one eccie member to pm me " ready now? I've got a $100 want 2 pops,and wear stockings and heels." I ask him if he is wanting a bj? And I never hear back from the "hobbiest",cough,cough.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a good one.I reach out to a hobbiest iso. Hobbyist response is- rates? CIM? My pm back is that- I don't think that I'm the right provider for him, and we just don't seem like a good match. I wish him the best of luck,and I hope he finds what he's looking for. Hobbyist response is- hey you reached out to me ,and no need for me to have an attitude. Where is my attitude?CIM is a $200 fee alone, and why should we waste each other's time? Anyways I'm off to an outcall, and I've already met up with 2 non-eccie members for coffee
Old 01-04-2018, 11:43 AM   #5
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok folks,the biggest reason for the "deactivated account" syndrome is about security issues. No big surprise there considering how lax to little there is for eccie. It got me thinking about a question I should have asked a long time ago - Why are the MODS volunteers? Eccie makes a lot of money and should be a to pay a staff,upgrades to the systems,tighter internet security and privacy. Count how many advertising banners there are alone,and thats a good chunk of change. So again why are the MODS volunteers? Eccie is no longer some start-up site, and yet we bitch about the MODS B.S. only for others to pipe in of the lame excuse of "they have a life and are volunteers ". Well most of them don't moderate at all,and secondly eccie can't pay a staff? This how bad it's been about the MODS and their "volunteer work" 1)for the ladies powder room this is the saying "if you want something to be known fast, post it in the ladies room". Trust me I've lived it. Miss V still holds a grudge with me over an incendent from a couple years ago from it. 2)the mods can and do read your pms. This is a well known fact that's suppose to be secret, but if you've been around ling enough someone will fill you in on the secret that not a secret. Account hacking for eccie is no joke matter because it's done all the time and it's a major issue for hobbyist and providers alike. So is eccie so poor that it can't pay a staff, and if so why are we all here? Just me 2 cents on #1 reason for "deactivated account" syndrome . Hope there are some good guesses for reason #2 of "deactivated account" syndrome.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:51 AM   #6
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Think about this,since I've joined in 2012 it's the same site,same chat,same smiley faces,same pm system, same everything. Not a damn thing has changed to it's website platform. Hell even Goodwill upgraded their website and systems.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #7
Atxpro
Gaining Momentum

I had the pleasure of meeting Phoenix yesterday. I have to say she has her stuff together, was very friendly, and looked great. Looking forward to getting together soon Phoenix.
Atxpro is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #8
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hehe,I can't wait either! Your definitely my adventurous type! You should see what I'm wearing today Have you thought about where you want to play at yet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2018-01-04_14-28-52_1515097816668-540x540.jpg (46.1 KB, 622 views)
Old 01-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #9
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Second reason for "deactivated account" syndrome

People I have been just floored and stunned at the thought process behind reason #2. Drum roll please......(hobbyist) I must be younger than whispers, RR, or bugle boy,(yes these 3 names have been consistently brought up amd no other hobbiest names)because of how much they use the word "whore". I kid you not people. I had this one hobbyist that is around 55ish tell me that he has to younger than those three because of how they consistently use the word "whore" and are they 90 years old or something? I about fell out of my chair! Nor is he the only guy to say this and have this thinking. Anyways, these hobbyist just don't want to be with the same old folks grandpa's group saying "whore". It's just to old and out of date of a word. Should I dare say "It's just not a hipster sorta thing to say." I honestly don't know what to say to that,but hey, I'll run with it. So there you go folks number 2 reason for "deactivated account" syndrome - I'm not a 90 year old man saying whore this and whore that.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #10
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To BB,sorry this is what other non-eccie and eccie members say.I may not care for you to much,but I don't feel as if you deserve to be put in the same group as the other two .To be honest I don't read up on you to much to have an informed opinion on you to know how much you say the word "whore" . To me your not really that old, but I've met you in person. I cruise though your reviews every once in awhile in the "independent provider reviews" section, and it's been a long time since I've bother to read the "stripper reviews ". Only reason I ever bothered to read those reviews was to figure out where to fuck in a strip joint. It's still on my bucket list.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:28 PM   #11
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atxpro View Post
I had the pleasure of meeting Phoenix yesterday. I have to say she has her stuff together, was very friendly, and looked great. Looking forward to getting together soon Phoenix.
I'm glad you had fun! You should write a review of your time together so you can earn 6 weeks of Premium Access credit and gain access to the Men's Lounge.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #12
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserman View Post
The more interesting question to me is why do some who deactivate turn around and ask to be re-activated after a spell. Why not just stop logging in for awhile?
Some people lack that self-control...

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:46 AM   #13
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

staff edit; forbidden topic
Old 01-06-2018, 05:47 AM   #14
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ztonk your staying in the "idiot box" ,and no I have not read whatever you posted. People you have to the choice to make up your mind after you have seen the video. That morning I go to do my work out with my poi balls and swim there was a cop car there the whole time watching me. There has never been a cop car parked there before. There are people in need of medical help. Their mental illness is out of control and they cannot see how sick they truly are.I also made 2 Instagram videos about rear taillights yesterday.
staff edit
Old 01-06-2018, 06:36 AM   #15
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me put it to you this way ztonk so maybe you will finally understand why I don't listen to a word you say. Everyone knows that you are good friends with whispers. The is a long time KNOWN fact. Whispers loves strippers. This is a long time KNOWN fact. Half my god damn stalkers are STRIPPERS! So if you want to sit there and say that you don't know shit about what's been going on, I'm gna say I don't listen to FLAT OF LIERS. Hopefully you can understand my reasons on keeping you,ztonk, in the idiot box. Janelle,whatever her name is,Erin are both strippers or former strippers.Janelle is the one that told me a couple of months ago "No,when you go to sleep,you really go to sleep". With the most serious face and tone of voice.
staff edit; removed links to videos/personal info

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women