Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2018, 10:21 PM   #1
mikeallen
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default You're Ugly

What makes you think you should charge the same as the hot chick?
mikeallen is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:27 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The ladies can charge what they want, if you do not wish to participate then they will be saved from having to deal with you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:59 AM   #3
mikeallen
Gaining Momentum

So why don't you buy a PT Cruiser when you can have a Mercedes for the same price?
Old 06-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #4
rippin222
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default OK I'll bite...

Your argument does not have the strongest foundations. Beauty is subjective first of all. The woman you say is ugly another man might find attractive. Secondly rates are generally driven by demand in most industries. It's up to you as a consumer to make an informed decision on what you spend your money on.

Also, to be honest, there are some PT Cruisers out there that perform better than Mercedes.
rippin222 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:49 AM   #5
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Looks can be deceiving.. a hot chick might lay there like a fish.. The ugly chick might blow your mind..

It’s up to the ladies what they choose to do and you have no right to tell anyone how much their time is worth..

Simply because of this thread it gives off the perception of Mehh, I will pass, not all money is good money...

Not a good thread to start, might lead all gals to avoid you...
I personally wouldn’t entertain the thought of seeing you after this thread and gals when checking out an inquiry have a habit of reviewing all post by the guys... You should have just titled this thread TROLL ALERT

BRAVO for screwing yourself!!!

Good Luck to ya!!
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:03 AM   #6
jizzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

jizzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:59 AM   #7
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeallen View Post
What makes you think you should charge the same as the hot chick?
more importantly, why are you even considering paying to lay with someone YOU consider to be a "ugly chick" ?
Ballistixz is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #8
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol wow what the hell. Lmao
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:31 AM   #9
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. "Ugly" can be on the inside, like this thread. Men and women, clients, hobbiests, providers all look for all types of beauty/attraction from the inside or the out. Everyone has difference of opinion when it comes to what makes them feel special, or who they want to spend their time with. Just remember when posting this sorta stuff, it tells exactly how you look as well. And wow, it's not always about your money either.
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #10
mikeallen
Gaining Momentum

Its ok Danielle, your'e pretty, and all you have to show for in life is that you're a hooker....Gratz to you!!
Old 06-19-2018, 02:13 PM   #11
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Its ok Danielle, your'e pretty, and all you have to show for in life is that you're a hooker....Gratz to you!!
How do you know that? Just curious.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:28 PM   #12
mikeallen
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
How do you know that? Just curious.
8 years on eccie.....6000 posts, we have a smart one right there
Old 06-19-2018, 03:59 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
8 years on eccie.....6000 posts, we have a smart one right there
And what do I find on my first day back scanning ECCIE? A guy who seems to have nothing better to do than to be a misogynist twerp.

Let's examine the evidence:

--He believes that coming on and insulting a lady for no actual reason is a good way to wake up from his hibernation. No, it is actually a bad way to wake up.

--He obviously believes he is the purveyor of the standards of beauty for all people, at least all men. No, that is an amazingly egotistical view of your prowess, and totally unjustified.

--He is myopic enough that he feels he knows all about someone just based upon the fact that they post on here. No, most who post here only share a small part of their reality with the community, precisely because they know there are a goodly number of louts here (thank you for being a self identified instantiation of that, Mikey). No little Mikey, you know very little--on here or in real life I suspect.

--He somehow believes that having a large number of posts on here somehow demonstrates LESS credibility than he himself demonstrates by posting about once every six months. Wrong once more Mikey--someone who takes six months to form a post in their mind (and a bad post at that) is almost certainly less worthy of being taken seriously.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #14
mikeallen
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And what do I find on my first day back scanning ECCIE? A guy who seems to have nothing better to do than to be a misogynist twerp.

Let's examine the evidence:
Lets do that...

--He believes that coming on and insulting a lady for no actual reason is a good way to wake up from his hibernation. No, it is actually a bad way to wake up.

Who did I insult in my original post? I insulted no one....Someone took it upon them self to insult me.....

--He obviously believes he is the purveyor of the standards of beauty for all people, at least all men. No, that is an amazingly egotistical view of your prowess, and totally unjustified.

I just asked why ugly/fat charges the same as hot chicks....That is 100% legitimate....

--He is myopic enough that he feels he knows all about someone just based upon the fact that they post on here. No, most who post here only share a small part of their reality with the community, precisely because they know there are a goodly number of louts here (thank you for being a self identified instantiation of that, Mikey). No little Mikey, you know very little--on here or in real life I suspect.

I responded to an insult from someone who is to good to have her own Bio on this site(she insulted me first), but has been here for 8 years with 6000 posts...Problem?

--He somehow believes that having a large number of posts on here somehow demonstrates LESS credibility than he himself demonstrates by posting about once every six months. Wrong once more Mikey--someone who takes six months to form a post in their mind (and a bad post at that) is almost certainly less worthy of being taken seriously.
Go steal some money you libtard piece of walking shit
Old 06-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #15
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m sensing a spoiled brat man child who obviously didn’t get enough attention during the eccie shutdown so he insists on posting garbage like this to gain the attention he’s very much missing in his everyday life
Analeese is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women