Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60013
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2018, 12:55 PM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default If I try to make a fantasy come true

Ok gang, and I will really need the input from the ladies on this. I am trying to set up a double. 1 lady is very female friendly, the other has done a duo a few times in the past with the same couple. The "newbie" is open to the idea as both providers have told me they need a doubles partner. But what are some things to consider in trying to put this together. I know it's always best to have seasoned ladies who have done numerous doubles in the past, but at some point if a lady makes the decision to start doing doubles there is a lot of things to figure out I am sure.

So any helpful hints and things like "I wish I had known about that" would be appreciated.

If it happens a review will be coming. Road Lizard, I'll send ya some pics LOL.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 03:05 PM   #2
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has zero to do with being a seasoned lady.

It has everything to do with the ladies ACTUALLY being truly BI and not pretending to play bi. Just to make a buck.

If you truly want a full on incredible, memorable doubles experience.

Then make sure thisec women are 100% bi and into women!!

Nothing worse than a true bi woman trying to enjoy another woman who's just a pretender..that turns into one big snore of a double.

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
Ok gang, and I will really need the input from the ladies on this. I am trying to set up a double. 1 lady is very female friendly, the other has done a duo a few times in the past with the same couple. The "newbie" is open to the idea as both providers have told me they need a doubles partner. But what are some things to consider in trying to put this together. I know it's always best to have seasoned ladies who have done numerous doubles in the past, but at some point if a lady makes the decision to start doing doubles there is a lot of things to figure out I am sure.

So any helpful hints and things like "I wish I had known about that" would be appreciated.

If it happens a review will be coming. Road Lizard, I'll send ya some pics LOL.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:28 PM   #3
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Thanks MC. Very good point.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:52 PM   #4
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with MC on the fact that if a bi lady is doing doubles with a lady who isn't truly bi there will be alot of faking going on and not much fun. I've done doubles with truly bi ladies and ones who aren't. I feel like I can't let loose and truly be myself and have fun when they aren't into it. It also helps if the ladies get to know each other ahead of time to make sure they can have some chemistry. I have a friend in Memphis that we get together every other week to visit with a gentleman. So far she has been my best double experience in the hobby life. All I can say about is DAMN! She's bi and so am I plus the chemistry is there. We are similar but yet completely different.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:33 PM   #5
Bashful
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 40

What are the chances she ever travels with you?
Bashful is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:37 PM   #6
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashful View Post
What are the chances she ever travels with you?
There is a very good chance of her traveling with me soon babe. We've already started discussing it.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:04 PM   #7
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Cassie, make it over this way and I will surely love you long time
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:20 PM   #8
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Cassie, make it over this way and I will surely love you long time
Babe I swear I'm trying to get to you!! You've been on my bucket list along with Lea Madison and Dallasrain lol. If I could get gentlemen to stop ncns I would already be there.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #9
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well dammit guys!!! Help send her this way so we can get drunk and seduce each other!
Old 07-02-2018, 08:37 PM   #10
stellix
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Well dammit guys!!! Help send her this way so we can get drunk and seduce each other!
I want to watch !! Or maybe help
stellix is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:32 PM   #11
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

pm me Stellix
Old 07-03-2018, 08:02 AM   #12
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 220774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree. The ladies have to have some REAL chemistry
Vivian Gates is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:12 PM   #13
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll ONLY take my time to get to know the lady beforehand. If she's honest about being 100% truly bi.

Women who are true to themselves and others. Will have the perfect chemistry!!!

There's those that flirt the loudest who aren't truly bi. Rather they fake it to make a buck. Which is sad.
Because in the end, the gent didn't truly live out his fantasy.

He played a high price for loud fake flirting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie107 View Post
I agree with MC on the fact that if a bi lady is doing doubles with a lady who isn't truly bi there will be alot of faking going on and not much fun. I've done doubles with truly bi ladies and ones who aren't. I feel like I can't let loose and truly be myself and have fun when they aren't into it. It also helps if the ladies get to know each other ahead of time to make sure they can have some chemistry. I have a friend in Memphis that we get together every other week to visit with a gentleman. So far she has been my best double experience in the hobby life. All I can say about is DAMN! She's bi and so am I plus the chemistry is there. We are similar but yet completely different.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #14
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
I'll ONLY take my time to get to know the lady beforehand. If she's honest about being 100% truly bi.

Women who are true to themselves and others. Will have the perfect chemistry!!!

There's those that flirt the loudest who aren't truly bi. Rather they fake it to make a buck. Which is sad.
Because in the end, the gent didn't truly live out his fantasy.

He played a high price for loud fake flirting.
I understand that completely luv. I also believe most of us seasoned ladies, especially us bi ladies, can pick up on the fact a lady is not truly bi within about 10 min of a real conversation. I believe we have very good bs detectors lol. Then again I have done a session with a couple that the lady was bi curious and we had fun. She was nervous so wanted to be blindfolded. She never touched me except for kissing. I spent 90min focusing on her and her partner just laid back and followed my lead. The next time she went full throttle. Her partner teases that I created a monster lol. We all have different ways of doing things but I believe we all agree that when it comes to doubles it is much better if the ladies know something about each other and have some kind of interaction before meeting for the main event. A quick call can answer alot of questions.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #15
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Ladies I appreciate all the input. It seems as some things are just meant to stay in the fantasy realm. Wishing everyone a safe 4th of July.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women