Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2019, 02:12 PM   #1
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Encounter: Met One Of The Best Ladies On ECCIE: Chanel/Wetmouth72

Date: 03/11/2019
Name: Chanel/Wetmouth72
User ID:: 484229
Phone: She will provide after you pass her screening
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484229
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Galleria area
Activities: Full GFE- See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Blonde Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: If I had to rate her physical beauty out of 10, I would give her a 10, no question. She's 5'1 and weighs 110 pounds though she might even be 5'2 or 5'3. She just came across as taller than 5'1 to me. Either way, her height is perfect just like the rest of her. She is a gorgeous petite young blonde woman with big perky natural tits, a soft shapely curvy ass, and a lean flat belly. Beautiful face with long silky hair. She looks a lot better when you meet her in person as compared to her bio page pics. A super feminine attractive woman who is definitely good looking enough to be a model or a Hollywood movie star.

For those of you who don't have Premium Access, she gets a resounding YES!!!!!!!!!!!! from me. If you have a chance to meet her and you don't, then you would have made one of the biggest mistakes of your life. Chanel is a QUEEN and very very special.

Premium Access members, read on:
Recommendation: Yes
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:40 PM   #2
Whitebelt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Whitebelt is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:01 PM   #3
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebelt View Post
Don't give up, man. Keep trying.

Old 04-04-2019, 04:14 PM   #4
Whitebelt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Whitebelt is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:37 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebelt View Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:11 PM   #6
VCDaman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Great review VC, super filled with pertinent info. I feel like way too many reviews are filled with what the guy did, instead of what SHE is like, or what SHE does. WTF...The point of a review is to help others decide if said provider is worth seeing or not, not to stroke one's own ego, but I digress...She sounds like a must see. Based on the talent on hand, I can see why she would be very hard to get a hold of.
VCDaman is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:20 PM   #7
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDaman View Post
Great review VC, super filled with pertinent info. I feel like way too many reviews are filled with what the guy did, instead of what SHE is like, or what SHE does. WTF...The point of a review is to help others decide if said provider is worth seeing or not, not to stroke one's own ego, but I digress...She sounds like a must see. Based on the talent on hand, I can see why she would be very hard to get a hold of.
Thank you for complimenting my review. I'm glad you liked it. I wholeheartedly agree with your point which is why I made sure my review is 100% about Chanel, not me. Also, you took the words out of my mouth...Chanel is a "must see" indeed.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:01 PM   #8
124greatg
BANNED

Encounters: 11

She is almost impossible to get hold of. Will take forever to finally meet her. Does she check pms? She is beautiful.
124greatg is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:00 PM   #9
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 124greatg View Post
She is almost impossible to get hold of. Will take forever to finally meet her. Does she check pms? She is beautiful.

Yes she is a stunningly beautiful young woman and she is also kind, friendly, and eager to please. She has a lovely down to earth personality.

I'm sure if you keep sending her PMs, she will respond to them. It's just that she probably receives lots of PMs every day so it must be hard to read & reply to all of them. Keep in mind that she is one of the most sought after ladies on ECCIE so please be patient.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:30 PM   #10
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Chanel just told me that she's almost impossible to get a hold of because she's a very low key UTR provider. She works one day a week or sometimes never. When she does work, she posts an advert on ECCIE. She doesn't work every week. She is very low volume now. She would like to meet guys 1 or 2 days a month.

So keep that in mind when trying to contact her and when waiting for her response. Wait till she posts an advert and then contact her right away.
Old 04-07-2019, 02:38 PM   #11
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Yup...she's literally the hottest woman I've ever seen. Can't wait to see her again!!

Nice job, OP!!
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:55 PM   #12
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsifal View Post
Yup...she's literally the hottest woman I've ever seen. Can't wait to see her again!!

Nice job, OP!!
Agreed, you simply cannot exaggerate Chanel's hotness because she really is that hot! Don't just go by her bio page pics because while those pics are hot, she's even more beautiful in real life! Oh and thank you, Parsifal, I enjoyed reading your superb review of Chanel as well.

If I wasn't traveling for work this month and next month, I would have already scheduled my next meeting with her. I can't wait to see her again too!!
Old 04-08-2019, 05:16 AM   #13
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

She is full GFE if get what I'm saying your welcum
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:56 AM   #14
Burley1
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Pistol Marks for sure! That is one heck of a gal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Burley1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:47 AM   #15
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

So you guys are going to do the same thing you do in the amps section now?
needingmilking is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
wetmouth72

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women