Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Encounter: Great time with Marie Foxx

Date: 04-12-19
Name: Marie Foxx
Phone: Check bio page
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=458235
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: West Hattiesburg near 98
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mix of long blond plus some colored highlights .
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'1 , seemed a little taller to me . Her weight seemed as suggested in her profile . I think she looks even better in person than her pics . Quite frankly she has a beautiful body and face . Very lovely girl .Full sweet lips , pretty teeth and the great smile as you see in her pictures . What you see is not quite as good as what you get in person experience . Even though she has lots of tattoos , Marie has a soft , white beautiful complexion , perfect silky skin . She doesn't look as short as the pic in her add makes her look .She also doesn't have the black in her hair . Her body is more like the main pic on her bio page . I'm not that easy to please when it comes to looks but Marie is one that manages to exceed my expectations . Young , sweet but all sexy woman .
Recommendation: Yes
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:57 PM   #2
HubCityGuy12
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Well I know now who is next on my list.
HubCityGuy12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:18 PM   #3
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Wish I could get past the tats.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #4
luckyseven1
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Great review.
luckyseven1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 05:41 PM   #5
Guest072019-3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

GG, I can surely see you point about the tats, the look isn't for everyone. Although I have yet to see her for an appointment, I've found her to be a very sweet easy going young lady. We need to remember the gift of beauty comes in all kind of wrappings.

And lucky I agree it was a great review that provided great insight as to the activities enjoyed with enough detail that you don't have to ask what's offered. If ROS could be public it could be a good example of how to provide detail while being tasteful and not overly vulgar.
Guest072019-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:17 PM   #6
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I know what you mean GG . I've never cared for tats all that much . But I found myself mesmerized by the creamy silky white skin that wasn't tatted . Then I just came to the conclusion this girl is just a walking piece of art . She's yummy enough and skillful enough to pull it off . First tatted girl I've ever seen . I can truly say now the tatts were not distracting , at all
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:21 AM   #7
Romboid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Wow, i get to Hburg every month or two. I'll have to add this to my "to do list", thanks...
Romboid is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Marie Foxx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women