Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
TheTexasTornado
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Why Do Republicans Hate America?

I'm just curious. Would anyone care to venture a guess as to why Republicans hate America and Americans so much? Republicans, care to chime in and let us know what is the source of your hatred of all things American?
TheTexasTornado is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTexasTornado View Post
I'm just curious. Would anyone care to venture a guess as to why Republicans hate America and Americans so much? Republicans, care to chime in and let us know what is the source of your hatred of all things American?
Come on, bud. None of the "teams" should make broad and sweeping statements like this.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:24 AM   #3
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

They hate the version of America that we cherish. Where everyone has an opportunity. Where the government tries to help those who can't help themselves. For them, the government has become a tool to radically redistribute wealth upwards. Anything that challenges that orthodoxy is suspect and dangerous. Simple as that.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default funny

you have turned reality on its head and made an america of your own invention, thats not to say we havent been sliding downhill your way
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
They hate the version of America that we cherish. Where everyone has an opportunity. Where the government tries to help those who can't help themselves. For them, the government has become a tool to radically redistribute wealth upwards. Anything that challenges that orthodoxy is suspect and dangerous. Simple as that.
I'm not a Republican so I can't answer for them, but I am a conservative....I believe in the America established by the Founding Fathers where the sole purpose of government is to protect the citizens' Natural Rights [endowed by our creator and inalienable] of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness....your communist view for America is hated by me because you believe in taking away people's life, liberty and pursuit of happiness....it's that simple

I agree with the Founding Fathers....you agree with Marx...History has proven the Founding Fathers to be correct and Marx wrong......over the long haul, conservatives always end up winning because we're morally superior and RIGHT....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
Charlie Foxtrot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
conservatives always end up winning because we're morally superior and RIGHT....
Wow, the clarion call of almost every fascist regime and fallen empire. I applaud your trolling skills. Well played.
Charlie Foxtrot is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot View Post
Wow, the clarion call of almost every fascist regime and fallen empire. I applaud your trolling skills. Well played.

Fascism/liberalism is about tryanny, conservatism is about liberty........
Old 07-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I agree with the Founding Fathers....you agree with Marx...History has proven the Founding Fathers to be correct and Marx wrong......over the long haul, conservatives always end up winning because we're morally superior and RIGHT....

Looks like Whirly and Marshall might be able to share a room at next years "Social Conversatives" of America gathering at Bob Jones University!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Charlie Foxtrot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fascism/liberalism is about tryanny, conservatism is about liberty........
You mean like having the liberty to marry someone of the same sex?
Or the liberty to choose an abortion from a safe clinic?
Or the liberty to peacefully protest a war you might be opposed to?
Whatever happened to our liberty to travel unhindered without undue and overly invasive searches?
Remember when "due process" meant something in the country? Now the government just whispers "terrorists" and we're okay with shipping them off to another country for "interrogation" without trial or right to counsel.

And you call liberals the fascists?
Old 07-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
You mean like having the liberty to marry someone of the same sex?you want the right to marry your brother and/or father? they are the same sex
Or the liberty to choose an abortion from a safe clinic?how about the right of the unborn human being to be recognized as a person under the Constitution so he/she won't be murdered without due process of law?
Or the liberty to peacefully protest a war you might be opposed to?how about the right to support a war you agree with and cheer when your enemies are killed....you know, the enemies who want to kill you because you won't convert to their religion.....
Whatever happened to our liberty to travel unhindered without undue and overly invasive searches?profiling would certainly extend this right to most people
Remember when "due process" meant something in the country? Now the government just whispers "terrorists" and we're okay with shipping them off to another country for "interrogation" without trial or right to counsel.
um, dumbfuck, non-US citizens not within the US are not entitled to the same rights as citizens.....
And you call liberals the fascists?

Admit it, you are a scumbag communist.......

How about freedom over:
your healthcare
your retirement benefits
your private property
your choice of products/services you'd like to buy
Old 07-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #11
Charlie Foxtrot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Admit it, you are a scumbag communist.......

I may have a well reasoned and rationale rebuttal for each everyone one of your points but I can see I am wasting my time here. I've already allowed myself to be baited to far into this trollfest.

I believe the most important liberty we have is the freedom to follow whatever creed we so choose. You, sir, are free to believe I am whatever type of scumbag you wish and feel smug in your "moral superiority". I choose to turn the other cheek and walk away from this non-sense.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I choose to turn the other cheek and walk away from this non-sense.

Mighty religious of you, now I can[non-physical] bitch-slap you on the other cheek....
Old 07-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #13
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I may have a well reasoned and rationale rebuttal for each everyone one of your points
and you MAY NOT HAVE....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
there.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not a Republican so I can't answer for them, but I am a conservative........
Bla Bla Bla... you are a cheap SOB, that thinks it ok to start two wars, pass unfunded Rx to seniors and cut taxes at the same time.

That is not a conservative that is a greedy prick that wants something for nothing. You cry like a baby when Obama says it is time to pay the fucking bill and up your taxes.

You remind me of the idiot that yelled out he wanted the government to keep there hands out of his Medicade.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...shman-gop-rep/

You sir are not a conservative, you are what you hate....a welfare queen.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #15
cucharabill
Valued Poster

I heard an interesting point made yesterday.

Remember back in the 60's when all the liberals, hippies, and tree huggers wanted government out of our lives and to leave us alone?

Now it seems they're WANTING government to control all aspects of our lives and tell us what's right and wrong, good and bad.

That may or may not be true, but it sure does seem that way...
cucharabill is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women