Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2019, 01:20 AM   #1
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Ladies & Pets

I want to know how gents feel about ladies having our furry friends at our "meeting" spots.

I have a new fur baby and I often wonder & want to make sure it does not make a gent uncomfortable.

Thoughts?
Any good stories that us ladies could learn from?
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:10 AM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

They don't bother me at all as long as they stay in another room during my visit
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:33 AM   #3
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just make sire to aak or advise the gentleman so if he has pet allergies he knows to bring some claritin. Also have a indoor kennel. Most dont like to get fur from a rambunctious furrever friend all over their bisness attire. Plus small breeds are possesive which could turn out disapproving if left to freely roam.
But hey congrats on the lil one and may you have many funfilled decades tofether
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #4
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I will 2nd Tbone comments, as long as they are in a pen or in another room I am good.

There have been two incidents over the years with pets. One was with a cat. We were in the middle of a session and my feet were on the floor when her cat came into the room and started rubbing against my leg.

2nd incident was tiny dog lying in a blanket in the room. Dog started to cry as he needed to go to the bathroom, she jumped up mid session and let him out.

I understand the want and needs to have pets around, but please the pets should not interfere with our time together.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:05 AM   #5
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Congratulations on your new pet. I am with the above gentlemen in stating that as long as the dog or cat is in another room I have no issues. I actually love dogs and don’t mind playing with the pet for a minute or so upon arrival, if friendly, but once the session starts I prefer the pet is put up in another room.
Yabadabbado is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:16 AM   #6
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Thoughts? ...stories?
I love animals. No problem for me.

Be sure that shedding is under control. No hair or fur to stick on clothing. Maybe keeping up lint roller handy?

Smell must be controlled.

Be watchful for trip hazards such as toys Etc.

Ensure the animal is crate trained so that it doesn't make a distracting noises well in the Boom Boom Room.

Always check with your guest when making plans to ensure there are no allergies, or specific dislikes that could lead to an unfavorable time.

Enjoy your new pup.
Guest090819-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:45 AM   #7
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
I love animals. No problem for me.

Be sure that shedding is under control. No hair or fur to stick on clothing. Maybe keeping up lint roller handy?

Smell must be controlled.

Be watchful for trip hazards such as toys Etc.

Ensure the animal is crate trained so that it doesn't make a distracting noises well in the Boom Boom Room.

Always check with your guest when making plans to ensure there are no allergies, or specific dislikes that could lead to an unfavorable time.

Enjoy your new pup.
Haha yes. This little thing I have he is a terrorist but a good boy. He has a kennel & he also is loveable. I do tell ppl I have a pet at my private location. Thanks for all the positive feed back !!
Old 06-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #8
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo View Post
just make sire to aak or advise the gentleman so if he has pet allergies he knows to bring some claritin. Also have a indoor kennel. Most dont like to get fur from a rambunctious furrever friend all over their bisness attire. Plus small breeds are possesive which could turn out disapproving if left to freely roam.
But hey congrats on the lil one and may you have many funfilled decades tofether
Girl yes !! This is a chiweenie LOL... and he loves his momma.
Okay, he is spoiled rotten so I randomly crate him because ion want him to feel like its punishment if I have to crate him when someone is here.

Your response was great! Thank you for the feedback !!
Old 06-03-2019, 12:30 PM   #9
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

No stranger feeling than being midstroke K9 & feel something tickle you. Only to look back & see a cat Rocky style speedbagging your balls.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:23 PM   #10
ViViaN+redhead
Houston's Sexiest Redhead

User ID: 286573
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Loo

Just make sure your client has no allergies to pets beforehand and, of course keep them kennelled during the visit. I always introduce them, if the client seems interested in dogs I will let her out only right before they leave, as my dog likes to jump and has a bigger problem licking things than I do 😝😝😝 and it course, make sure your pet does not use the restroom inside your place as no one likes to go into a place that smells of dog or cat urine. If so, opt for a hotel room. I seem to have no problems with my clients. If they have allergies then we meet elsewhere and I make sure I'm not covered in dog hair and I keep my contact down with my pet before I leave.
ViViaN+redhead is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:25 PM   #11
ViViaN+redhead

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for the typos I'm horrible at proof-reading.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:30 PM   #12
ViViaN+redhead

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You should not put your dog in the kennel as punishment, this way they are inclined to want to go in it, if you use it as punishment they are more likely to feel punished if you just need them to go inside there for a bit because you have company. Dogs have attitudes and will act out like children in various ways. Peeing under your bed or eating your favorite shoes etc. Think of the kennel more like their bedroom. Mine goes in hers on her own just to hang out sometimes. I keep the door open and only lock it when I need to. She's free to go in and out mostly.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:01 PM   #13
bigstickdave6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I used to have a dog ** Edited By Staff ** DM my SO. I did not really care for it but my SO liked it so what the hell.
bigstickdave6969 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:15 PM   #14
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

was peanut butter involved?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:16 PM   #15
Astros1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Doesn’t bother me at all, as long as they aren’t actively participating in the session!
Astros1965 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women