Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161034
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2019, 03:40 PM   #1
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Former Illinois Congressman Known For His Anti-Gay Policies Is Caught Slipping Cash Into A Male Go-Go Dancer's Tiny Briefs At Mexican Gay Bar

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-briefs.html

Former congressman Aaron Schock was filmed slipping cash into a go-go dancer's tiny briefs in a gay bar in Mexico City, DailyMailTV can reveal.

Schock, 38, was caught on camera dancing in Boy Bar, an LGBT dive bar in the area of Zona Rosa, which is the city's Red Light District, on Saturday around midnight.

The disgraced former Illinois congressman, who was forced to resign in 2015 after being accused of funding lavish trips with taxpayer money, watched as the muscly dancer, who wore just briefs, sneakers and socks, cavorted on stage.

Schock slipped the bill into the hunk's briefs before clasping his hand in a show of appreciation.

An onlooker who filmed the video told DailyMailTV he was surprised to see Schock, who was known for supporting anti-gay policies including voting against the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, in the gay hotspot which boasts strippers, as well as go-go dancers and a famous 'dark room'.

He said: 'The last person I would expect to see in Boy Bar is a former Republican congressman.

'I was taking a video of the go-go dancer on stage and all of a sudden I saw him.

'He looked like he was enjoying himself.'

The day before, Schock was photographed enjoying a meal with a friend at the National Museum of Anthropology's cafe in Mexico City.

Schock's sexuality came into question earlier this year when he was pictured partying with gay men at Coachella and was allegedly photographed kissing a man.

A gay couple later apologized for posing for pictures with Schock, insisting that they did not recognize him and did not know about his political career or voting record.

He also admitted that while he was a member of Congress he would re-sell sports tickets - including to the World Series and the Super Bowl - for profit, and that he made about $42,000 he did not report on his taxes.

He was indicted in 2016 on 24 criminal counts including using campaign funds to bankroll his luxury lifestyle.

Earlier this year he struck a deal with prosecutors to drop all charges in return for paying back $100,000 in misappropriated funds.

Pictures and a video of the former Illinois congressman in the gay bar can be found by clicking the link to the news article above.

A lot of homophobic people do tend to be gay. Either they're in denial about their homosexuality or they accept that they're gay but hate themselves for it. I'm not saying all gay bashers are gay but a good number are for sure.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 04:09 PM   #2
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Too funny, Man. Probably way more repressed Republicans than we know
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 05:56 PM   #3
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

This always the case, the most anti-gay people and especially politicians are the ones caught on their knees in a public rest-stop bathroom...lol
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:07 PM   #4
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love stories like this! But why would the UK be on it before anyone in the US? I love the Daily Mail, they even have a tabloid TV show now. So, now that I think of, they probably have to have tons of people who work for them here now.

If you're gay, straight, BI, trans, queer, 70/30; whatever! Just own it!

I'm a 95% straight woman who identifies as at least 5% lesbian for boobs and a beautiful coochie!! That's today at 7:06 anyway.

I might be 40/60 tomorrow. And I'm pasty white but sometimes I identify as a gay black male looking for some tasty packages. Or whatever. It changes.

Some days I'm Jenny from the Block. Somedays I'm a little redhead white child from Belfast watching my cousin blow up cars. (But for a good cause, I promise you.) No one gets hurt.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 08:04 PM   #5
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

So what was the onlooker who is fervently anti gay doing in a gay bar in the first place?
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 08:25 PM   #6
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Say What Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
So what was the onlooker who is fervently anti gay doing in a gay bar in the first place?

Ok, I didn't see where it said the onlooker was fervently anti gay. Isn't that the term used to describe this gay former politician? His sexuality has been questioned several times before, with pics too. He had to resign from politics in 2015 I believe for stealing congressional money for his own personal use.

If I didn't read it correctly, I apologize, but I just didn't see that. The question is, why is this former politician who is fervently anti gay in a gay bar? Answer: He's gay. So what? Just stop lying to the public and your family. And it's old news now. He can always reenter politics as a proud gay man. Who doesn't steal money. America loves a come back story!

I'd vote for him over Donnie Trumpy for ANY office! Tax cheater, wife cheater, ignorant of tariffs AND politics in general, pussy grabber, rapist, and says he'll have more than two terms as POTUS! HA! Ignorant orange, spray tanned, bleached blonde with bad hair plugs and draft dodger for his little owie heel spur. Never heard of desk duty? SMH!
Old 06-27-2019, 09:35 PM   #7
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post

If you're gay, straight, BI, trans, queer, 70/30; whatever! Just own it!
Be whatever you want to be, whenever you want to be. But why bash the other side when you are secretly one of them?
I actually know why though. They are fighting inner demons.
They hope the feelings will go away but they won't and they don't. So they overcompensate in a mixture of self-loathing and grandstanding.
Hoping they will wake up one day and all the desires are gone.
I was told this by a gay man who eventually came out.

It's certainly the easiest time in history to "own" it. It wasn't so easy to own it 30-40 years ago.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:40 PM   #8
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir, you've misunderstood the point of the article. The politician is anti-gay and has a clear history of being anti-gay.

There was no mention of the onlooker who made the video being anti gay. GingerKatt is spot on. In fact, simple common sense would indicate that a man who makes a video of himself having fun in a gay bar and posts it online is unlikely to be "anti gay".

Your post would make much more sense if it was written this way:

So what was the former Illinois Congressman who is fervently anti gay doing in a gay bar in the first place?

The answer of course as GingerKatt pointed out is that he's gay.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:14 PM   #9
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Oh, my mistake. The onlooker is not anti gay. I misread. Sorry.
Old 06-28-2019, 12:15 AM   #10
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Very classy`LuvHerMadlyEverytime!

Quote:
Oh, my mistake. The onlooker is not anti gay. I misread. Sorry.

No worries, LUMA. I very sure it's probably happened to all of the members of the community at some point. I know I've made several errors just like that.

And it takes a great man to actually admit that it was a mistake!
It seems like most of them just ignore the feedback they were given and just keep on posting on an inaccurate truth.

So more power to ya'! My first thought in reading your post was that the source who apparently wasn't gay, (doesn't matter one or the other), was this unnamed source may be an employee of the Daily Mail. They are a big deal in the states now, based in New York, but I'm they have employees in all major states.

And this guy was in Mexico, right? Someone really wanted that pic, because he's not even a politician now, he may be in the future. So now is the time for him to be authentic and claim his sexual identity. Most politicians are
fear they would never be elected again if they come out of the closet. But I think times are changing, for the better, in the LGBTQ community. They shouldn't have to lie about being "straight" just to get elected. Now the money stealing part if harder to spin. Maybe he's paying it back. I don't remember if they charged him or he just left politics behind.
Old 06-28-2019, 12:36 AM   #11
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

[QUOTE=TheWanderer;1061582709]Be whatever you want to be, whenever you want to be. But why bash the other side when you are secretly one of them?
I actually know why though. They are fighting inner demons.
They hope the feelings will go away but they won't and they don't. So they overcompensate in a mixture of self-loathing and grandstanding.
Hoping they will wake up one day and all the desires are gone.
I was told this by a gay man who eventually came out.

It's certainly the easiest time in history to "own" it. It wasn't so easy to own it 30-40 years ago.[/QUOTE

This is a very good way to look at it.
Especially if he didn't have a lot of family and friends supporting him when he realized he was Gay. It's a shame more people can't be kind and tolerant, and just let people be themselves. I don't think it's ever been easy to come out.

I don't care for judgmental people. The world has all types of people.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:22 AM   #12
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

I read while it's moving and scrolling up and my eyes are scrolling down and sideways and the words become jabberwocky and my brain goes:
https://youtu.be/Y1CBftRW0F8
Old 06-28-2019, 03:58 PM   #13
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I bet the Man was in there doing "research".. Yeah, that's it, " research".

You know, so he can be better informed to speak on the subject.
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 04:34 PM   #14
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

The research was so tough, it brought him to his knees. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 06-28-2019, 04:44 PM   #15
VeryClean
Valued Poster

LOL you both are cracking me up!

"I'm not gay but feel free to park that hard cock of yours in my juicy moist mouth for research. It's how we do research back home in Illinois."

LMAO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women