Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60186
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2019, 02:34 AM   #1
afterdark1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60
Default Encounter: Hard to share this one in Endicott

Date: 6/28/19
Name: Ariel
Phone: 607 968 9159
Email Address: na
URL / Website: http://binghamton.skipthegames.com/f...l/661872327150
City: Endicott
State: New York
Address: Off the main street of Endicott local hotel
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, LONGGGGGG.... Sexy to her ass long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a true spinner.... B's up top, tight tummy, a kitty with perfect form (smooth as silk), shes short probably 5 4 ..... but omg what the perfect pair of legs. Toned and leading to the star attraction... Her ass is amazing... 18 yo girls are jealous... Perfect heart shaped and a youthful perk... Its not a menu item but it is to be admired
Recommendation: Yes
afterdark1971 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:45 AM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ignoring what told in your thread Any insight into Ariel Endicott?

mmmmmmmm ah ya ok
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:06 AM   #3
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Very well done!
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 07:24 AM   #4
afterdark1971
Valued Poster

The pm from seekingfun69 gave a stronger picture of a consistent provider that was alot of fun...he wasnt going to bury the fact that there was that stg warning.
I appreciated and approached with caution... right down to her incall location which i was comfortable with a bail out plan.
So yes....I ignored a warning but with an educated calculated risk.
1 bad review about a provider with an otherwise sellar track record still gets a visit from me because ymmv.
Not taking your observation as an attack but I felt need to explain rationale. I shared my experience that is true for my experience at present and can add to the information someone uses to decide to see this young lady... kinda the idea of this forum.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:34 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

thank you
Old 06-29-2019, 07:38 AM   #6
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark1971 View Post
I shared my experience that is true for my experience at present and can add to the information someone uses to decide to see this young lady... kinda the idea of this forum.
Well said! Exactly "kinda the idea of this forum".
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:07 AM   #7
rhettdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I have a couple of questions pm with the answers if you like. What hotel was she in and what was the damage to your wallet for the visit. I read what you posted on the other site and asked the same thing over there, but it didn't seem to go through. Thanks in advance
rhettdog is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:52 AM   #8
disp6
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
The pm from seekingfun69 gave a stronger picture of a consistent provider that was alot of fun...he wasnt going to bury the fact that there was that stg warning.
I appreciated and approached with caution... right down to her incall location which i was comfortable with a bail out plan.
So yes....I ignored a warning but with an educated calculated risk.
1 bad review about a provider with an otherwise sellar track record still gets a visit from me because ymmv.
Not taking your observation as an attack but I felt need to explain rationale. I shared my experience that is true for my experience at present and can add to the information someone uses to decide to see this young lady... kinda the idea of this forum.
Afterdark,

I couldn't have said it better myself. Like you said, this is the idea of this form.

You have to weigh negative posts about a provider. It's too easy for someone with a grudge against a provider to create an account on STG and post negatives, whether it's another provider with a grudge, or a disgruntled client.
disp6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:32 AM   #9
afterdark1971
Valued Poster

I have to share.... i couldn't stay away...im just back from seeing her again.....it only gets better...she remembers what you enjoy....and she found a cpl other things that drove me crazy... Sorry i wont be toftt finding anyone else....shes got it all...
Old 06-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #10
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
kinda the idea of this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Well said! Exactly "kinda the idea of this forum".
Quote:
Originally Posted by disp6 View Post

I couldn't have said it better myself. Like you said, this is the idea of this form.
You guys and your ideas... but thanks fer sharin'
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:33 PM   #11
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

very nice review
Franklin4 is online now   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:03 AM   #12
kelib
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I saw her a few days ago. This was after seeing her a few weeks ago when her ..ahem.. tcb skills showed need for improvement. We were greeted with a knock on the door as we were finishing up. I feared the worst. But it was her next appointment who she must have booked and gave a green light to at the same time as me. She may even have been confusing me with him in texting, or something. Needless to say her attitude and lack of competition in the area kept me coming back again, even after that awkward experience.
kelib is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:45 AM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelib View Post
I saw her a few days ago. This was after seeing her a few weeks ago when her ..ahem.. tcb skills showed need for improvement. We were greeted with a knock on the door as we were finishing up. I feared the worst. But it was her next appointment who she must have booked and gave a green light to at the same time as me. She may even have been confusing me with him in texting, or something. Needless to say her attitude and lack of competition in the area kept me coming back again, even after that awkward experience.
^^^^^^
Mr Next if on icky Please post
did ya stay or run?
how was the pre warmed oven if stayed ?
and did another Next walk in on ya also ?

oh, is this the report of Mr Next
Old 07-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #14
kelib
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

”Mr Next if on icky Please post
did ya stay or run?
how was the pre warmed oven if stayed ?
and did another Next walk in on ya also ?

oh, is this the report of Mr Next”

I just hope he didn’t dfk her, as her rimming skills were particularly “on” that day.
kelib is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:16 AM   #15
afterdark1971
Valued Poster

Default Everyone wonders why these threads are dying

Good thing i have thick skin and want to help people....especially u guys in Bing and endicott... How many u got beat up...ripped off... or a hj instead of fs and didnt write a review or warning to protect your fellow forum members... You know the deal with why we are out here and why they are.... I missed church seeing her...lol..
Enjoy the heckling....but thanks for heads up about rimming....knowing her there were 2 things ...1 she wants to please....2 your ass had to be clean as hell and i would have kissed her before she took a sip of iced tea.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
STG Ariel Binghamton 607-968-9159

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women