Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2019, 01:32 PM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default Uncle Joe's loving photo with "sheets" Byrd...Politifact says "mostly false" WTF!!

Uncle Joe and KKK member Robert Byrd shit having a loving relationship with each other most false because of the semantics of Byrd shits position in the race hating organization...this should tell you all you need to now about their agenda on the "FACTS" How can the left support such a RACIST like Uncle Joe?? Trump RACIST...Uncle Joe not??

PolitiFact Slams Associating Joe Biden with 'KKK Leader' Robert Byrd

Our News Analysis Division has given this fact checker a rating of: Half Baked

Twitchy editor Greg Pollowitz noted on Saturday that PolitiFact is so senstive about Joe Biden that it gave a "Mostly False" rating to a Facebook post showing a photo of Biden holding hands with former Senate Majority Leader Robert Byrd: "PolitiFact has done it again, this time ruling that a 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd is mostly false because the caption referred to Byrd as a Grand Wizard and not his correct title of Exalted Cyclops."
PolitiFact's Ciara O'Rourke introduced an objection to a post with about 1,400 shares on Facebook by the Enlisted Nine Fight Company, a veteran-owned apparel business:
An old photograph of former Vice President Joe Biden has been circulating online as some social media users try to tie the Democratic presidential candidate to the KKK.
"Biden with the Grand wizard of the KKK," the Aug. 9 post says. "So who again is playing you, lying to you, using you for the votes, Creators of the KKK, opposed civil right (sic) of blacks. Yup thats (sic) the Democratic party."
The black and white photo beneath the words shows Biden holding hands with then-Democratic U.S. Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia, who the post identifies as a "KKK leader."
The post, which had been shared more than 1,400 times by Aug. 15, was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.
PolitiFact acknowledged that the photo was real, taken by Associated Press in 2008. And they acknowledged Byrd's membership in the KKK in the 1940s, organizing a 150-person chapter in West Virginia and serving as an "Exalted Cyclops." But they can't ignore what isn't true in this meme -- that Byrd wasn't a KKK leader in 2008. "Mostly False" translates to "Democrats are mostly virtuous."
Conservatives would suggest they can't abide the meme that the Democrats used to be the party of segregationists and the Klan. Sen. Strom Thurmond also renounced his segregationist views, but he switched parties, so liberals never stopped associating Republicans with Thurmond's past.
Meanwhile, we'll hope that PolitiFact will soon arrive at the Washington Post report on how badly Biden mangled a medal-pinning story about a soldier serving in Afghanistan.
PolitiFact concluded:
The Facebook post claims that Joe Biden was photographed with Robert Byrd, Grand Wizard of the KKK. That exaggerates Byrd’s role in the KKK.
In the 1940s, Byrd organized and led a local Klan chapter as its Exalted Cyclops, but he wasn’t a Grand Wizard. And he ultimately renounced his views from that period of his life though his past and former ties to the KKK were raised throughout the rest of his life.
By the time this photo of Byrd and Biden was taken, Byrd’s public expressions of regret and shame over his earlier involvement in the KKK was well-documented and often-repeated.
We rate this Facebook post Mostly False.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

eviserate
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 01:46 PM   #3
bb1961
Valued Poster

You're off topic as usual Quackamole...because facts "eviscerate" you and the left.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #4
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You're off topic as usual Quackamole...because facts "eviscerate" you and the left.
You found an actual real live word....you win a fairly priced MAGA hat
Old 09-01-2019, 02:56 PM   #5
bb1961
Valued Poster

If you don't have a substantive comment to make on Uncle Joe's racism being given a pass by your leftwing nuts in the LSM than go back to your gutless existence.
You Quackamole have absolutely nothing of substance and are gutless...you admitted as much...so you continue to post incoherent babbling. Come back when you have ANYTHING of interest or substance to post

You can't quantify ANY principles of which you stand for because you have nothing but your GUTLESS liberalism...which you begrudging admit to
If you weren't gutless like the rest of the left you would take me up on my challenge that your nominee will go down in flames because the majority of American know your ideology sucks and will repudiate it come Nov. 2020 IN A BIG WAY!!
Bad for you and your minions but great for the country.
Thank you gutless & valueless poster!!
Old 09-01-2019, 02:58 PM   #6
bb1961
Valued Poster

If you don't have a substantive comment to make on Uncle Joe's racism being given a pass by your leftwing nuts in the LSM than go back to your gutless existence.
You Quackamole have absolutely nothing of substance and are gutless...you admitted as much...so you continue to post incoherent babbling. Come back when you have ANYTHING of interest or substance to post

You can't quantify ANY principles of which you stand on because you have nothing but your GUTLESS liberalism...which you begrudging admit to
If you weren't gutless like the rest of the left you would take me up on my challenge that your nominee will go down in flames because the majority of American know your ideology sucks and will repudiate it come Nov. 2020 IN A BIG WAY!!
Bad for you and your minions but great for the country.
Thank you gutless & valueless troll!!
Old 09-01-2019, 03:29 PM   #7
matchingmole
Valued Poster

eviserate
Old 09-01-2019, 03:30 PM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

eviserate
Old 09-01-2019, 03:33 PM   #9
themystic
Valued Poster

bb do I need to get you some Kleenex? It will help when you go on one of your frequent crying episodes. Refurbished MAGA hats $ 1.84. The ones that have been slapped off the heads of someone twice are being preserved and put in the National archives. They haven't found any of those yet. Scardy Cat
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:35 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:39 PM   #11
biggeorge565
Valued Poster

No snowflakes have dared to slap my MAGA hat off my head yet!!
biggeorge565 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:47 PM   #12
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggeorge565 View Post
Happens far less than they like to claim, unless you count the elderly and infirm people they target. And these attacks from the "party of tolerance".
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:53 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

the mystic is a scaredy-cat he's too scared to slap Omar's turban off her muslin head.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:12 PM   #14
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the mystic is a scaredy-cat he's too scared to slap Omar's turban off her muslin head.

Wonder if Omar(or mystic) would try to slap this off?

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #15
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure Big George. You need to be wearing it first. Scardy Cat
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women