Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47745
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Suggestions please..----double dates & donations

I have a "conundrum"......I get ALOT of requests for doubles...from all over!

Now I do have an array of sexy ladies I can do doubles with...BUT.... the problem is that they all have a considerably higher donation rate.....and asking them to lower their set rate down to match mine seems offensive & makes me feel uncomfortable.....they set their rates at what makes them happy!...BUT...If I match their rate,nine times out of ten,I loose the appointment.

It really puts me in an uncomfortable situation.....and also puts them in an uncomfortable situation.

I would welcome any suggestions please! Thanks!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going through the exact same thing Dallas so I'm interested in hearing responses as well as I do not want to insult anyone .
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

While I've never thought about partaking in a double, my reckoning is that the charge should be somewhat more than the sum of the two ladies' rates due to the hassle/logistics factor and the fact that it is something "special". If that is the case, add your fee to hers, add the "special" fee and present that total to the client. Then keep your fee plus half the "special" and give the other lady her fee and her half of the "special".

In other words, you can split the proceeds unevenly, just don't let the client know the split.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Tried em several times. Not worth it even at a lower donation. Unless your into watching the girls go at it. ( I'm not) then what you usually get is a scaled down version of what they are like when you see them one on one. They just won't let go in front of another provider because of the what will they think factor. I'm sure this is not always true but to spend more on a double date and to in reality get less. Like I said. Not worth it.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

1. you CANT just pic a girl and offer doubles. There MUST be a connection! What my doubles girl and I do is each knock off the same amount from our reg rate and then combine what is left for a doubles. So... if one was $$ and the other was $$$. We each knock off .5 Then its offered as $$$$ but I get the $$.5 and she gets the $.5.
Again there MUST be a connection. I see so many girls team up and its like a homophobic dead fish session. My doubles partner and I have a VERY close attraction and connection. There is nothing mechanical or scripted with us. i think the men can sense this which makes it more erotic for them.

This is how it should be
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=264773
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
1. you CANT just pic a girl and offer doubles. There MUST be a connection! What my doubles girl and I do is each knock off the same amount from our reg rate and then combine what is left for a doubles. So... if one was $$ and the other was $$$. We each knock off .5 Then its offered as $$$$ but I get the $$.5 and she gets the $.5.
Again there MUST be a connection. I see so many girls team up and its like a homophobic dead fish session. My doubles partner and I have a VERY close attraction and connection. There is nothing mechanical or scripted with us. i think the men can sense this which makes it more erotic for them.

This is how it should be
i think the men can sense this which makes it more erotic for them.

I.E. my last thread
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #7
Obi_Wan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post

This is how it should be
When are you two going to tour in Tampa? Dayum!
Obi_Wan is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto---a great doubles is where everyone is involved...and the chicks really dig each other!
And has everyone saying"afterwards...damn that was wild"!!
{I think my doubles cover that}
Old 08-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I call this problem identification! First identify the problem. Second ask yourself is it your problem? In this case I would say NO! You’re willing to meet up with some guy who is lucky you’re even talking to him. He then wants a doubles. That’s his problem. He pays the higher rate and or you might raise yours. (I know that one will cost me!) Bottom line, it is what it is! Tell the guy the rate and he can say YES or NO! I wouldn’t negotiate on his behalf. That’s not your problem or your job!

Question: I have been told I'm schizophrenic. Do I have to pay a group rate?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi_Wan View Post
When are you two going to tour in Tampa? Dayum!

LOL one never knows... maybe
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

When I've done doubles in the past, the donation rate was actually lower than what the combined rate would be if I saw the providers individually. For example, Provider A is $$$ and Provider B is $$.5 if I saw them individually. Now when combined, one would think the rate would be $$$$$.5. But no, I've seen them offer doubles for a flat rate of $$$$.5 ($ off the expected combined rate). I never inquired as to why but here's my theory. Girls that are regular doubles partners KNOW how the date will go. They know that it is almost really like a 1/2 hour appt in terms of activities for themselves as the guy will "split" his time with the girls. Since they are already partners, they have the financial terms already set between them. The key here is for the girls to be not only be into each other with a "connection", but that they also have their arrangements set ahead of time. I know this really doesn't help Dallas's situation since it seems like she is going in cold with another lady. For that, here's my advice. Find out who the other lady is and talk to her well in advance of agreeing to any doubles session. First, find out what her personality is like. See if you hit it off. If you don't get a good vibe or hit it off ahead of time, then it is probably best to not agree to the date. If you do hit it off, then discuss all the aspects of the date to include what activities you each anticipate and how "bi" comfortable you'd be with someone on a first date. Finally, discuss the financial arrangements. I don't think it is out of bounds to do so.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ditto---a great doubles is where everyone is involved...and the chicks really dig each other!
And has everyone saying"afterwards...damn that was wild"!!
{I think my doubles cover that}

they sure do !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #13
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree your rate + her rate = total bill and split it just like that why should it matter? If that bothers you Dallas then it matters. If it doesn't, don't worry about it. But it seems like maybe it bugs you or you wouldn't ask for suggestions...maybe I'm off base. In that case, ask for the equal rate and don't worry if you get turned down...what else can you do?
amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #14
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I've enjoyed a double just once, and I must say my experience is that although it adds to the fun, it does not double the fun.
I would say (maybe not fair to the ladies but it's how I see it) buy more, pay less.
Like 1 = 200, 2 = 350 or so. Same as with hours.
Fortunately with my double the second lady was in it for free so I have no complaints.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks yall!!!!

quote---
ask for the equal rate and don't worry if you get turned down...what else can you do?

good point--I try to do that...sometimes it works...sometimes it does not!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women