Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41771
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2020, 07:27 AM   #1
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default My Fucking Uncle, a lifetime Republican, Is Voting For Biden next Election

My Fucking Uncle, a lifetime Republican, Is Voting For Biden next Election

This would have never happened when he was still alive!

(OK - So I read that on twitter but it is still funny - and probably true for someone's Uncle!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:28 AM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

U R Right - FF!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:29 AM   #3
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

That is funny! I have the right to vote by mail if I so choose. I prefer to vote in person though.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:36 AM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST's ears have perked up at vote by mail - One can bet tht at least 50% of the cemetery residents will mail in their votes for Biden, eet al.

Just another fascist DPST scam to fake votes.

DPST mantra - Defeat Trump- the end justifies any means we use regardless!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:45 AM   #5
HoeHummer
BANNED

That’s a good bet, oebsy. I’ll take it. Yous bet 50% of all US cemetery residents will vote by mail for Biden. What stakes shall we sets?

Everybodys is a witness to this.

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:53 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
That is funny! I have the right to vote by mail if I so choose. I prefer to vote in person though.
Me too. But not #Me Too. Although I do believe Tara Reid!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:59 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DPST's ears have perked up at vote by mail - One can bet tht at least 50% of the cemetery residents will mail in their votes for Biden, eet al.

Just another fascist DPST scam to fake votes.

DPST mantra - Defeat Trump- the end justifies any means we use regardless!!!
I receive a mail-in ballot by mail. In order for someone to cast a vote in my stead, they would have to: Know that I have a mail-in ballot. Enter my house and find the mail-in ballot. Take it without my knowledge. Forge my signature, a signature that is checked by at least one and possibly more individuals at the site that receives the ballot.

And 2 more points: (1) the person sending in the fraudulent ballot is committing a felony. (2) The fraudulent ballot would only matter if the person filling out the ballot voted for a different candidate than the intended voter. A 50-50 chance at best.

So would it be really worth it to the person committing fraud to do so? Doubtful.

Much of the country already votes by mail ballots with infinitesimal fraud. Five states run their elections almost entirely by vote by mail. In 28 states and the District of Columbia, voters have the right to request a no-excuse absentee ballot. In some of these states — including California and Arizona — most citizens vote from home.

There is also no evidence that vote by mail benefits one party more than another. It’s used in Republican Utah and narrowly divided Colorado. Conservative publications and groups, such as the Washington Times, National Review, and the American Enterprise Institute, have published pieces in favor of vote by mail. If the president believes vote by mail is “corrupt,” he has a funny way of showing it.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...hoCzt0QAvD_BwE
Old 05-06-2020, 08:00 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Me too. But not #Me Too. Although I do believe Tara Reid!!!!!
Who is Tara Reid?
Old 05-06-2020, 08:04 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I receive a mail-in ballot by mail. In order for someone to cast a vote in my stead, they would have to: Know that I have a mail-in ballot. Enter my house and find the mail-in ballot. Take it without my knowledge. Forge my signature, a signature that is checked by at least one and possibly more individuals at the site that receives the ballot.

And 2 more points: (1) the person sending in the fraudulent ballot is committing a felony. (2) The fraudulent ballot would only matter if the person filling out the ballot voted for a different candidate than the intended voter. A 50-50 chance at best.

So would it be really worth it to the person committing fraud to do so? Doubtful.

Much of the country already votes by mail ballots with infinitesimal fraud. Five states run their elections almost entirely by vote by mail. In 28 states and the District of Columbia, voters have the right to request a no-excuse absentee ballot. In some of these states — including California and Arizona — most citizens vote from home.

There is also no evidence that vote by mail benefits one party more than another. It’s used in Republican Utah and narrowly divided Colorado. Conservative publications and groups, such as the Washington Times, National Review, and the American Enterprise Institute, have published pieces in favor of vote by mail. If the president believes vote by mail is “corrupt,” he has a funny way of showing it.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...hoCzt0QAvD_BwE
Who's going to convict them, the Democratic Judge?

In CA, supposedly, ballot harvesters were just going around knocking door to door asking for ballots.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:30 AM   #10
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

In CA, supposedly, ballot harvesters were just going around knocking door to door asking for ballots.
Supposedly? That means yous don’t know, but blurted it out anyways.

Don’t they go door to door anyways?

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 02:24 PM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Who in the ghetto wouldn't give it up for the right price?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

"Supposedly"? Get back to me when you have something factual to back it up. At the current time, there is no evidence, now or in the past, of widespread voter fraud. Have there been cases of voter fraud in this country? Certainly. Enough to be anywhere close to possibly turning an election? No.

As we have written before, numerous researchers who have studied the issue, say it’s simply not true that “there’s a lot of fraudulent voting” in the U.S.

“The best facts we can gather to assess the magnitude of the alleged problem of voter fraud show that, although millions of people cast ballots every year, almost no one knowingly and willfully casts an illegal vote in the United States today,” Minnite wrote in her book, “The Myth of Voter Fraud.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/tr...isinformation/
Old 05-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #13
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

No voter fraud going on in kalifornia or with mail in ballots?
I have a couple of bridges and beach front properties to sell to whoever believes that sheet!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:55 PM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
No voter fraud going on in kalifornia or with mail in ballots?
I have a couple of bridges and beach front properties to sell to whoever believes that sheet!
Proof to back up your OPINION?
Old 05-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #15
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

How about a dozen republicans going to bed winners, then waking up losers after the “harvesting” was complete. Yeah, that sounds totally legit. Come on man, Democrats are so blatant about wanting fraudulent elections that they rail against Voter ID. The only reason to not want our election at least as secure as cashing a check or buying a beer is because you want to cheat.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women