Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2020, 11:36 PM   #1
nrfksailor757
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Wasted Time With Siera

User ID: -
Date: Week of May 11
Name: Siera UTR
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: FWB
State: Florida
Address: FWB Hwy 98
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Wasted time... Ghosting... Driving.... Ranting... Wasted Time.... Sitting in Parking Lot
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Idk
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Idk. Her pics look cute. I'll say that I am sure she is awesome. I have read reviews that say great things, but I guess I have the one negative review. It started when I tried to see her early Monday morning. She texted me a few hours and said she is too tired. OK cool, no problem. We talked about meeting Monday evening but I wasn't able to make it. We then set a time for Tuesday evening... I text her after work and she confirms. I drive well over an hr to get to PCB and she never responds or gives me an address. I head back home and she says she was in Walmart and couldn't message etc etc.... she says she will make it up to me if I come again. So the next time I confirm with her as i leave work. I'm halfway through FWB when she says "I'm just not feeling it today". According to other reviews, it appears she actually had an apt at that time... Fast forward to tonight. She talks me into driving from Pensacola to FWB to see her tonight. I ask for 830, she asks for 9. So we are texting off and on until I get to the area at 850. She goes silent and won't respond. I leave at 930. She finally texts me the room number and I tell her I left. She goes onto a rant about her dog being her priority etc. I mention that I felt disrespected and she tells me about how I don't know her character and feels she insulted etc. I never insulted her or got rude but she wasted quite a bit of my time. She blames it on being a perfectionist. She says "well I think I'm worth the wait" uhhhhhh no. I tell her I will come back for discount for wasting my time. The response "I feel disrespected so bc of my inability to be punctual, I've lost value?" Uhhh, gotta respect my time too...

Anyways.i believe I her reasons. I don't think she is dishonest or anything and I don't hold ill will towards her as I try to see the best in everyone s well as always be understanding. I'm sure I am the only one who had issues with her and I am sure that others will tout her, but not me. Between her and one other I have been convinced to step away from the hobby.
Recommendation: No
nrfksailor757 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:33 AM   #2
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I commend you for speaking the truth. This is the integrity check that keeps the checks and balances in order, and ensure the wheels turn smoothly.

And for that, I tip my hat to you.

You have every right to feel angry and disappointed.

I feel the same as you. When I wrote the Ghosts of Pensacola review, I had reported what transpired.

I faced a series of being ghosted myself. In my personal opinion, having my time wasted is one of my pet peeves.

I’m contemplating retiring from the hobby myself. After COVID-19, the amount of providers and their service levels have gone down.

I’ve been ghosted numerous times lately. The way I am, if a girl ghosts me and doesn’t have DAMN good reason, then I’ll NEVER see her AGAIN.

Granted, LIFE, FAMILY and ACTS OF GOD happen. But, these should be ONCE IN A WHILE occurrences and not the NORM.

If this is really the end for you, then I truly wish you the best in whatever endeavors you partake in.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:05 AM   #3
DJIncognito
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Back in the day I wrote a similar but certainly less severe encounter on Flakey Eva Moore. It was immediately removed by an admin. I always suspected foul play on the admin side. Very glad to see yours posted showing the truth. I don care how good looking they are if they are flakey we should be able to tell the truth.

Better luck on the next dice roll
DJIncognito is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:46 AM   #4
nrfksailor757
Valued Poster

She was pissed at me when I said I was going to leave a review. She said it was nobody's business since they may not have the same experience.... Which makes me wonder how many ppl have similar experiences and don't pass it along? It does everyone a disservice, bc I doubt I i just happen the only one she has done this to.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #5
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've said this before: Communication is KEY!! If a provider "communicates" with me (running late, family/pet emergency, having another appointment, etc.), then I would be a TON more understanding of whatever situation she is in. But many of these ladies just think, "Oh, something came up and I can't see him, so I just won't respond."

I would much rather have a lady cancel 10 appointments with me, than to be ghosted ONCE. (Of course, I mean cancelling WELL in advance.... not five minutes before appointment time).

Why don't women understand? Communication. It's simple.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:52 PM   #6
acr52
Registered Member

Default I apreciate you posting this one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
I've said this before: Communication is KEY!! If a provider "communicates" with me (running late, family/pet emergency, having another appointment, etc.), then I would be a TON more understanding of whatever situation she is in. But many of these ladies just think, "Oh, something came up and I can't see him, so I just won't respond."

I would much rather have a lady cancel 10 appointments with me, than to be ghosted ONCE. (Of course, I mean cancelling WELL in advance.... not five minutes before appointment time).

Why don't women understand? Communication. It's simple.
I also attempted to see this person, it amazes me how poorly some of them run their lives, never having any respect for the other half of the business and then wonder why they also get disrespected.. For all practical truth I guess me and the hobby have parted. No professionals left to do business with.
acr52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:59 PM   #7
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr52 View Post
I also attempted to see this person, it amazes me how poorly some of them run their lives, never having any respect for the other half of the business and then wonder why they also get disrespected.. For all practical truth I guess me and the hobby have parted. No professionals left to do business with.
It seems the norm for these girls is to schedule 3 appts, get the money for the first one and ghost the other two and repeat tomrrow. I agree about the pros, they are few and far between. Vanessa Ink is the top pro followed by Maui. NLN has good comm skills in all the times I have seen her. With the rest, it becomes hit and miss or poke and hope, I mean hope to poke.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:15 PM   #8
Camelguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

NLN has always been spot on for me. Every time I have tried to contact her she responds in a reasonable amount of time. And she is a damn good time.I don't have enough experience yet to say more.
Camelguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:26 PM   #9
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duraman View Post
It seems the norm for these girls is to schedule 3 appts, get the money for the first one and ghost the other two and repeat tomrrow. I agree about the pros, they are few and far between. Vanessa Ink is the top pro followed by Maui. NLN has good comm skills in all the times I have seen her. With the rest, it becomes hit and miss or poke and hope, I mean hope to poke.
Yep. That's how many of these girls work. I've actually had one girl (not naming names) ADMIT to me that she chats back-and-forth with two, three, or four guys at once. She sees whoever is ready to see her "first", or holds-out for her "favorite" if one of them is a repeat customer, and ghost the rest until later in the day or until the next day. Rinse-and-repeat. The younger and inexperienced providers who don't have their shit together are usually the ones who use this method.
Old 05-18-2020, 04:43 PM   #10
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

And so as guys you have to be messaging one, two, or three gals just to be certain that one will come through. And then all three want to meet and you have to have the other two pissed at you. When will the cycle ever end? Won't someone think of the children? These...are the Days of Our Lives.
gulflover is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:15 PM   #11
nrfksailor757
Valued Poster

Easy solution is to just have Siera as one of the three... So when she bails, you only have to chose from the other two.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:27 PM   #12
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Have Chloe as one of the girls and then you only have two to worry about pissing off.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:47 PM   #13
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by duraman View Post
Have Chloe as one of the girls and then you only have two to worry about pissing off.
I've always thought you to be a funny fucker duraman.

Just be sure it's the right Chloe though. There seems to be a recent spike in the nom d'hooktard of Chloe. It's hard to keep it straight. Not that SexyChloe ever could these last few years. There's a Khloe now that sounds like she could be a contender.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:56 PM   #14
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
After COVID-19, the amount of providers and their service levels have gone down.
Hmmmm, bro. It might be that the COVID virus could be causing levels of service to go down. Just a theory, but you never really know, do you?

Hang in there. There will be pussy somewhere over the Covid horizon when strip clubs and massage parlors attempt to reopen but the clientele stays away. Damn stimulus money paying for strippers not to dance is just hard to take.

I just wish they made better hooktards when they're not able to strip for a living.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 08:23 PM   #15
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulflover View Post
And then all three want to meet and you....
If THIS ever happened, maybe I could try to arrange my first-ever 4-way! XD

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women