Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
test
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2020, 02:03 PM   #1
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default Encounter: OMG Brittanii is banging

Date: 5/15/20
Name: Brittanii
Phone: 678-740-3727
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...t/487552914897
City: Bay Saint Louis
State: Mississippi
Address: Basscat hooker sanctuary and petting zoo
Activities: NE,SE, Standing with a stupid look on my face mouth open tongue hanging out while she paraded around my bedroom naked, CBJ, Mish,Doggie, More of me looking at her body with a stupid look on my face. Her leaving and me wishing she would turn around and come back
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder blue
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good god almighty this girl is hot af. She is 5'10" thin not ounce of fat with a perfect ass and even more perfect man mades. Her pics are real and recent. What dreams are made of imho
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: So doing the obligatory stg surf before bed last night and see a new set of pics I just assume are fake af. They looked good enough for me to click the add just to see pics of a super hot girl I have never saw before. Low and behold once I am looking at the add it seems to be legit. I run the number through the various sites we use to see if there is any info on this girl and reviews pop up. I read a few and see that she is indeed real and just as hot as her pics but has a limited menu and cbj only.

That doesnt deter me so I go to bed thinking as soon as the so leaves in the morning I am going see this girl. I text her around 8 am and she responds around 9. She is in Biloxi but checking out and heading west. I ask her if she would stop at my place on her way and she agrees. She gets here about 40 minutes later and when she gets out her car I couldnt believe my luck.

She is tall and thin with a fine ass and gorgeous man mades. She walks in and is super relaxed we get to the bedroom and I am touching all over her perfect body. We talk and get to know each other a bit. She gets undressed and I have to start on her tits. They are so nice I could have spent all my time on them alone but the rest of her is special also so we get her naked and I follow suit.

She puts the wrapper on with her mouth and lays next to me 69 and lets me play with her pussy while she gives me cbj, Its a cbj so its only so good but having that long hot body next to me while I finger her pussy is really nice. She ask me how do I want to fuck her and I tell her I would like to stand next to the bed and pound her mish. She complies and we go like this for awhile then I ask her to get on her knees and what a site. Did I mention how hot her body is? So I start at it doggie and she is super wet and feels amazing she is reaching back and working the boys and her big tits are great to cup and watch bounce and her ass if so squeezable and feels so nice that I fill the wrapper and honestly dont want to stop. I keep going for a minute and finally admit defeat and slump on the bed next to her.
I lay there and I think I asked if she wanted to help me move the so's things out in the yard and move her things in. I really cant remember but I am certain I thought it.

Long and short of it is not all the tgtbt adds are tgtbt. You have to search them out and see. Sometimes you find a diamond. Yes its rare but they do exist.

Ok best thing about Brittanii is she is not only sexy af with super wet pussy that can really take a pounding but she is super cool. I could tell she and I could be really good friends from the first five minuets we talked.

The bad news is she has a limited menu and is cbj. She probably isnt so friendly with letting you touch her body and finger her like I did with everyone. At least not the first visit. From some of the reviews I read there really isn't much allowed other than cbj and a few positions. We hit it off from the start and she never said anything to me when I was exploring her body other than no daty this time but maybe after a few more visits. Anyone who knows me knows I dont daty with hookers but when they are this fine I will eat every hole on them for hours on end if they will let me.

More bad news she is from tx and moving to tn so not sure how often us coast dawgs will get to see her. I made plans to catch her on her way back through when she is moving and I think I might have offered to let her live for free in one of my rentals properties if she would just move to the coast. I say stupid shit when I have tits like hers in my face. Maybe she will make the coast a regular stop or even better take me up on the free house.

She let me take some pics and I agreed not to post but she is really hot and super cool to talk to. She would be added to the weekely rotation if she lived her. I might even stop seeing most of the other regulars just to see her more often.

Now you guys know how I am about rates. No pussy no matter how fine is worth more than a bill. This girl gets it her rates are great. 80 for a qv 120 hh and 2 for an hr. I asked if she would stay for a 2nd but her dogs were in her running car and she had a long travel day ahead of her so she declined but said we would on her way back through. Something else I rarely do I did I paid her 120 because she was here more than 30 and we agreed on 80 for the qv. She was fine with the 80 and said so but I insisted since I had such a good time. I can still smell her body on my face from rubbing all over her kissing her body. I might not shower today I kind of like it.

Edit Dr-Epg
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 03:37 PM   #2
Olmarstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

A bill get this done Mr. Basscat?
Olmarstar is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 04:55 PM   #3
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmarstar View Post
A bill get this done Mr. Basscat?
Olmarstar a bill will get it done with 90% of all hookers imho.

This is what she told me. From her reviews she has had the same rate for years so hopefully she keeps sensable rates like these.
Edit Dr-pg - Not allowed in open forum

She is 1000 times hotter than 90 percent of the women who charge 300 hr. keep in mind her menu is limited but still just to be with such a hot young girl for these kinds of rates is almost too good to be true. I would see her twice a week at least if she made this place home. I see several women much less hot than she is several times weekly for her rate or a little less. They would see way less of me if Brittanii moved close enough.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:36 AM   #4
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I have yet to have any luck with STG. All have been sending me to a verification site that asks for cc info, that’s where I stop.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:52 PM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Old 06-06-2020, 10:08 PM   #6
Blackdinosaur
Registered Member

Legit review, BC. I almost hit her up, but decided against it because of this limited menu, but appreciate the feedback on her
Blackdinosaur is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:28 AM   #7
PeccaminousAngelus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

PeccaminousAngelus is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Brittanii STG Biloxi 678-740-3727

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women