Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35570
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2020, 07:24 AM   #1
FiascoJones
Registered Member

Default Amber in Greece is worth the time

Her post that I responded to: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/p-...35-21-40520091

Date: Approx 5-30-2020
Name: Amber
Phone: Text only
City: Town of Greece - Hotel
State: New York
Address: Incall
Hair Length and Color: long dark
Smoking Status: Nothing detected
Ethnic Background: White/latino/asian mixd
Physical Description: 5-4 thick but hot and not heavy 120 maybe? Sweet, personable.
Recommendation: Yes

I have never in my life done anal. It has long been a fetish of mine. When I saw her site allowed for just that. I reached out to her. Very early in the morning.
I didn't get a response until almost 11 AM. But in that response, she was ready to go at a local place.
I waited in the parking lot a bit, not too long, but enough to be paranoid about the surroundings. She finally gave me a room number after 10 minutes.
When she answered the door, I was pleased to see the same girl as from the pics. Her pics made her seem very slightly overweight. Not so. Nice and thick. Sweet ass and an awesome rack when the clothes came off. No bait or switch. 100% Real from her ad.
We spoke for a while on her bed. She let me lead the way. There was no clock watching. Very genuine. Very real. Just a young lady who could talk about herself and her life and be completely normal about it.
We began our session with oral. Covered. I can't rave about this aspect. BUT it was oral, and decent and it got me ready for our next step.
I got on top, in missionary, sucked her awesome breasts while fucking her. Her pussy was wet and a challenge to my stamina.
I got up, and fingered her pussy until she came. Her hands shook. She announced that she was coming. Her feet were on my knees as I fingered her pussy. I made her come and it was believable to me, to the point where I will say it was very real.
Then it was time for anal. She provided lube. I lubed up her ass crack and right on into her anus, then myself. I always thought anal would lead to a difficult insertion. Not so with her. It went right in so smoothe. She lay on her side as I sodomized her to great delight.
Her phone rang. She texted back a bit, as I took a quick breather. Then she lay face down and flat and let me hit that ass some more. As I was an anal virgin, I cannot say with experience how awesome it was to hit that ass. But man oh man. Just a wonderful experience.
I finished by dropping my eager load on her lower back.
No rush. No hurry. All genuine and sweet. A bucket list anal experience. I cannot ask for more for my 2 roses.
When finished, I went to tip and she actually tried to say "Thats okay." I stll tipped her, but nice to know she didn't expect even more from the encounter.
I cannot give her a stronger reference.
I will be back. that puss and ass were far too exquisite.
If you want 2 bills worth, with a sweet and genuine receiver, at feels fantastic and gives you all three holes...have no fears making this call.
FiascoJones is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:58 AM   #2
joelove69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Nice review
joelove69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 08:20 PM   #3
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Second that. Nice find
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:25 AM   #4
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Sounds like quite the fiasco
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 07:24 AM   #5
Nigel007again
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Covered oral is kind of a turn off for me but nice review and glad you had a good time
Nigel007again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women