Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2020, 10:00 AM   #1
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Default We Are Just Gay

I guess this is just the gay liberal nation I live in now. Too bad I don't have a skirt and panties. I'm a little late to the game so my bad.

I don't care if you are gay, just shut the fuck up about it. It's not like heterosexual men run around talking about how much we want pussy. I don't care about a dude's sexuality. Just shut up about it. You're not going to get praise from me because you like fucking other dude's in the ass.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/04/polit...win/index.html
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:08 AM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I guess this is just the gay liberal nation I live in now. Too bad I don't have a skirt and panties. I'm a little late to the game so my bad.

Thats the dims utopia!

And speak for yourself in the threads title
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:29 AM   #3
HoeHummer
BANNED

WSNDs aren’t all gay.

Some of them are quite morose!

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:37 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

I don't care if you are gay, just shut the fuck up about it. It's not like heterosexual men run around talking about how much we want pussy. I don't care about a dude's sexuality. Just shut up about it. You're not going to get praise from me because you like fucking other dude's in the ass.

you know hes not texan. he's a new yawker. the bronx.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #5
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Looks like this hits too close to home for you!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 11:03 AM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

LN voted for the gay party - and now posts that?
Actions have consequences - so do votes!
trump hate results in unintended consequences!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 11:20 AM   #7
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

And Delaware elected a trans Senator: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...story-n1246211
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 02:13 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

That's the thing. I don't care if you are gay but I'm not going to stand and applaud you, call you a hero, a leader like the Democrat party and MSM are going to do.

While I stand for your right to not be discriminated against, I'm not putting you on some pedestal.

And don't even get me started on LGBTQrstuvwxyz. Again, I don't care but you are not special and you sure as hell aren't going to participate in female athletes if you were born a male. Other than that don't swish around and play drag queen and I couldn't care less about you.

Yeah, that title took me back a bit! Uh, no, we are not.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 02:14 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
And Delaware elected a trans Senator: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...story-n1246211
Not to sound like even more of an asshole than I am, but I remember reading an article about transgenders in the newspaper on a plane years ago. I already assumed they had a high suicide rate, but I was definitely surprised it was that high. I certainly wouldn't elect one of them as a Senator.

I honestly don't mean that in a bad way, but I question whether you are trust worthy and your thought process if you hate your natural born gender. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little too close minded about that. I just know I would not even hire them as a manager at Taco Bell if I owned one as a franchisee, and certainly not as a Senator of a state.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:26 PM   #10
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The thing I can't wrap my head around is the "I feel like an x trapped in a y body". Like, how can you tell? What's the difference?

What does a "woman" feel like? How do I know I'm not one? Maybe I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and I just don't know it?

TBH, I don't care what you identify with, it has no impact on your ability to do work and be a functional member of society, but if you have a panic attack every time you see your dick, I don't think you're trans, I think you need counciling.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 02:41 PM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I have a friend who is all over Tinder. He told me last me last week he's really getting some love in Thailand and planned on visiting a few chicks there when the cooties virus calms down. I asked him whether he was even sure they were women. I laughed and told him I worked with a guy who has a wife from there and she told me that there are a lot of ladyboys there. Sadly, I ruined Thailand for him.

He's a hot head though so I did him a favor. If he met a chick who was a dude, he would have done some stupid shit to it. I wanted to save him from himself. That guy is not paying attention to whether somebody has an Adam's apple. He would fly all of that way and see a tiny dick and end up in prison for murder.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:31 PM   #12
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

What if it was a big dick, though?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 04:51 PM   #13
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I doubt Asian ladyboys are packing much. I could be wrong because that's just an assumption.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:53 PM   #14
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

look it up some have giant cocks
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 05:01 PM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

No thanks. I'm disgusted by them so no need for me to look it up. I'll just take your word for it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women