Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2021, 08:55 AM   #1
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Is it true? Do 50% of the providers have Narcolepsy?

What the hell is it with some of these providers? Lately it seems that half the ones I talk with and arrange to meet end up crapping out because they “fell asleep”. That’s almost as bad as my phone died excuse. Idk maybe they were asleep in some cases, but it’s getting tired! Please come up with something better! I wonder how well it would go over if I told my customers that the reason I couldn’t meet or serve them was because I fell asleep? Not well. I’d be out of business in short order. Maybe we should all chip in and get the repeat offenders a service dog!!

Ladies, if this doesn’t apply to you, please don’t get offended. If the shoe fits, right? No need to defend that faction of the sisterhood if they don’t meet their obligations. That’s all. Most of the ladies on here that I’ve met are aces high. I’m just venting because I’m old and cantankerous.
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:32 AM   #2
Rocksalt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I had that happen to me for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was really disappointing because the particular provider was on my bucket list.

It's a pretty lame excuse. What's even more frustrating is the timing. Personally, I have very limited availability, so it was such as waste of a rare opportunity.
Rocksalt is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:48 AM   #3
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

SOME PROVIDER simply only care about them selves
Plus they think us men are desperate
Me not hardly
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:31 PM   #4
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Some do have sleep disorders, many keep odd hours due to irregularly scheduled appointments many use things that would get me banned for discussing. I am sure many do fall asleep. However, it is a tired excuse. Pun intended.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:11 PM   #5
CH Luke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Honestly, I can’t count the number of times that has been the excuse for me. It’s gotten to be a freakin Pandemic!

Seriously, I’ve been stood up so many times lately that I’ve contemplated adopting the airlines’ system for booking seats... based on previous data, overbook the date by 3, assuming 1 will show up. And book her for no less than 39 minutes early, bc the one that shows up...is late.

Ditto to Jack’s comment - no offense to the high class Eccie ladies who TCB...they are the minority and to be applauded.
CH Luke is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:50 PM   #6
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

If I was to overbook, all 3 would show up at the same time!
So I just book one at a time. It is disappointing for things to go awry at the last moment when you have gotten all aroused and are ready!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:18 AM   #7
Passionafterglow
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 260411
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello again gentlemen!!

I have to admit, im one of the guilty ones lately. Tbh, thank you for calling me out on this, I needed it!!

I will say this though, it's better than showing up for your date and halfway through the date she falls asleep!! (See my reviews by "blu3jam3s") !!
Passionafterglow is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:32 AM   #8
austin88998833
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Passion, great to see you on here. I sent you a pm.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:36 AM   #9
infamousrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

My thing is I get that sometimes things come up but for me I would rather not get any response at all than to be actually communicating with a provider and for whatever reason it doesn't work out. I would like to actually make solid connections when we do communicate or not at all. So if it's unlikely that the provide will follow through with the appointment or if there's something else going on during communication then just do what you have to do and only response to requests later instead of giving the guy the run around.
infamousrock is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:32 AM   #10
Picksix
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I’ve been reaching out to someone for 2 days and crickets. This after saving some serious $$$$$$$ for a special encounter.

It does make me appreciate another provider that is always on top of it and even sends me to other gals when our schedules don’t match. That’s admirable!!
Picksix is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:20 AM   #11
Baconman
Valued Poster

You should count your lucky stars you have someone who will
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:25 AM   #12
pluckmeup
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Happened to me last week. Maybe i did something wrong. Contacted a lady and went thru her screening and she agreed to meet, but then when i was getting ready to head out to her and i asked forbthe address she aplologized that workers showed up and she could get a room. I told her it was not an issue and we can reschedule so she wouldnt have to get a room. She sincerly appologized and even gave me her address so i wouldnt have to ask for it next time, but when i texted her the week after i guess she didnt remember our convo and she asked if we have met and went thru the same screening like the week before and i answered the questions same as before and have not heard back. Im nit mad at her, i assumed i did something wrong. I really wanted to meet her too.
pluckmeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:57 PM   #13
infamousrock
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picksix View Post
I’ve been reaching out to someone for 2 days and crickets. This after saving some serious $$$$$$$ for a special encounter.

It does make me appreciate another provider that is always on top of it and even sends me to other gals when our schedules don’t match. That’s admirable!!
I'm in the same boat right now. Got a good little change to play with and want to find someone responsive, new and worth spending a little more than I would normally. Got a good week to play and see what's out there but I am already dreading trying to find a good fit for my time and money.
infamousrock is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:07 PM   #14
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

have you seen jenn, selena? both fun in my opinion
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:22 PM   #15
Baconman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousrock View Post
I'm in the same boat right now. Got a good little change to play with and want to find someone responsive, new and worth spending a little more than I would normally. Got a good week to play and see what's out there but I am already dreading trying to find a good fit for my time and money.
Carmen Perez has always been pretty dependable
Baconman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women