Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2021, 11:38 PM   #1
kcjbc58
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Default Fake Ad

Ad is in Rub Ratings KC. Is a new ad. Describes herself as
a sexy Latina. Open menu.

Sent a brief text inquiring about her availability. Got a quick response from her "pimp" who says he works for a Mexican
Cartel. He accused me of wasting her time.
His text rapidly escalated into threats I would have to pay a $3000 fine or he would threaten me and my family. Even listed my daughter's name and that he would kill her. Pretty laughable for a 3 sentence text asking about his girl's availability.It was pretty laughable how rapidly his threats escalated. I called him out that the more he threatened, the less believable he became. I told him to go "F" himself and he was clearly bluffing. He did not respond after that.
kcjbc58 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 07:18 AM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Be specific in these callouts. There are a few Latinas currently posting ads in R/R. Unless the ad already disappeared when posting your callout, it’s helpful to post a link. How do you think the dude knew your daughter’s name?
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:31 AM   #3
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 162

Received a similar text about adult search. I didn't go to adult search. This guy wanted $5000 to not inform my family and said he was a Boss with MS-13. I have a untraceable number with a foreign VPN. So it was a scam and I blew it off.

It could be someone you know with a fake number trying to extort money from you as well.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 09:08 AM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

These stories remind me of a spoofed call I got on my Google Voice account ‘bout a year ago. Caller ID said “FBI”! No joke!!

Caller had a thick Spanish accent and advised me how I had been calling “known prostitutes”. I started laughing and asked the caller “who told you I was stupid”. “I have never heard of an FBI agent who couldn’t speak English” . . . (click)!
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 09:15 AM   #5
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
These stories remind me of a spoofed call I got on my Google Voice account ‘bout a year ago. Caller ID said “FBI”! No joke!!
About a year ago, as well, I had some missed calls appear on my GV account that identified themselves as Federal Bureau of Investigations. They didn’t leave a VM, and I never did get around to calling them back… Oops!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 09:47 AM   #6
dumars
Valued Poster

For me it was the second call I made a point to answer having been intrigued by the FBI caller ID from the first call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
About a year ago, as well, I had some missed calls appear on my GV account that identified themselves as Federal Bureau of Investigations. They didn’t leave a VM, and I never did get around to calling them back… Oops!
Old 11-03-2021, 10:23 AM   #7
Johngalt0316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I got the same thing to my google voice account. Blocked them and then they called and texted from a different number. Included the decapitation and other body part pics this time. Ditched GV phone number and will get a burner for hobby. I don’t need the nuisance. While I’m positive it’s a scam it was still disturbing to say the least.
Johngalt0316 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 04:56 PM   #8
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:08 PM   #9
dumars
Valued Poster

OH WOW!

Same here! Pretty gruesome! I took it as some silly “threat”!

I did report this incident to the FBI as a cybercrime. No idea what came of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngalt0316 View Post
I got the same thing to my google voice account. Blocked them and then they called and texted from a different number. Included the decapitation and other body part pics this time. Ditched GV phone number and will get a burner for hobby. I don’t need the nuisance. While I’m positive it’s a scam it was still disturbing to say the least.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:33 PM   #10
kcjbc58
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

It was somewhat predictable. From her picture it was a too good to be true. No hobby name was used by her. I'm sure they just used my phone number and did a Google search. A good lesson to use a burner phone
kcjbc58 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women