Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47674
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2021, 02:11 PM   #1
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oxford School Shooting

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ms/8810588002/

Quote:
The suspect, police said, turned himself over to authorities, and asked for an attorney.

Some parents later said even before the shooting rumors had been circulating that a school shooting was going to happen, and some students even said that they decided not to attend.

Robin Redding, the parent of a 12th-grader, told the Associated Press that there had been rumblings of trouble at the school.

“He was not in school today," she said. "He just said that 'Ma I don’t feel comfortable. None of the kids that we go to school with are going today.' "
Parents, lock up your guns. Educate your children on how to safely and properly handle them, for sure, but leave them locked up or at least someplace *safe* when you aren't home.

You can teach your kid to be awesome and right and kind but you can't control genetic mental health problems that might be passed on... You can't control the swarms of hormones raging through their body in their teens... And your little light of sun has the power to kill, just like any other man, woman, and child on this planet, when they are given an object thats intended purpose is to kill.

As far as this article goes... He did good by turning himself in and lawyering up, but he has at least THREE counts of PREMEDITATED murder. The school knew about this for DAYS ahead of time; plus, him turning himself in and getting a lawyer kind of proves he is of solid mind. How mortified are the school officials, do you think, for not paying proper attention?

Imagine, a bunch of middle-high schoolers - "Today is the day Tommy is bringing in the gun, do you wanna skip and smoke some pot instead? I don't wanna get busted for having weed in school"
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:18 PM   #2
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Down voted thread.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:20 PM   #3
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

the story wills only be covered dependin ...ons the pigments a ...yer perp
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:16 AM   #4
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Down voted thread.
who uses the voting system on eccie? literally only you. have a ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
the story wills only be covered dependin ...ons the pigments a ...yer perp
they didn't disclose the race of the suspect, but I think the media will have their hands full with the fact that it was a 15 YEAR OLD who PLANNED and then FOLLOWED THROUGH with the shooting and killing of his fellow classmates
Old 12-01-2021, 07:23 AM   #5
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I'm betting he was bullied and everyone knew something might happen.
hardlikker12 is online now   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:18 AM   #6
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlikker12 View Post
I'm betting he was bullied and everyone knew something might happen.
The school KNEW about the threat, that's the thing, read the article. It's crazy.
Everyone knew the kid was crazy. He had been making serious threats, the school was notified, the school "looked into" the situation, and deemed that it was "safe" and held school.

There were kids who DIDN'T go to school that day because they knew there was going to be a school shooting.

My opinion is, the kid needed attention. You're probably right, he's probably bullied and this is his way of getting LOTS of attention. Good or bad doesn't matter. He just wants people to know he exists. It's just sad kids feel like he has to resort to this. Now he's in the system, and good luck coming back from that.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:45 AM   #7
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
who uses the voting system on eccie? literally only you. have a ball
Thanks for your blessing baby.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:46 AM   #8
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

If you know your kid has mental issues then it's totally on the parents for allowing access to firearm.
bobmidnight is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:38 AM   #9
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmidnight View Post
If you know your kid has mental issues then it's totally on the parents for allowing access to firearm.
It's simpler than that...

Ya don't allow kids unsupervised access to a firearm ever. And you should go down with them if you do.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 01:51 PM   #10
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
It's simpler than that...

Ya don't allow kids unsupervised access to a firearm ever. And you should go down with them if you do.

I agree with this, there is no reason why he should have had access to his parent's gun while they weren't watching him

He's 15, though. at that age I was being a shithead and wasn't listening to my parents either

but then again, i didn't shoot anybody

Even say it was properly locked away in the house, and he went through great lengths to get their gun - surely someone had reached out to the parents to let them know that their son was threatening to shoot up the school? Like, maybe, the school who said they investigated it? I'm pretty sure that should have included... i don't know, a phone call home?
Old 12-01-2021, 02:03 PM   #11
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

http://htt/edition.cnn.com/2021/12/0...day/index.html

Quote:
"The suspect was being charged as an adult Wednesday with terrorism causing death and four counts of first-degree murder. He also faces seven counts of assault with intent to murder and 12 counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen D. McDonald said. The suspect was to be arraigned later in the day."
Quote:
McDonald's office will consider charges against the suspect's parents, she said.
Fun fact! There have been 32 school shootings this year. Holy fuck

Quote:
Video from the school shows the assailant was "shooting people at close range -- oftentimes toward the head or chest," Bouchard told CNN's "New Day" on Wednesday.
"It's chilling. It's absolutely cold-hearted, murderous," Bouchard said.
Sounds like he has some deeper issues going on, however
Quote:
Michigan law prevents police from talking to a juvenile without parental permission, and the parents have refused that permission and requested a lawyer, Bouchard said.
Mom and dad are supportive (?). I'm very curious what led up to this, for this boy.

This quote is from the NY post article below, but
Quote:
Authorities swarmed his family home hours after the shooting and were spotted hauling away evidence, including what appeared to be long guns, Fox 2 footage showed
mom and dad are making this fun
however, it was FOX footage, so it might be fake or fucking, pvc piping or something
Old 12-01-2021, 02:23 PM   #12
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

His name is Ethan Crumbley

Staff edit Pictures of underage children not allowed

Quote:
An Instagram account bearing Crumbley’s name, which has since been deleted, had the phrase “’Now I am become Death, the destroyer of world’. See you tomorrow, Oxford” written in the biography section,
Old 12-01-2021, 03:19 PM   #13
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

crumbley
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:33 PM   #14
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

While this is national news and pictures are posted on many other sites ECCIE still has a policy against pictures showing underage children
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

Thanks
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:12 PM   #15
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
While this is national news and pictures are posted on many other sites ECCIE still has a policy against pictures showing underage children
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

Thanks
My bad

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women